Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Every individual aspires to be highly successful in their professional lives. That’s the reason that some of them plan to go for a career change and transition to a new industry or new line of career vocation altogether.
You may be looking at a career change for various reasons – limited growth opportunities, not happy with the present remuneration, or the intrigue to venture into a new field. The good news is that with a great PG diploma, making a move to a new career becomes simpler.
Add new qualification with pg diploma Changing career is a challenging decision. However, if you have made up your mind, adding a new qualification like a pg diploma can help. Besides opting for management studies, career changers should also consider the following steps.
- Seek advice: Talk to people who have already changed their careers. You may get some guidance as they have been through this phase. You can speak to people in the industry where you are about to make a transition.
- Do your homework: You will have to face a number of tricky questions. So, prepare yourself in advance to answer queries related to your past performances, experience, reasons for change, strength and weaknesses. In addition, you can consider working part-time in your new field to get an idea about the future trend, the compensation and the work pressure.
- Identify your passion: Try and assess what you are passionate about. While pursuing your diploma in management, choosing your specialization is important. There must be something that you love to do the most or there must be something you are good at and can make a living out of it.
- Choose the right moment: No matter how much prepared you are you should choose the right moment. You should choose a moment when your personal life is stable which includes your home, family and friends. It is best not to attempt any career change when you go through a life change.
- Get prepared financially: When you make a career transition, it is highly likely that initially your earnings may go down. At this stage, calculate your monthly expenditures and stress on necessities rather than wants. It is best to set aside at least 6 to 12 months of expenditure.
- Remain motivated: As you already know that success does not come overnight, so you should not feel discouraged, have patience and remain motivated. You should celebrate the small milestone that you achieve. In addition, you should volunteer and work beyond normal hours which will help you to pick up fast.
Conclusion When you enroll for a pg diploma from a renowned institute, it opens up career options in many new fields like finance, HR, retail, marketing, international business providing you an opportunity to change track. The students also get placement assistance to accelerate their career.