ITM Growth Story
The ITM - Group of Institutions has a thriving and vibrant population of students in its campuses across the country that creates a unique community atmosphere encouraging serious study and personal development. With the able support of its experienced full-time faculty members and several visiting faculties to give students the vital global edge, ITM is steadily moving towards fulfilling its vision, that of becoming a global leader in professional education, whose mission is to impart futuristic and comprehensive education of global standards with a high sense of discipline and social relevance in a serene and invigorating environment.
We have achieved a growth of over 200% in our applications received in the last five years and over 40% growth in applications compared to last year’s. Running at an impressive average growth rate of over 25%, we show you below a quick snapshot of how it all happened:
- Founded in 1991, ITM - Business School was amongst the first private, non-aided business schools in India.
- We quickly expanded our footprint, establishing Bangalore campus in 1992, Chennai in 1993 and Warangal in 1994
- In subsequent years, we established several other institutions
- ITM - Global Leadership Center (2002)
- ITM - Institute for Hotel Management (2002)
- ITM - Institute of Financial Markets (2003)
- ITM - Institute of Health Sciences (2008)
- Asia Graduate School of Business (2008)
- ITM - Institute of Fashion, Design & Technology (2009)
- ITM - School of Culinary Arts (2011)
- In 2008, ITM ventured into engineering education with the acquisition of an engineering college in city of Vishakhapatnam, AP, followed up the launch of another college in Nagpur, MH.
- One of the larger Executive Education (EMBA) providers, with a network of Centers in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai and Pune.
- ITM - University, Raipur offers advanced programs in the field of BBA, MBA and Engineering. The programs consist of structured curriculum, modern infrastructure and practical job training to suit industry trends for professional growth.
- Started in 2013, ITM second University, ITM - Vocational University, Vadodara offers programs in BBA, MBA and Engineering.
- Our partnerships with international universities and schools from US, UK, Europe & Asia deliver- knowledge transfer, program development and student exchanges. These affiliations help in keeping the curricula updated, bring in internationally acclaimed faculties and in developing new programs. Some of our partnerships and associations:
- Southern New Hampshire University, USA
- Queen Margaret University, UK
- Groupe ESSCA, France
- EMI Normandie, France
- East Asia Institute of Management, Singapore
- Georgia State University, USA
- University of Reading in the UK
- Birmingham City University, UK
- DHBW Karlsruhe, Germany
- University of Massachusetts, Lowell
- University of Memphis, USA
- ITM - University Raipur in Collaboration with ICICI Bank Sales Academy in 2012 launched Certificate program in Retail Banking Sales Management.
- ITM offers 2 year full time AICTE approved PGDM iConnect programs, with over 1200 seats across its 6 campuses.
ITM - Group of Institutions
|ITM - Business School|
|ITM - Global Leadership Centre|
|ITM - Institute of Financial Markets|
|ITM - Institute of Hotel Management|
|ITM - Executive Education Centre|
|ITM - Institute of Health Sciences|
|ITM - Institute of Fashion Design & Technology|
|ITM - College of Engineering, Nagpur|
|ITM - Coastal Institute of Technology and Management|
|ASIA Graduate School of Business|
|ITM - School of Culinary Arts|
|ITM - University, Raipur|
|ITM - Vocational University, Vadodara|