Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
The ITM Group of Institutions was founded in 1991. Now, it provides professional higher and technical education in a variety of fields at its various Institutions and Universities across India. It offers courses in various streams, including Engineering, Management, Health Sciences, Hotel Management, Culinary Arts, Design, and others.
ITM Business School, one of its oldest and most prestigious institutions, is ranked among India's Top 20 b-schools and offers AICTE-approved full-time PGDM programs.
UGC-accredited ITM Universities in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, and Vadodara, Gujarat, offer undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Engineering, Life Sciences, Law, Design, Hospitality, and Management.
In this blog, we will focus on ITM Navi Mumbai, MBA Fees Structure, Course Duration and College Admission Process .
Fee Structure at ITM Navi Mumbai
The cost structure of the ITM Navi Mumbai MBA fees is designed with the student's convenience, affordability, and the college's offerings in mind. Fees can be assessed in a variety of ways, including by installment.
Academically successful students are eligible for a fee waiver from the college. Students will be charged extra fees for various services provided by the institution, such as foreign air travel, meals, individual internal travel, visa fees, and so on.
Since the institution's courses received 'A' certification from the National Assessment & Accreditation Council in 2008, the ITM Navi Mumbai Admission rate has been quite high.
PGDM has now upgraded into MBA. MBA Courses Fee Details
- 1st Year- 5,95,000
- 2nd Year- 6,00,000
- Total Fees- 11,95,000
Course Fee & Duration
MBA Course- 24 months Validity, 2 years, and Total Fees11,95,000
- PGDM (Equivalent into MBA) – iConnect MBA in Marketing
- PGDM (Equivalent into MBA) – iConnect MBA in Business Analytics
- PGDM (Equivalent into MBA) – iConnect MBA in Financial Technology
- PGDM (Equivalent into MBA) – iConnect MBA in Operation & Supply Chain Management
- PGDM (Equivalent into MBA) – iConnect MBA in Human Resource Management
- PGDM (Equivalent into MBA) – iConnect MBA in International Business
- PGDM (Equivalent into MBA) – iConnect MBA in Retail Management
- PGDM (Equivalent into MBA) – iConnect MBA in Digital Marketing & Digital Media
The application fee is Rs. 1500/-.
ITM Navi Mumbai MBA College Admission 2024, ITM Navi Mumbai Costs Structure, ITM Navi Mumbai MBA Costs, and ITM Navi Mumbai Placements are so great that it provides students with the best future.
According to the ITM Navi Mumbai placement report, 100% of students were placed in various corporations.
The most expensive package deal available is Rs.22 LPA. The average bundle provided by ITM Navi Mumbai is Rs.8.5 LPA.
The total fee for PGDM at ITM Navi Mumbai is Rs. 11,95,000.
ITM Navi Mumbai Placement 2020 attracted 350 agencies.
The overall ITM Navi Mumbai rate 2024 for PGDM (MBA) is Rs. 11,95,000
- ITM Navi Mumbai The CAT cut-off mark is above 78% for general candidates, and the ITM Navi Mumbai MAT cut-off mark is also above 73%.
- Admission could be done online.
- If the candidate passes the entrance examination, he or she will proceed to a private interview, micro presentation, and procedure selection round.
- Shortlisted candidates must have a 50% average in class 10th, 12th, and graduation.
Course and fees 2024
- ITM Navi Mumbai Business School admission 2024 is done online.
- Candidates must have a valid score in the qualifying entrance exams to be admitted to the ITM Mumbai MBA iConnect program.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted are invited to the MPPI selection rounds.
- After passing the MPPI, candidates are admitted to one or more programs based on their overall performance during the selection process.
- The institute offers SAP, SAS, SPSS, Tableau, and Power BI certifications to students enrolled in the PGDM iConnect (Business Analytics).
- PGDM iConnect (International Business) candidates can participate in a three-month Global Immersion at ESSCA Budapest, Hungary, and EM Normandy, France.
- The college offers a two-year full-time PGDM program at the postgraduate level.
- The PGDM is available in ten specializations.
PGDM Financial Marketing
Fees- Rs. 11,95,000
Eligibility- Candidates must have passed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks.
A valid score in CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT/ATMA/State CET tests/NMAT by GMAC.
PGDM in HR (Human Resource Management)
Fees- Rs. 11,95,000
PGDM International Business
PGDM Retail Management and Marketing
PGDM Digital Marketing and Transformation
Fees- Rs. 11,95,000
PGDM Operations and Supply Chain Management
Eligibility- Candidates must have passed any graduation degree from any recognised university. Minimum 2 years of work experience in an executive position.
Fellowship Programme in Management
Eligibility- Candidates must have a master’s degree or equivalent in engineering and technology/ management/economics/social science/biological science/pure science/commerce/humanities with first class. Candidates appearing for their final examination can also apply.
Hostel Fees at ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
The ITM, Navi Mumbai hostel is 500 meters away from the college campus.
The hostel rooms are well-organized and well-equipped, with each having its LAN connection. The hostel provided a mess room for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Gym, laundry, indoor and outdoor sports, 24-hour electricity and internet, medical, transportation, and security are all available.
- Fees for ITM Business School can also be paid by DD/Pay order.
- In addition to the prescribed course fee, the student must pay an examination fee of INR 600/- per subject and a PCP (Optional) fee of INR 250/- per subject.
- Students can also pay their tuition fees through Paytm, Phonepe, or Google Pay.
- Loan Facility can also be obtained without the use of a credit card.
Several steps to pay your fees in 5 minutes
1) Go to Paytm.com. On the top header, click the 'Fees' icon.
2) Choose your institute's location, followed by its name.
3) Choose the appropriate area (if necessary), or enter your enrollment number and other required information.
4) Now, click 'Proceed' to review the details, such as name, class, fee amount, and so on.
5)Select the 'Bill' tab. Choose your preferred payment method, such as DC, CC, NB, UPI, or Paytm Wallet, and bill for any number all at once.
6) Keep in mind that you do not need first to load the Paytm Wallet in order to pay fees.
Directly select a payment method, such as DC, CC, NB, UPI, or Paytm Wallet.
7) You will receive a real-time payment confirmation from Paytm on your registered mobile number and email address (if you have provided an email address in your Paytm profile).
ITM, Navi Mumbai, offers high-quality education and placement in top companies at an affordable tuition fee. It also offers hostel accommodation and other facilities at reasonable prices. Students can pay fees through online mode as well.