Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
To apply and show up for CUET, candidates must meet the qualifying requirements established by the Central Universities. The NTA-National Test Agency will administer the Common University Entrance Test, a computer-based entrance exam. Candidates for this Exam must be sitting their Class 12 Term 2 board exams this year. Candidates must fill out the admission form online on the exam's official website before taking the exam. Candidates have 30 minutes from the time they logged into their registered account to submit the CUET admission form. Additionally, they ought should have continued preserving each piece of the application form to prevent having to fill it out again if the session timed out. Applicants must have all the information on hand in order to complete the form in less than 30 minutes. Let's examine the CUET admission procedure if you want to take this entrance exam.
CUET Admission Form
On the exam's official website, applicants must complete the CUET admission form in an online format. The first step is to register by providing the necessary information, including your name, address, and contact information. Credentials for logging in will be generated. Candidates must fill out the CUET admission form with their personal and academic information, preferred program, and exam city, and upload documents after logging in with their registration credentials. Candidates were required to pay the CUET admission fee online after completing the application using a debit/credit card, Net Banking, Paytm, or UPI. For the Common Entrance Test, a candidate might select a maximum of three programs.
How to Correct the CUET Admission Form
To make adjustments to the admission form, candidates have to follow the instructions below:
- To make changes to the CUET admission form, go to the official website at cuet.samarth.ac.in or use the direct connection at https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/index.php/site/login.
- On the page's top right side, select the "Sign In" tab.
- the security pin, password, and application number
- Select the tab for application correction.
- Enter the OTP that was issued to your registered email address and mobile number.
- Make the required adjustments
- Before submitting the final form, check the details.
Correction to the CUET Admission Form - Editable Fields
Any one of the following fields on the CUET admission form could be modified by candidates:
- Candidate Name or
- Father's name
- mother's name
- Image Upload for a Photograph or
- Image Upload for Signature
All of the following fields allowed candidates to change them:
- the birthdate
- information for class 10 or higher
- information from a class 12 or above
- Examining the central city (all four preferences)
- Question paper format
- Test Paper Subject Code
- selection of a university and a program
Correction to the CUET Admission Form - Non-Editable Fields
The following are the fields on the CUET Admission Form that candidates could not edit:
- mobile phone
- Mail address
- permanent address and correspondence
- In the event of a category change, the cost was adjusted appropriately. Only after paying any further fees was the correction made effective.
To apply and appear for CUET admission, candidates must have fulfilled the qualifying requirements established by the Central Universities. The following criteria must be met to qualify this hotel management test:
- For admission to bachelor's degree programs, students must have completed Class 12 from an accredited board in the Science stream.
- In order to be eligible for this exam, students must have received a minimum of 50% in their Class 12 grade in the General category or a minimum of 45% in the SC/ST category. For BTech programs, the minimal aggregate is 40% for candidates in the reserved category and 45% for students in the general category.
Things to consider when filling out the CUET Admission Form
When filling out the CUET Admission Form, students wishing to take this exam should keep the following in mind:
- Only three of the participating central universities will accept applications from candidates. Candidates must remit the application cost if they choose to apply to more than three universities.
- The test administrators will not accept a candidate's application until the test cost has been successfully paid.
- On successful completion of the CUET admission online form and fee payment, an email and SMS were issued to the candidates' registered email address and phone number.
How to complete the CUET admission
Candidates seeking admission may register for the exam through the official website by following the instructions below to fill out the CUET Admission Form:
Step 1: Registration
Visiting the exam's official website, https://cuet.samarth.ac.in, or entering directly at https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/index.php/app/registration/form, was the first step in registering for the exam.
After that, they had to click on the "New Registration" option and attentively read the directions before continuing. They then had to select a password and security question before completing the registration form with their personal information, contact information, and address. Their registration process was finished when they entered the security pin. Candidates got their registered email and SMS with the username and password.
Step 2: Fill out the CUET Admission Form
The following information must be provided by applicants on the CUET admission form:
- Candidates were requested to give their name, email address, phone number, and birth date in this section. At this point, candidates also had to select a password for themselves. Candidates then needed to click the "Save & Proceed" button, after which other parts would show up on the screen.
- Information about the qualifying exam was required in this part, including the name of the board or college, the passing year, the marks earned, and the percentage earned.
- Address for correspondence: Candidates were required to indicate their address here, which will be used for any exam-related correspondence.
- Exam location: The following step required candidates to rank their top four preferred exam cities in order of preference.
- Declaration: Candidates were required to check the box in the declaration box before clicking "Save & Proceed." The following step of the application procedure was focused on them.
Step 3: Insert a photo and a signature
Candidates now had to upload their scanned signature and photo in accordance with the guidelines. The information about the papers that need to be uploaded is in the table below.
JPG or JPEG image, 10 to 200 KB
Signature 4 KB – 30 KB
Certificate for Category or PwBD (PDF) 50 KB - 300 KB
Step 4: Choose your courses and institutions
Candidates first had to decide which three universities they wanted to get admitted to. After that, applicants had to choose three courses from each university to which they were applying. Candidates had to click "Save & Proceed" after being chosen.
The application form preview appeared on the screen after hitting the button. Candidates had the option to update the form at this point if they wanted to change any of the information they had provided by using the "Edit Application" button.Candidates may also use the "Submit & Make Payment" button that is located on the page.
Step 5: Pay the CUET admission fee
The CUET admission form fee is required to be paid online (net banking, credit card, debit card, UPI, wallet). It should be noted that the form will indicate if an applicant has paid or not paid their application fee.
Choosing a Test Centre
Candidates have to rank their top four exam cities on the CUET admission form when choosing where they would like to take the exam. Candidates must carefully choose their exam cities. Candidates had to choose the cities that were closest to their home towns or where they could easily find lodging.
It should be noted that after the test center is assigned, changes to the city cannot be made.
Exam administrators will make an effort to assign candidates to an exam center in their preferred city. But according to the exam's official website, if fewer than 100 applicants sign up for a certain location, it will be canceled, and applicants will have to show up at a different neighboring center that has been assigned to them.