Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
₹ 60 Lakhs
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Fashion design shows have proven to make the journey of every aspiring designer bigger in the business. These events seek to provide young and professional designers with the opportunity to gain access to a new platform. They can then continue selling their designer creations and ingenuity. Fashion design shows provide an opportunity for innovative designers and artists to display their work to the world. Industry professionals such as fashion designers, models, make-up artists, retail buyers, fashion journalists, trendsetters, and consumers look forward to such events for networking.
The podium can be used for more than just displaying clothes. It can also be used to reach out to the general public. The theme of a fashion design show can be used to effectively raise public awareness about any social issue. Designers can choose any subject to promote to the public through a pre-planned display. Leading news outlets cover major events of the industry like this. The media and big names of the sector are also keen on observing any new talent. The media broadcasts the event on their networks and reports it in their newspapers. As a result, fashion design shows aren't just about stylish outfits and gorgeous models.
It's great if you already have enrolled for any creative career/design career or have a job in the industry. If not, then participating in a fashion design show can help you advance your career.
Whether you're volunteering as a model, make-up artist, hairstylist, DJ, production assistant, stylist, dresser, presser, or seamstress.- The exposure and knowledge you'll gain from being a part of a fast-paced, hopefully, well-executed production can only be beneficial. The bottom line is that the more you are involved, the better.
Fashion design shows are a way for designers to communicate with clients by showcasing fresh ideas through merchandise on models.
Such shows are extremely important in the world of fashion design and modeling. Their popularity has soared, and they have established themselves as one of the most important events. They are regarded by every designer as the most valuable aspect of their career.
Benefits of participating in fashion design shows
- You will have the option to take some professional photoshoots at these shows, which will be a great addition to your portfolio. You can also learn about the latest trends and collections from other designers.
- You'll also be able to recognize others from all over the world who share your enthusiasm. It's a fantastic location and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for such issues.
- Another fascinating and appealing point is the range of locales. Fashion design shows are held in the world's main cities, giving people the opportunity to witness diverse and stylish cultures.
- However, for designers, the ability to demonstrate their design and craftsmanship is even more vital for these presentations.
- You will be able to attract as many clients or business partners as possible and form cooperative ties in this manner.
- The services provided by the event organizers have professional realism in the planning, advising, and execution of these events. So, you are feeling all of it in its real essence.
- In the world of fashion, nothing is ever the same. Designs and trends are constantly evolving. Shows help to pique the public's interest and raise awareness of new design and style trends. These shows assist in attracting public attention. Fashion design marketing analyses trends, plans, sales, and promotes various products. It is vital for students to be exposed to a variety of clothing trends and marketing styles. Marketing is likely to keep the audience informed about current trends and what’s not.
Ways you can show off your work in Fashion Design Shows
- Designers can showcase their creative abilities and aptitude in developing various types of clothing through these displays.
- Not just clothing, but designers can even create their very own accessories that complement various looks on the ramp.
- You can even be a celebrity’s personal stylist and
- Retailers can obtain a variety of perspectives on different designs and styles of clothing by participating in these shows. The information gained from these shows aids retailers in incorporating new concepts into their stores.
- Designers can use the most up-to-date software tools to create three-dimensional renderings of their creations.
- Event planners can showcase their art of managing such a chaotic blunder into something that runs so smoothly at the forefront.
The social impact of a fashion show
- Everyone enjoys keeping up with current trends and this allows designers to be creatively independent. It gives the wearer more self-assurance. For both the creator and the wearer, it is a form of expression. Moreover, it even aids in the bonding of persons with similar aesthetics.
- Celebrity fashion designing statements have been included in print and electronic media and the internet. They also cover such shows and ensure that their material reaches the intended audience. When customers adopt a design, they feel confident and happy about the purchase.
- Fashion designing shows target not only the target buyer but also journalists and clothing manufacturers.
- The majority of shows cater to department stores and big market buyers, as well as influencers and wholesalers.
- Designers are motivated by images and films of presentations to create economical clothing. The majority of clothing produced by the apparel industry is inspired by these shows. Variety, authenticity, and culture are celebrated in these shows.
- Customers can choose whether or not to adopt a trend, regardless of fad. As a result, fashion shows are used to demonstrate the most recent trend.
You can definitely stand out as you progress and find your own uniqueness in terms of fashion design. This way you'll benefit yourself as well as the society as a whole.
In order to grab such opportunities, you need to enroll yourself in an institute that provides you with plenty of opportunities. ITM's B.Des Fashion Designing program provides
- Immersive Masterclasses,
- Professional Study Tours, and
- High Tech Infrastructure to their Designing students for universal development and growth.
Begin your creative career in the world-famous industry today! You can enroll for the 2022 academic year by applying for the Online and offline entrance exams. ITM IDM’s B.Des Fashion Designing entrance exam will be held on 23rd April 2022.
It's universal, experience is the best teacher. Whether your passion is to model, design, construct, service, manage or conduct in a fashion event, doing so puts you in a better position to present on a CV or to maintain a reputation. Not only this but this participation and exposure also provides a stepping stone to enhance your career path and personal skills.