Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
With the hospitality sector in India being one of the best-performing industries, a career in hotel management offers a wide range of options for the young generation of today. There is a huge demand in today's world for those who know how to make every traveler's journey as simple as possible. In these lessons, you will learn how to manage a hotel, resort, or another type of business. There are many different levels of these courses available, ranging from bachelor's degrees to diplomas and certifications. Here is an article that describes the many hotel courses and certifications given by hotel management institutes that you may be interested in if you're wondering how to get started in this industry.
Overview of the institute of hotel management
In a restaurant, the focus is on customer happiness, which promotes customer loyalty and repeats business. In a hotel, the Hotel Management Institute places a greater emphasis on ensuring guest safety and comfort. Real-world hospitality companies regularly allow students enrolled in degree programs to acquire real-world experience. Some of the main subjects addressed by the Institute's programs are hotel operation, hotel management communication, catering and banquet management, applied foodservice sanitation, hotel, and restaurant finance management, and travel & tour operations.
The strategies for quality management and corporate development will be taught to degree-seeking students. Because working in the hospitality sector necessitates building and upholding healthy working relationships with clients and coworkers, students will gain excellent customer service and communication skills.
What is involved with the Institute of Hotel Management?
The top universities provide a wide range of management degrees with different specializations, including hotel management. If you are committed to your profession, you should enroll in a top Indian university. The most well-known hotels, tour companies, and aviation companies in the world hire their interns. The breadth of abilities for students is expanded by a superb combination of seasoned resources and extensive offices with specialization and industry openness. To build their confidence and improve their jobs, they make sure that students have access to trustworthy information sources. The Indian Institute of Management's highlights include the following:
- BHM, MHM, MBA/PGDM, among many more programs, are offered by a top institute in India at the Diploma, Certificate, UG, and PG levels.
- The best management schools in India admit students based on entrance exams and merit. Candidates who have been chosen for admission must also participate in an individual interview or a discussion in a group setting.
- Three of the entrance exams for this management course that are most generally recognized are NCHMCT JEE (National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination), UPSEE, and IIHM ECHAT.
- The top universities in India offer degrees in a variety of popular sub-streams, including hospitality management, catering technology, culinary arts, housekeeping, catering management, and many others, via online, offline, and distance learning options.
- The top hotel management schools in India offer rewarding job placement chances both domestically and internationally.
- AirAsia, Indigo, and QANTAS are just a few of the airlines that participate in placements.
What are the objectives of hotel management courses?
These courses at the greatest college teach students everything they need to know about running a hotel, including housekeeping, food service, front-desk responsibilities, and lodging operations. It teaches students how to appreciate customers, interact with people well, and approach a service-oriented industry with a client-focused perspective. Furthermore, these programs employ a hands-on learning approach by giving students comprehensive training in hotel administration. Industrial training, which gives students hands-on experience in the field, is a crucial part of this curriculum.
The Hotel Management Institute's programs address a variety of important topics, including hotel operation, communication, catering and banquet management, applied foodservice sanitation, hotel, and restaurant finance management, and travel and tour operations. There are many tasks involved in this. Students who earn degrees in this field will be equipped to use quality management and business development tactics.
Courses Offered By management Institutes:
In this diploma program, the fundamentals of hotel operations and how to comprehend them are presented. To prepare students for careers in business, the program places a strong emphasis on management concepts and hands-on training.
- Certificate of Food and Beverage Production
After finishing this course, students will be ready for careers in the culinary arts, baking, various cooking techniques, food standards, nutrition, and other related fields. In such hospitality courses, students study business administration, budgeting, cost control, and supply management, among other topics.
- Certificate in Front-Desk Management
The Front Office Operation certificate program teaches students how to interact with clients and deliver guest service. A front office executive's main duties include interacting with visitors and doing administrative tasks.
If you want to work as a manager in the hotel industry, this management degree program will help you. It has a close connection to the world of commerce. You'll be able to get management expertise, which is crucial in the hotel industry.
- Bachelor of Arts
Students who earn a bachelor's degree in this management are prepared for positions in front-office duties, maintenance, food preparation, and restaurant services.
Benefits of Attending the Best Hotel Management Institute
- These programs, which prepare students to work as hotel managers, front desk representatives, and other hospitality professionals, are provided by numerous educational institutions in India. Students at the best institution are exposed to several management courses that are necessary for future success in addition to learning the foundations of hotel administration.
- The students have the opportunity to learn new languages and abilities. The entire development of its students is extremely important to the hotel management college. Students with degrees from the best institutions are frequently allowed to gain practical experience in real hospitality businesses.
- Hotel operation, communication, catering and banquet management, applied foodservice sanitation, hotel, and restaurant finance management, and travel and tour operations are some of the major topics covered by programs at the Institute.
- Students who graduate from the top universities will be trained in quality management and corporate development techniques. Because working in the hospitality sector necessitates building and upholding healthy working relationships with clients and coworkers, students will gain excellent customer service and communication skills.
If you need your job to function, you should enroll in a prestigious management institute. The most well-known hotels, tour companies, and aviation companies in the world hire their interns.