Looking for a good institute of health sciences? ITM Institute of health sciences offers one of the best courses for masters of optometry.
Enter details to get brochure
Masters of Optometry
Our Master of Optometry Course is designed for students with specific career goals and needs. The curriculum emphasises on delivering industry-responsive skill development training, with research training to turn you into a highly-qualified professional.
The two years course involves course work, assignments, patient care in clinics, and research through dissertation projects, which help you evolve under the constant mentorship of our experienced faculty.
- UGC recognised program curriculum
- Value-added soft-skills and English communication training for all-round professional development
- The candidate must have completed the recognized B. Optometry or equivalent course (B.Sc. Optometry) with compulsory clinical internship before the date of interview.
- He/She must be medically fit.
- Admission and Placement of these candidates under particular post graduate teacher shall be decided by the University.
- 2 Years ( Full Time )
A simplified and streamlined admission process that makes it easy for any student to apply at ITM. 12th Science passed with 40% Physics, chemistry, biology or Maths from any recognised university.
Step 1Click Apply Now to start your admission process online or Walk-in to IHS Campuses to collect the Application form.
Step 2Share your certificates with us – submit hard copies or upload - ID proof, and other documents.
Step 3Make the payment for the program fees.
Step 4Get confirmation. Done!
HOD - Optometry
Rakesh V. Kaushal
Assistant Professor - Optometry
If you've found yourself wondering what other non-clinical career possibilities are available after your masters of optometry degree, there are numerous things you can do.
ITM Institute of Health Sciences provides a master of optometry course which is very well-known in India. This master's is a great career choice after optometry graduation.