Nursing is indeed a very complex and diverse career branch. In this article, we will discuss the two main concepts in which BSc nursing colleges train you.
Enter details to get brochure
B.Sc in Nursing
The ITM Group of Institutions - an autonomous, not-forprofit educational organization is dedicating itself to improve Healthcare Services to the community by innovation in education and services through effective, relevant and practical training of nursing and allied / paramedical health personnel. The ITM IHS College of Nursing will coordinate with National Healthcare players and International Healthcare educational institutions, to prepare, launch and support technical training in various supportive healthcare services.ITM Group of Institutions is a leading higher education provider offering diverse programs in Management, Engineering, Hospitality, Design, Life & Allied Sciences, Vocational & Skill development and other allied Courses since 1991. The degree awarded is recognized in accordance with section 22 of UGC act 1956.
To establish and emerge as a leading value based educational institution in the field of Nursing in India, with global connections and world class nursing practices.
ITM IHS is to center for providing health need base modern training in Nursing field and develop Nursing graduates with the professional expertise in nursing practices, nursing education and research.
High standard value based Nursing education and nursing research, so that it is relevant to the needs of society today and in the future. Fueled by our commitment to society, families and individuals.
We seek partnership to create innovative solutions that achieves ‘‘Health for All’’.
To provide the best possible education and training in Nursing by preparing students to practice high quality and compassionate healthcare.
The Institute ensures that Nursing graduates have the ability to:
- Demonstrates Competency in the knowledge and Skill in providing holistic Nursing care based on problem solving approach in the hospital and Community.
- Demonstrates competency in the skill and techniques of Nursing based on concepts and principles from selected areas of physical, biological and behavioural sciences.
- Be a professionally competent member of health team in meeting the promotive, Preventive restorative health needs of the society.
- Demonstrates leadershili qualities and decision making abilities to function effectively in various situation.
- Ability to know their moral and ethical values and practices them in personal and professional life.
- Conduct need based research studies in various settings and utilize the research findings to improve the quality of health care.
By choosing nursing, it will help discover a career filled with personal and professional rewards with endless opportunities.
A simplified and streamlined admission process that makes it easy for any student to apply at ITM. 12th Science passed with 40% Physics, chemistry, biology or Maths from any recognised university.
Step 1Click Apply Now to start your admission process online or Walk-in to IHS Campuses to collect the Application form.
Step 2Share your certificates with us – submit hard copies or upload - ID proof, and other documents.
Step 3Make the payment for the program fees.
Step 4Get confirmation. Done!
Nursing is a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of individual, families and communities so they may attain maintain or recover optimal health and quality of life. Nursing today is far different from nursing as it was practiced years ago and it is expected to continue changing. We can’t imagine a hospital without nurse.
- Communicative English
- Applied Anatomy
- Applied Physiology
- Applied Sociology
- Applied Psychology
- * Nursing Foundations I
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Nutrition and Dietetics
- *Nursing Foundations II
- Health/Nursing Informatics & Technology.
- Applied Microbiology and Infection Control including Safety
- Pharmacology I
- Pathology I
- *Adult Health (Medical Surgical) Nursing I with integrated pathophysiology
- *Pharmacology II
- Pathology II & Genetics
- Adult Health Nursing II with integrated pathophysiology including Geriatric Nursing
- Professionalism, Professional Values & Ethics including Bioethics
- *Child Health Nursing I
- Mental Health Nursing I
- Community Health Nursing I (including Environmental Science & Epidemiology)
- Educational Technology/Nursing Education
- Introduction to Forensic Nursing and Indian Laws
- Child HealthNursing II
- Mental Health Nursing II
- Nursing Management & Leadership
- *Midwifery/Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG) Nursing I
- Community Health Nursing II
- Nursing Research & Statistics
- Midwifery/Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG) Nursing II
Semester 8 Internship
- (Intensive Practicum/Residency Posting)
Nursing Annexure Details
- Have attained or shall attain the age of 17 years on 31st December, of the year in which admission is sought.
- Have passed 10th + 2 class with science (PCB) with aggregate of 45% marks for open category and 40% marks for reserved category and has passed separately in English language.
- Have appeared for recent Maharashtra Nursing CET exam.
- Be Physically and mentally fit.
MRS. MEENAL RANE
MRS. Trupti Mhatre
Associate Professor - Nursing
MRS. Mavis Sagar
Assistant Professor - Nursing
Mrs. Shital Bhalerao
Assistant Professor - Nursing
Mrs. Nutan Panpatil
Clinical Instructor/ Tutor
Mrs. Priya Dias
Clinical Instructor/ Tutor
The scope of nursing in India continues to grow by leaps and bounds. Read on to find out the benefits it has to offer
Giving medical students specialized nursing care is the main goal of the four-year undergraduate BSc nursing program. Continue reading to learn more about the benefits of a BSc nursing course.