Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Current worldly scenario - In today globalized world that we live in, careers related to Commerce have rallied up to the top. No matter what the sector or niche, accounting is the common department it embodies. It’s a good thing that HSC passed students have a widespread of opportunities waiting for them but on the other hand, this generates confusion in young aspirants. Not to ignore the fact that not all possibilities are sometimes known to them, leading to unawareness of certain career options.
But, we are here to give you a universal list of choices to dive into after completing your HSC through the Commerce stream.
You can choose them based on -
- Personal Interest OR
- Expected Returns in the Future.
- Bachelors in Commerce - If you wanna pursue a strict line of Finance & Accounting related career & opt for a Masters Degree (M.Comm), this would be the right course of action for you. It is one the most popular choices amongst students which not only covers the fundamentals of the subject but also touches topics such as Mercantile Law, Company Policy & Law, Legal and financial aspects of Business, entrepreneurship, Organisational Commerce, Statistics, etc.
- Career in International Trade - Dream of working in Export houses, dealing with huge stocks, and networking with the international brands? Well, go for a diploma in International Trade. There are certain entrance exams you’ll need to clear before being eligible for the same.
- Venturing into the world of Advertising and Public Relations - Another exciting field to turn to is Advertising & PR. Under this diploma, you get to learn the promotional aspects of a business, ad films, marketing campaigns, event management, product launches, etc. All the creative brains who love networking and wish to showcase their people skills, mostly venture into this category.
- Bachelors of Law - If Legal terminologies and justice-seeking excites you, LLB would be a great way to branch out. You have to either appear and clear two exams -
CLAT Entrance exam (at 14 National Law School/Universities all over India)
AILET for National Law University, New Delhi.
One can never go wrong with a career in Law. You can later practice law in any field or industry you like. (Corporate, Family, Criminal, etc.)
- Digital Marketing - If you are a creative Genie and wish to unleash your imaginative side, then you should definitely opt for Digital Marketing Diploma & degree after 12th. You can join in the forces with the artistic minds of the industry and be a part of the very dynamic field.
- Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Media - Attain the power to make a difference, present real-life stories to the world, and spread the word. It’s not just about being a news presenter or anchor, rather Journalism also includes News Report Writing, Proofreading, researching, Content Writing, etc.
- Become a Certified Financial Advisor - If you don’t plan on doing a regular job, you can just freelance or work independently as a certified Finance Advisor. People can seek investment suggestions, financial planning services, insurance-related queries, etc. from you.
- BBA - If you are serious about learning the workings of a business and want to kick start your career in the right direction, Bachelors in Business Administration is the course for you.
- Tourism & Hospitality Industry - Another dynamic industry to work in which has jobs suiting every adventurous mind. Example - Hotel Chef, Front Desk Executive, Fast food chain manager, Food tester, Travel vlogger, etc.
- Becoming a Chartered Accountants - CAs are the official members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, who look after auditing, taxing, accounting, and financial planning of business accounts. It is a highly paid and respected profile.
Well, now it’s your time to choose wisely & shine through!