Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
After earning their bachelor's degree, students who want to learn more about the management field often enroll in these programs. The courses in India offer you great learning opportunities and better chances at job prospects.
It is in our hands to get into the best colleges in India and have a secure future. We get to experience some real-time projects and tasks and make better decisions in difficult situations.
Here, in this blog, we will give you all the details regarding Post Graduate Diploma in Management programs, their essential components, top universities, and the employment opportunities they can lead to.
1. Why choose PGDM courses in India?
As children, we are taught to excel in all the given tasks. So if you want to do the best in your career, these courses will give you the right direction and path.
They teach you great skills for your workplace and to deal with trivial situations that may pop up in the office.
There are several colleges and course options available to prospective management students. Given that there is a management institute in every region of the nation, selecting a program or college can be quite difficult. It all depends on picking the correct college and course.
It is crucial to pick the best business school if you want to succeed as a businessman or corporate counselor. There are thousands of management schools in India, most of which solely emphasize the teaching of theory.
However, in the modern world of globalization and versatility, one must select the best PGDM College in accordance with their demands and meritorious share in education.
2. Key elements of these courses in India -
- Marketing Management -
The study of marketing and management takes a lot of effort. It needs planning, strategizing, promoting, and providing services, and new ideas.
This is done to reach a predetermined goal, which may be different depending on a company's or an individual's demands.
- Introduction to Information Technology-
This course also includes a topic that provides you with a fundamental understanding of what information technology is all about in order to stay up with the current demand in the IT business.
You will get knowledge of the dynamics of the global market for the IT sector by studying this subject.
- Business Law-
You become familiar with the numerous regulations and consumer rights that you should be aware of before entering the market thanks to this area of study. These laws cover a variety of topics, including hiring practices, consumer rights, corporate law, jurisdiction, and human resource management.
Entrepreneurship has increased in the country in the past few years. With the increasing population and economy, people try their best to lift up the economy by setting up their businesses and proving employment.
Hence this subject is important. The student gains a thorough understanding of risk management and the fundamentals of starting a business from this subject.
- Financial Management-
In this area of study, the financial assets of a specific organization are managed according to general management concepts. The effective management of a company's capital and other resources is aided by studying this topic.
3. Admission process in the top PGDM colleges of India-
To get admitted to a B-school, you must pass the tests listed below.
The entrance exams for PGDM colleges in India include:
- MAT, CAT, CMAT, XAT, SNA, and GMAT
- The two-year PGDM program leads to a professional degree. Many notable institutions across the nation offer this course, which mostly focuses on management.
- 10 to 20 lakhs of Indian rupees are charged for the admission.
- Even after achieving a 99 percentile on the CAT exam, candidates need to pick a suitable B-School to provide them an advantage over the competition.
- You become prepared to face and overcome the most challenging situations thanks to these entrances!
4. Eligibility criteria for top PGDM colleges in India-
- Candidates for admission must have earned a Bachelor's degree in any subject from an accredited institution or institute with at least a 50% grade point average.
- At elite institutions like IIM, however, a minimum of 60% or 6.5 CGPA on a scale of 10 should have been obtained for graduation.
- The course has no established upper age limit.
5. Here’s a list of top PGDM colleges in India-
A college is where you spend your entire time. It comes second to your home. So joining a college is as good as looking for a good home.
You spend a good two to three years in your college, and learn the trades of living in the world and facing problems head-on!
A good PGDM college will give you daily tasks, projects, and presentations and judge you on the basis of your knowledge of current issues and problem-solving skills.
- IIM Ahmedabad
- IIM Calcutta
- IIM Bangalore
- SP Jain
- IIM Lucknow
- IMI New Delhi
- TAPMI Manipal
- Faculty of Management Studies(FMS), New Delhi
- Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, Mumbai
5. Best job prospects after going for Post Graduate Diploma in Management courses in India-
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- HR Manager
- PR Officer
- Finance Manager
- Strategic Manager
- Brand Manager
- International Sales Manager
- Administrative Officer
- Human Resource Manager
- Business Analyst
- Public Relations Officer
- Financial Manager
6. Top Recruiters after PGDM-
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Wipro Technologies Ltd.
- HCL Technologies Ltd.
- EY (Ernst & Young)
- Infosys Limited
- J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- Deutsche Bank
- IBM Corp.
7. Average salary after PGDM course in India-
Post Graduate Diploma in Management jobs are among the highest-paying in India. In India, the average salary for a PGDM course ranges between INR 5 and 20 LPA. PG diploma positions are available in a variety of industries, including finance, sales, marketing, human resources, and others.
The salaries depend on the level of education and experience of the student.
8. Benefits that come after doing a PGDM course-
- Rankings & Accreditations
- Great Curriculum
- Alumni Group
- Internships and Live Projects
- Student Exchange Programs
- Placement Opportunities
PGDM courses in India have a unique proposition and added value. PGDM colleges in India have teaching staff and provide practical knowledge at every step. These courses are extremely valuable and come with technical knowledge as well.
These courses provide you with the necessary skill set as a management professional and provide numerous opportunities to explore the industry. If you are unsure about which course to take for your Postgraduate Diploma in Management.
After finishing your this program, you will have several career options in research organizations and institutes. You can apply for positions such as analytical experts, business analysts, and so on. In the public sector, many management-level positions are available to PGDM graduates.
9. Key Takeaways-
- Reputed colleges and B-schools need clearance from entrance exams like CAT and GMAT
- Great career opportunities
- The average salary after a PGDM course is between 5 lakh-10 lakh per anum.
- PGDM colleges in India come with good benefits for students.
Hope this blog gave you an insight into PGDM colleges and courses in India. Consistency is the key to success, be sure to complete your daily tasks to achieve your set goals.