Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Are you someone who loves to travel through the world, experience unique places, and discover new cultures? And do you want to make that a career? Then you are at the right place. People are constantly looking for career options wherein you turn your passion into a profession. It is important that you love what you do as it nourishes your inner soul resulting in a happy personal life and successful career.
Well, let us tell you that traveling while making an earning out of it is possible. To pursue your love for travel, the type of jobs you should look for are hospitality management jobs. Hotel Management Courses will train you to acquire the required skill sets to perform well in various roles in the hospitality sector.
Top Hospitality Jobs for Travel Enthusiasts
Hospitality management jobs cater to providing luxury and hospitality to people in various domains. The word "hospitality" sums up the job profile. You need to interact with the customer, so if you're someone who knows how to talk to people, is well mannered, and of course, loves the place you're working at, then you'll face no challenge working. You can travel the world while working as an event coordinator, head chef, casino manager, cruise manager, accommodation staff, hotel manager, etc. As the travel and hospitality industry picks up, the jobs in the hospitality sector are set to go up considerably. So, let us look at some of the hospitality management jobs you can consider.
- Cruise Manager: If you love oceans, then this job is made for you. As a cruise manager, you are paid really well, get luxury accommodation, and gets to be in the ocean for six months of the year. Some of the best cruise ship companies require a diploma or certificate in cruise ship management to be eligible for entry-level jobs.
- Head Chef: If your interest lies in cooking delicious meals, designing attractive menus, and framing ambient dining venues, there is no better option than becoming a chef at world-class hotels and cruise ships. And if you have what the job role demands, the giant hotel chains are ready to welcome you with open hands. So, if you have done a hotel management course and know your way into cooking delicious meals then you can easily make up a good living by working as head chef. These jobs pay very well and you would have to be a people's person to be good at this job with good management skills. Usually, the head chef is the face of the restaurant. So you'll be representing your employer and so your behavior will reflect the image of the whole restaurant.
- Event Coordinator: No matter if it’s a hotel chain or cruise ship or international organization, everyone host big events requiring experienced event coordinators. You can work with an event management company as an event coordinator to organize events for different purposes. As an event coordinator, you will have a successful career. This career path enables you to establish connections with foreign clients as you go from country to country. Moreover, event coordinators are paid well and give you full freedom to unleash your creative spirit. This job is loved by everyone who does it and the amount of joy it provides is unmatchable.
- Hotel Sales Manager: The job profile for this post would be to work with numbers. You should be fluent in any language as this will require a lot of communication, and the payout will be great. Making sales and profit will boost up your adrenaline and the payout will give you immense pleasure.
- Front Office Manager: Front office managers are supposed to interact with the customers as soon as they ask for any hotel employee. In other words, you will be representing the hotel and how you react will leave an impression on the customer's mind. This job pays very well and part of doing this job is to have conversations with the consumers and answer their queries.
Working while travelling is a dream of many, but only a few can fulfil it. The hospitality industry is a growing giant that will emerge as one of the biggest sectors in the upcoming few years. Having a confident personality and good communication skills are not enough to land a job with a good salary package and security. You need to have excellent mentors and knowledge of the industry. Moreover, a graduate degree is something that makes you eligible to apply for entry-level jobs in the sector. Most of these jobs require you to do a hotel management course and that is not difficult at all when you choose to do your course with ITM.
Benefits of working in Hotel Management Industry
- The payout of these jobs is generally way better than normal jobs. So, you will be making more than the salary of an average man even at the entry-level jobs in the hospitality industry.
- Most of the time, your accommodation is taken care of by the companies. Thus, you can save huge amounts while living a luxurious lifestyle.
- You get to interact with different people and get to know different cultures. For people who like to know what other parts of the world look like, hospitality is the best industry for you.
- You get to have creative freedom. Most of the jobs lack this one perk. You get to choose what you want and you get paid, that sounds fun to us. Hotel Management course will help you secure a job in Hospitality industry.
Why do a Hotel management Course from ITM?
At ITM we currently have 10,000+ students pursuing their dreams by opting out of courses. In the period of our existence, we have made many dreams come true. You can land your dream job, have a great career and a happy life if you opt to do your hospitality management course at ITM. Our students are working with the giants of the hospitality industry as more than 50 companies come for placements on our campuses. ITM provides 100% placement assistance to our students. With ITM, your future is secure and bright.