Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
ITM Business School in Navi Mumbai has a good track record of placements. The institute has a dedicated placement cell that works closely with the industry to provide job opportunities to students.
According to the institute's official website, the average salary offered to students in 2021 was around Rs. 7.5 lakhs per annum, with the highest salary of Rs. 14 lakhs per annum. The institute also boasts a 100% placement record.
The top recruiters at ITM Navi Mumbai include big names like Amazon, HDFC Bank, Deloitte, KPMG, TCS, ICICI Bank, and many more. The institute also provides its students with ample opportunities for internships, which help them gain practical experience and exposure to the industry. Overall, ITM Business School in Navi Mumbai offers a good platform for students to kick-start their careers.
Let's look at the previous year's performance by ITM university Mumbai regarding ITM Navi Mumbai Placements.
ITM Navi Mumbai Placements 2022
ITM Navi Mumbai Placements recently completed its 2022 drive that engaged significant recruiters including TNS, Amazon, Shoppers Stop, Kotak Mahindra Bank, LG, JP Morgan, and many more. 100% of the PGDM batch was hired. The highest salary rose to INR 21 LPA. The PGDM students with Marketing specializations received an average salary of INR 8.65 LPA.
ITM Navi Mumbai Placements 2022 Report - Key Highlights
- Percentage for ITM Navi Mumbai Placements: 100%
- Highest Salary INR: 21 LPA
- Average Salary: INR 8.65 LPA
- All PGDM students receive 300+ hours of training from ITM's innovative 'TALEWIND' Department.
- They placed approximately 90% of their students over the last two years (during the pandemic).
- Pre-Placement Offers (PPOs) for the students.
|Highest salary (INR)||22 LPA|
|Average salary (INR)||8.65 LPA|
|Top recruiters||Amazon, Shoppers Stop, TNS, Kotak Mahindra Bank, JP Morgan, LG|
ITM Navi Mumbai Placements - PGDM 2022 Specialization-wise
The below table shows the specialization-wise placement data of ITM Navi Mumbai Placements :
|Specialization||Highest salary||Average salary|
|Supply Chain & Operation Management||12.4||6.5|
|Retail Management & Marketing||10.4||7.0|
|Human Resource & Management||8.5||6.5|
|Digital Marketing & Transformation||8.5||7.2|
ITM Navi Mumbai Placements PGDM - Key Highlights
- The highest salary offered during the PGDM Marketing placement drive was INR 21 LPA, with an average salary of INR 8.65 LPA. The entire batch received placement offers.
- The ITM Navi Mumbai Placements for PGDM Business Analytics placement drive resulted in hiring the entire batch. Students earned an average of INR 7.5 LPA. The highest pay package was INR 12.5 LPA.
- 100% of the PGDM Operations & Supply Chain Management students were hired during the placement drive. They were paid an average of INR 6.5 LPA, with the highest salary package offered at INR 12.4 LPA.
- During the PGDM Finance Management placement drive, the average salary was INR 8 LPA. The highest pay package was INR 14 LPA.
- During the placement drive, all PGDM Retail Management specialization students were placed. The highest pay package was INR 10.4 LPA. A salary of INR 7 LPA was received on average.
- The participating batch received 100% placements during the PGDM International Business placement drive. The highest salary package was INR 15 LPA, and the average salary was INR 7.75 LPA.
- During the placement drive, the entire PGDM HR Management batch was hired. The highest salary package was INR 8.5 LPA, while the average salary was INR 6.5 LPA.
- An average annual salary of INR 6.5 Lacs was offered during the Financial Market Management placement drive. The highest pay package was INR 10.8 LPA.
ITM Navi Mumbai Placements Year-wise Trends
The highest & average salary remained the same as last year. The highest salary package was INR 21 LPA in 2022, 2021 & 2020. But, it stood at INR 17.8 LPA in Placements 2019. The average salary remained at INR 8.65 LPA since Placements 2019.
ITM Navi Mumbai Placements Top Recruiters
- Reliance Digital
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- ICICI Securities
- HDFC Bank
- JP Morgan
- Shoppers Stop
- American Express
- ITC Hotels
About ITM Business School
Kharghar is renowned for being a world-class educational hub, talent hub and intellectual capital of Navi Mumbai. This is where ITM Business School stands tall, celebrating 31 years of nurturing business leaders and professionals of class.
Its sprawling campus and hostel facility has a diverse student community across India. A research-driven campus with a bouquet of specializations and entrepreneurship cells allows students to explore and advance their careers.
ITM business school draws to and retains the country's top talent. Students from all over India with various backgrounds, cultures, and mindsets are fostered and encouraged to grow into their best versions.