Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
The PGDM in marketing program is a marketing management course curriculum that focuses on the significance and importance of marketing in today's enterprises. Students are trained to become highly creative and focused marketing experts by learning the ins and outs of the current corporate environment.
Marketing as a management speciality focuses on the numerous verticals that make up marketing as a career. Academic marketing management course knowledge in management education educates students about many areas of sales management, selling strategies, consumer behavior, advertising methodology, and product and service promotional approaches. Marketing management also considers how a firm should manage its product chain and brands.
Marketing management will place a strong emphasis on learning about local and worldwide marketing abilities and approaches. It is also critical for a marketing student to learn about the many facets of product distribution and inventory management systems. This aids marketing and sales staff in meeting their objectives.
Companies have begun selling their products and services through online channels employing digital marketing strategies in current marketing and sales scenarios, as a result of changing technology and rising competition. In today's world, marketing management as an academic discipline has incorporated digital marketing into its curriculum and is emphasizing the need of students learning these current selling strategies in order to be successful in their marketing careers.
Relationship marketing is a current emphasis area for sales employees with specialized talents in the field of services marketing, which is separate from the marketing and selling of physical products. Because the services business has so much promise in the employment market, it is all the more necessary for marketing students to develop services marketing abilities. These mechanics of service marketing will be taught to marketing students that specialize in marketing management.
In summary, marketing management as a speciality in today's world has been intended to meet a student's academic and practical needs, allowing him to advance in his profession and have a better grasp of the consumer durables, services, and FMCG industries.
Why pursue a Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing?
Marketing is a broad concept with a wide range of career options. A Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing can lead to a variety of career opportunities. Sales Manager, Brand Manager, Event Manager, Public Relations Manager, Market Research Analyst, and Digital Marketing are just a few of the career options available after completing a PGDM in marketing.
A PGDM in marketing Management can be pursued at a number of colleges and institutes throughout India. If you're looking for a high-quality postgraduate diploma in Institute of marketing & management in India, there are various Institute of Management's PGDM in marketing programs that are a safe bet.
Any qualifying graduate with a desire and aptitude to take risks, as well as a desire to advance quickly in his professional life.
Marketing executive, marketing manager, marketing research analyst, sales manager, account sales manager, product manager, marketing communication manager, and brand manager are some of the job titles available.
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT – MARKETING MANAGEMENT is a one-of-a-kind program that prepares students for careers in Institute of marketing & management. It prepares them in marketing principles, theoretical ideas, and practice, with a special focus on current thought, trends, and concerns. The PGDM – MM provides you with an in-depth understanding of marketing from both an academic and a practitioner's viewpoint, allowing you to tackle marketing difficulties in critical and innovative ways.
Highlights of the Program
- Papers on digital marketing and social media marketing, experiential marketing, neuromarketing, and other aspects of modern marketing management are available.
- Curriculum that is both research-based and industry-oriented.
- Case-based and technology-based instruction.
- Faculty that are well-qualified and have worked in the sector.
- Visit to the industry
- Strong ties to industry and exchanges with them.
- Strong market research inputs.
- Placement aid is provided on a one-to-one basis.
- Classes in French are available.
- A strong network of alumni.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 50% or an equivalent CGPA. (45% for SC/ST applicants) from a UGC-accredited institution/deemed university recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
Procedure for Choosing
• Step 1: Candidates must take one of the entrance exams (CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT, or GMAT).
• Step 2: Apply online for IPE Admissions.
• Step 3: Short-listed applicants will be invited to the respected institutes and major cities for Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Team Admissions will provide all candidates with timely information on the situation.
• The institute website includes periodic updates on Course, Hostel, and Transportation, as well as Fee information.
Educational Goals of the Program
- To provide company management expertise, with a particular emphasis on marketing management disciplines.
- To provide students with information about the marketing value chain and related skills.
- Students' marketing abilities should be sharpened in order for them to take on marketing jobs in national and multinational organizations.
- To instill ethical ideals in students and mold them into sensitive problem solvers in management, business, and marketing.
- To train tomorrow's business leaders to capture value for businesses and society via value generation, communication, and delivery.
Marketing Management PGDM Job Opportunities
People with general marketing qualifications or specialized skills in areas such as research or communications can find a wide range of career opportunities in marketing. Professionals in this field are typically found in marketing departments of businesses, as well as marketing agencies and consulting firms. While several of the job titles are tactical in nature, senior professionals can advance to strategic positions in companies that recognize the importance of marketing.
Marketing Manager, Communications Manager, Public Relations Specialist, Brand Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Market Research Analyst, Digital Marketing Specialist, and Content Marketing Specialist are just a few of the marketing job titles that could be yours.
It's no surprise, then, that graduates of the PGDM in marketing have found rewarding careers with well-known brands and fast-growing start-ups such as Amul, Parle Agro, ITC, ICICI Bank, L'Oreal, Cavin Kare, Coffee Day Beverages, and others.
The program's objectives
The main goal of this course is to provide fundamental knowledge of marketing and related topics to young, creative, and dynamic minds, with a heavy emphasis on current trends, thinking, and practices. This course provides students with the necessary information (fundamental and advanced), abilities (analytical, problem solving, decision making), and confidence to handle real-world marketing difficulties, resulting in the creation of "An Effective & Efficient Marketing Professional."
Results of the program
- Graduates will be able to recognize company issues and develop strategic solutions that are both effective and efficient.
- Graduates will be able to develop compassionate attitudes toward consumers and society in general.
- Graduates will be corporate leaders with a higher level of consciousness, awareness, and ethical ideals.
- Graduates will have the skill and capacity to design marketing management strategies in all functional areas.
- The cognitive abilities of graduates, as well as their oral, writing, and interpersonal communication skills, will be adequately developed.
- Graduates will be able to critically evaluate the corporate environment using modern analytical techniques and software.
Structure of the Program
PGDM institutes operates on a trimester structure, with the academic year starting in July and each term lasting 11-12 weeks. The PGDM-MM (Postgraduate Diploma in Management – Marketing Management) is a two-year curriculum with six trimesters. All students are obliged to do a 6- to 8-week summer internship in an industry at the completion of the first three terms of the program.
PGDM Marketing is a two-year full-time marketing program at Asia-Pacific Institute of Management (AIM), which has been approved by the AICTE (Ministry of Education, Govt. of India).
The marketing management program developed by Asia-Pacific Institute of Management (AIM) combines timeless marketing lessons with current practices used by some of the world's most prestigious companies.
Students learn about Business Communication, Managerial Communication, Decision Science, Management Accounting, and Financial Management in addition to marketing challenges and principles.
One of the most notable features of PGDM in marketing management program is that it focuses on teaching students how to be goal-oriented, work under pressure, and have strong influencing and negotiation skills.
New electives such as Digital Marketing, Event & Media Management, and Strategies for Emerging Markets, among others, have been added to the institute's curriculum to meet the ever-increasing corporate demands, giving it an edge over all other PGDM marketing courses in India.
Workshops have also been introduced to provide students with hands-on training in the latest digital media techniques.