Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
₹ 60 Lakhs
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Finance is such a field that offers unlimited career growth opportunities. With so many diverse options available within the finance field itself, you can pick one, master it, and be very successful in it. With business models getting more complex every day, the need for trained and skilled finance professionals to handle these complexities is, even more, today than ever. As a finance person, you are one of the most important persons in any organization. And if you are a well-qualified finance professional, then there is no stopping you from reaching the top. Acquiring a higher qualification is always a life-changing decision. But if you are a working professional then you would wonder how to go about it without impacting your current position.
There is a way out. If you are a finance professional or someone raring to get into financial services and are looking for that one thing that will change your life for the better, then Executive Master in Finance is the answer to that. You are wandering in a corporate jungle and wondering how you will climb to the top. You see very limited or no growth opportunities and seem to have hit a roadblock. Your current position does not give you much opportunity to upgrade your skills or acquire the latest knowledge. Executive Master in Finance is a way of fast-tracking your career and achieving professional success. And all this, while you can keep working in your current position. Does that excite you?
Okay, let's dwell more on how an Executive Master in Finance will help in accelerating your career and give you an advantage over others. Here are a few forceful reasons why you should go for an Executive Master in Finance and change your life:
- First and foremost, when you pursue an Executive Master Course in Finance, it opens up many career paths for you. As finance is a very diversified field, so there is a multitude of opportunities. You can choose your area of interest like investment banking, corporate finance, or portfolio management, etc. You will learn about all these areas in this course.
- Your skills, experience, and networking potential would be considerably enhanced when you opt for an Executive Master in Finance course. The latest techniques and knowledge that you gain from the program can be immediately put to practical use.
- Your expertise will get enhanced. This will open new doors for you which would otherwise be closed.
- This is a win-win situation for you because on one hand, you get to acquire a higher qualification and on the other hand, you are able to keep your job also. This means once you complete your Executive Master in Finance, you are ready to take up a senior position immediately.
- You are certain to get a fillip in your career as the Executive Master in Finance course is designed purely finance-related perspective only. So learning about topics like hedging, corporate finance, and derivatives will keep you in good stead for achieving your goals.
- One thing that you seek with your career progression is money. Doing an Executive Master in Finance will considerably increase your earning potential. Having done a specialized course in finance is sure to raise your market value and you will be in a better bargaining position. The salary structure of a person with an Executive Master in Finance is much more than the one without it.
- Your overall persona will change. When you do Executive Master in Finance course, you not only learn about different fields of finance but you also develop as a leader and entrepreneur. You learn to form strategies and your vision is broadened. You develop analytical thinking which is so critical for a successful finance person to have.
- As you pursue your Executive Master in Finance program, you come in close contact with many other managers, executives, and business leaders who are doing it along with you. And you exchange ideas and knowledge and gain from their expertise. This would not be otherwise possible if you were just doing your routine job. The ideas and knowledge you acquire from these people are an added bonus to the knowledge you acquire during the course.
We feel these should be reasons enough to convince you that doing an Executive Master in Finance can actually change your life.
EXECUTIVE MASTER IN FINANCE AT ITM GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS
The ITM Group of Institutions provides an Executive Postgraduate Diploma in Finance Management course for working professionals who want to enhance their knowledge and accelerate their career progression. The course is offered at Mumbai and Navi Mumbai. The course offers you a chance to learn financial markets. This Executive Master in Finance course offers vast job opportunities upon its completion. Even if you intend to start your own business, you will be helped by learning the fundamentals of corporate finance, taxation, and capital markets.