Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Why Choose PGDM for a career in Management?
Postgraduate Diploma in Management is a postgraduate diploma offered in the field of management. The PGDM course includes all the intricacies of different aspects of the management and business industry. A lot of working professionals and students prefer this course because it has a curriculum that sharpens a student’s mind to tackle the daily obstacles that they will face in their workplace.
The duration of the PGDM course is of two years and in order to be eligible for this course, candidates must have completed their graduation preferably from management. But candidates from any stream can apply for this course. The admission is mostly based on entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, and more. This course is considered one of the best courses after graduation that is offered by various post-graduate colleges in India.
Why Choose PGDM?
- The PGDM course is very famous amongst the students who wish to pursue their careers in the management field. The world is constantly changing, and so are the requirements of the Companies, Organizations, and Institutions. There is a huge demand for Leaders, Managers, Functional heads, and Specialised Executives all around the world.
- PGDM is one of the best courses after degree because it is an interdisciplinary course with the fusion of various streams like Accountancy, Management, Economics, and other related fields, to meet the requirements of the industries. This course gives the students a wide spectrum of knowledge rather than just being efficient in only one subject.
- With a PGDM degree, candidates can expect salary hikes, CV enhancements, and promotions by updating themselves with the current market requirements.
When To Do A PGDM?
Candidates wish to pursue PGDM courses in order to upgrade their skills so that they can meet the requirements of the industry by imparting practical knowledge. The perfect time for pursuing a PGDM course depends on the individual.
- A PGDM course, if pursued after the completion of graduation will not be as fruitful as doing the course after having a few years of experience. Major organizations require candidates with 3-4 years of experience and relevant skills to earn that fat paycheck everyone dreams of.
- As PGDM courses have a highly rewarding nature, there is a huge demand for them. This has led to an increase in the cost of education. Candidates must be ready to cope financially.
Students must understand the value of what a PGDM diploma can add to their careers. PGDM is a course that helps in our personality development by bringing new perspectives to our minds.