Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
For admission to the B.Sc. Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (B.Sc.HHA) across the nation, NTA conducts NCHMJEE each year. For admission to the B.Sc. (HHA) programs provided by each of the collaborating Institutes, all of them accept the NCHM JEE score. Candidates who plan to take the NCHMJEE should take advantage of this period to study the fundamentals and get a head start on their preparation. It is usually a good idea to complete sample exam papers because it will assist the applicant to comprehend the exam format and the kinds of questions that will be asked. To be eligible for the NCHMJEE, candidates must meet all requirements. Candidates must independently ascertain their eligibility and compliance with the standards. Learn more about the NCHMJEE exam by reading this blog.
Candidates must confirm that they meet the qualifying requirements before completing the application form. All applicants must have submitted their physical fitness certification in the format required and with the approval of a licensed medical professional as stipulated on the official website.
For all courses, the following prerequisites must be met:
- Candidates must have successfully completed the secondary and senior secondary exams with English as a required subject. It is necessary to pass the English course.
- Candidates who are taking the final test and are awaiting the results are also eligible to apply for the exam (given they present documentation proving they passed the 10+2 requirement exam and meet all other requirements at the time of admission or counseling).
- Those who have completed 12 years of formal education are eligible to apply for the program.
- Cambridge University's High School Certificate Examination.
- The Association of Indian Universities recognizes any public school exam taken in India or abroad as being equivalent to the 10+2 senior secondary education system.
- The applicant's H.S.C. Vocational Examination was accepted by the applicant's state's NCVT and SCVT.
- As of the first of August 2022, the maximum age for general and OBC applicants is 22.
- As of August 1, 2022, the maximum age for SC/ST individuals is 25.
- The minimum age requirement stated by the organization that conducts the exam must be met by applicants.
Admit Card for NCHMJEE
In the fourth week of July 2022, the official website will publish the admit card. Candidates must access the official website to download their admission cards. NTA would not provide candidates with their NCHMJEE admit cards by mail or courier. Without an admit card, candidates cannot access the exam room.
You must also bring one kind of photo ID:
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Aadhar card or any other govt. ID and notarized affidavit with a photo in which the applicant's photo is attached and plainly visible
- Without presenting valid and appropriate picture identification, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the NCHMJEE.
Downloading two copies of the admit card is encouraged since one must be self-attested, given to the invigilator for his or her signature, kept, and used during the counseling process, while the other must be carried with you on the day of the exam.
- Admit Card Download Procedure
- Visit the official website first.
- The "Admit card" tab should be found.
- Select the tab.
- On a different screen, the admit card will appear and be available for download.
Details of the NCHMJEE Exam Pattern
English is a subject that must be studied in the educational background and is one of the five streams of courses that must be studied for this exam.
a written exam is given in Hindi and English.
On the most recent syllabus, the exam's objective-type questions are based.
Different types of inquiry are included in each segment. The following is a list of the inquiries that will be made in each section:
- Numerical Ability and Analytical aptitude- Candidates must study subjects related to numerical abilities. They must also have analytical aptitude. There are inquiries in basic mathematics.
- Reasoning and Logical Deduction- Reasoning and logical deduction can easily solve the problem. Always remain composed and focused while you use logic to solve problems.
- General Knowledge and current affairs-General knowledge and current events questions were posed to people from all over the world and the nation. Read reliable GK books and magazines for assistance with this section.
- English Language- English language proficiency is necessary for this section.
- Aptitude for Service Sector- Examining past years' test questions is advised for an aptitude for the service sector. Practice will help you solve simple problems.
Marking system for NCHMJEE
There are 200 questions on the test, and the right answers get the candidate 4 marks. One mark will be subtracted from the final score for each incorrect response. There may be a 0.05-point deduction for each unanswered question.
The Service Sector Aptitude section of the exam paper will be graded according to different standards. The system for scoring it is as follows:
- Correct Response Four-point: +4
- Inappropriate Response -1 off by one point Unmarked/Under
- Review: There is no mark (0)
Preparation Tips of NCHMJEE
- Create a Timetable: A good timetable aids in establishing a clear action objective for the exam. The creation of the timetable should allow applicants to allow appropriate time for each subject. Set weekly goals and work to achieve them within the allotted time.
- Newspaper Reading: One year previous to the exam, candidates should begin reading at least two to three newspapers every day. This will not only assist applicants in keeping up with current events and general information, but it will also enhance vocabulary and reading comprehension abilities.
- Mock Tests are Must: Candidates must practice mock exams in addition to studying from textbooks. You'll learn more about exam formats and be better able to manage your time for each segment. Candidates can evaluate their performance and strengthen their preparation for the weaker portions through the practice test.
- Regular Review: It's vital to regularly review while getting ready for the NCHMJEE. It is required to review both the simple topic and all other topics. The exam's numerical skills & reasoning component calls for significant study. Up before the exam deadline, regular review aids in memorization of all studied material.
Cut Off NCHMJEE
The National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology administers this entrance test for hotel management (NCHMCT). The candidates would be offered admission to nine food craft institutes associated with NCHMJEE, 14 private institutes of hotel management, 19 state government institutes of hotel management, one public sector undertaking, and 21 central institutes of hotel management based on their test results.
Cutoffs will be created based on an applicant's JEE rank as well as minimal qualifying grades. For any college receiving results from the hotel management entrance exam for any of the aforementioned sorts of seats, the opening and closing NCHMJEE ranks will be made public.
NTA will announce the results on the official website, ntanchm.nic.in. By providing their application number, roll number, and date of birth, applicants can download their NCHMJEE scorecard. Candidates should be aware that the date-month-year format must be used when entering their date of birth on the website to view their results.
How to View the Result
Step 1: Go to the NCHMJEE exam's official website.
Step 2: select the "NCHMJEE Result" tab.
Step 3: Enter your date of birth, roll number, and application number.
Step 4: Review the NCHMJEE exam results
Step 5: Print the NCHMJEE scorecard by downloading it.
Soon after the release of the NCHMJEE results, counseling will take place. Keep up with the most recent announcements in order to keep up with the intensely competitive exam. You may learn more about the application process, required paperwork, eligibility requirements, and cutoffs for several top hotel management schools in India in the sections below.
The NTA conducts NCHMJEE Counseling, and in order to successfully complete the counseling, candidates must adhere to the following instructions:
Important Instructions for NCHMJEE
- Candidates are advised to bring a good ballpoint pen since this is a paper-and-pencil exam to avoid smudging.
- Candidates should draw a circle around the chosen response on their OMR sheet to prevent unintentional ink spills outside the answer page.
- Students should carefully fill in the circles on the OMR sheets to avoid confusion when the OMR form reader software corrects them.
- Before the exam begins, candidates must arrive at the testing site with their admit cards in hand.
- There are three hours throughout the test.
- Avoid using gel pens and fountain pens. Multiple markings are invalid.
- Avoid putting any erroneous markings on the OMR sheet. Avoid folding it more.
To be accepted into the best hotel management programs, candidates must participate in the NCHMJEE exam. Excellent work prospects are provided by hotel management programs across a variety of industries. Graduates in hotel management not only receive attractive incomes but also have fantastic chances for advancement both domestically and internationally. The most recent NCHMJEE announcements must be followed in order to keep up with the extremely competitive exam. Candidates can also take note of the requirements and rules for the exam day.