Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Careers are personal, but struggles shouldn't be! I Let ITM fuel you in accomplishing your dreams with a wide range of scholarship options to choose from. ITM Business School offers a wide range of scholarships, the majority of which are available to successful applicants who apply in the early stages of the admissions schedule.
ITM Business School prides itself on offering a wide range of scholarships up to 100%. The scholarship is open to all successful PGDM applicants, who have sound academic and professional merit and demonstrate the ability to contribute to all aspects of the programs.
ITM Scholarship Eligibility
Here are the eligibility details for the students who can apply for scholarships.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 50% in their graduation examination.
- The student must clear the admission process of ITM Business School.
- He/ She must qualify at least one of these entrance exams - (CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, ATMA, State CET tests, NMAT by GMAC) as per the AICTE guidelines.
ITM iFirst Scholarship.
ITM Trust funds this scholarship. It is open to all successful PGDM/ MBA aspirants who have cleared the academic and professional merit and can demonstrate the ability to contribute to all aspects of the AICTE-approved PGDM program.
ITM’s scholarship portfolio covers:
- ITM Business School, Chennai
- ITM Business School, Kharghar
- ITM Business School, Warangal
- ITM Vocational University, Vadodara
- ITM University, Raipur
Details for the Scholarship
- Scholarships Amount: Across ITM Business Schools, the total amount for free scholarships is more than INR. 1 Crore (subject to students fulfilling terms of merit).
- Scholarship Examination will be held along with the admissions round on a date announced by the Institute.
- Students will go through the Admission process and secure admission to avail of the scholarship awarded.
- Scores in the admissions process would not affect the scholarship distribution.
- Scholarships would be awarded only on the scores of the Scholarship test.
- The list of meritorious students eligible for scholarships will be announced in a week after the successful completion of the scholarship test.
- All the scholarship awards are applicable for the first year only.
The Benefits of Getting a Scholarship
Education has become one of the most important and costly assets in today's world. Most high school graduates seek financial aid in order to pursue a vocation that involves several years of college. Scholarships are the most requested form of financial aid in this situation. Scholarships, unlike school loans, do not require repayment. Scholarships can be obtained on a merit basis if you are deserving. This elevates scholarships and pays for your education. You should definitely apply for scholarships at your preferred college. After all, a scholarship has various advantages.
- Saves you from debt Many students leave college with massive student loan burdens. The prospect of repaying the entire amount restricts their study. It also puts enormous pressure on them to be placed in good packaging. This is why, even if they want to, most students are unable to pursue occupations that do not pay well at the entry-level. A scholarship, on the other hand, is free money that permits people like you to pursue your aspirations. Removing the financial barrier helps to empower your academic and career aspirations.
- Improves performance Obtaining a scholarship eliminates any financial concerns. As a result, you have more time to study, learn, and improve your grades. You will have plenty of time to explore chances for skill improvement and knowledge expansion.
- Gives you a career advantage It is an honor to be awarded a scholarship. Because scholarships are awarded based on merit, receiving one will have a positive impact on your future employers. Some competitive scholarships are so fantastic that you can claim them as accomplishments on your CV. During the job search, make yourself stand out from the crowd.
Scholarships have become so important to the majority of students that you should look for colleges and universities that give them. Apply for them and put your best foot forward to receive the most scholarship money for your college education.
ITM Admission Process
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation from an AIU-recognized University & qualifying marks in an MBA Entrance Exam.
You can apply Online at forms.itm.edu/pgdm
Shortlisted Candidates will be called to attend the Micro Presentations Personal Interviews (MPPI)Process selection rounds.
On successful completion of your (MPPI), you may be offered admission to one or more programs, based on your overall performance in the selection process.
Choose from 10 cutting-edge specializations, and a career-focused curriculum, and get top-notch job offers from over 650 recruiters which include India’s top brands. ITM also offers counselors to help you through the process.