Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Animation is essentially the computer-generated representation of inanimate objects as animated or living ones. The best illustration of this would be children's cartoons. There are many people who enjoy the animation industry worldwide. One of the industries with the fastest growth right now is animation. Making animations as a career is simple. Certain courses can assist us in achieving this. A single of them is BSc animation.
The BSC Animation Course entails what?
A three-year undergraduate degree program in animation that primarily emphasizes computer designing, creativity, drawing, and photography sequence. Basically, this integrates gaming and multimedia. It aids in the learning process for animating any object.
Application Requirements for BSC Animation
Anyone with a 12th-grade diploma may apply for BSC Animation. Some colleges may have their own entrance exams, and passing those exams may also be a requirement. In addition, one must have the following abilities in order to apply for a BSC in Animation: sketching, drawing, creative and imaginative thinking, experimenting, presentation skills, problem-solving, critical thinking, decision-making, time management, coordination, and teamwork.
BSC Multimedia: What is it?
Undergraduates can take the BSC in Multimedia course. It covers subjects like design, creativity, graphics, video editing methods, fundamentals of HTML, 2D animations, and visual effects. Three years pass during the course.
Courses in visual effects:
Animation is a type of visual effect. Whereas animation is used to completely animate a film or cartoon, VFX, or visual effects, is used to add effects to make a part or a particular scene realistic. In a typical film, VFX is used to edit a particular scene, just as animation is used throughout an entire film. Films like Krish, Bahubali, and Ravan from the Bollywood and Titanic, Avengers, and Avatar from the Hollywood industries use visual effects the most frequently.
Career options after earning a BSC in animation or a BSC in multimedia:
An animator would undoubtedly have many opportunities with a BSC in Animation and Multimedia. A lecturer can also choose to enroll in master's programs like MSC Animation, Masters in Animation and Special Effects, or a Post Graduate Diploma in Animation Technology.
Following are some software used to create Visual effects:
3. 3D Studio Max
5. Adobe Creative Collection
6. Cinema 4D Software
A person needs to possess the knowledge, abilities, and VF software tools, as well as the abilities to analyze videos and select the most appropriate VFX effects. Developing compositional skills in areas like Motion Tracking and Blue Screen Keying is essential for taking a course in Visual Effects. Once a candidate has finished their course, some universities also offer internships in film production companies.
The best career options in BSC animation and multimedia are as follows:
1. Advertising Agency
2. Animation Companies
3. Film Production Houses
4. Gaming Industry
5. Media, News and Magazines Agency
6. Art Director
7. 2D/3D Animator
8. BG Modeler
9. Character Modeler
10. Comic Book Artist
11. Concept of Designer
12. Film and Video Editor
13. Game Tester
14. Game Developer
15. Graphic designer
16. Image Editor
17. Industrial Designer
18. Layout Artist
19. Medical Animator
20. Storyboard Artist
21. Technical director
22. Texturing Artist
23. VFX Supervisor
24. Web Designer
Recruiters for after BSC Animation and BSC Multimedia:
1. Cartoon Network
3. Ink Apache
6. Tata Helix Studio
7. Xentrix Studio
Following are some of the Visual Effect courses:
1. Bachelor of Fine Arts
2. Bachelor of Science in Animation and Filmmaking
3. Bachelor in Animation and Visual Effects
4. Diploma in Animation Engineering
5. Diploma Animation in Filmmaking
Animation and VFX will continue to expand along with the aforementioned industries, which all have promising futures. In order to market their products in an appealing way, many industries are trying to hire animation services, which is consistent with the market's current trend. It follows that animation will undoubtedly have a broad range of applications in the years to come and also be a higher paying profession. The market for animation has already been established in the film and other industries. As time goes on, people will demand animated content more frequently than non-animated content. Animation is a growing industry as a result.
B.Sc (Animation) Semester-I
- Fundamentals of Art & Design
- Traditional Animation
- Computer Fundamentals
- Character & Environment Sketching
B.Sc (Animation) Semester-II
- Human Values & Mind Management
- Introduction to Film Making
- Short Film (Live Action)
- Basic Compositing & Editing
- Digital Media Production
B.Sc (Animation) Semester-III
- Introduction to 3D Animation
- Modeling Techniques
- Texturing & Shading
- Basic Lighting & Rendering
B.Sc (Animation) Semester-IV
- Animation for Production
- Dynamics for Effects Animation
- Advanced Lighting & Rendering
- Environmental Science
- Rigging Techniques
B.Sc (Animation) Semester-V
- Character Animation for Production
- Environment Design for Production
- Advanced Compositing and Editing
- Character Design for Production
- Professional Lighting and Rendering
- Visual Effects for Production
- Specialization Project
B.Sc (Animation) Semester-VI
Eligibility of the B.Sc. (Animation) Program
- For this course, it would be ideal if you could draw, tell stories, have a good sense of timing and composition, and comprehend motion, size, ratios, and perspective.
- They should be able to use computer programs and related visual and aural techniques to manipulate images and data from a variety of sources, including audio, video, still images, animation, physical objects, text, soundtracks, and digital data.
What Advantages Come with a BSc animation and multimedia Program?
- Candidates receive instruction in the fundamentals of design, including drawing, model sketching, and sketching.
- The course helps students stay informed about the quick development of various technologies.
- Students can develop their design, animation, multimedia, interactive applications, publications, and BSc animation and multimedia skills in this course, in addition to their English communication abilities. The course can be helpful for future research.
Your network can grow, you can access more opportunities in the animation industry, and you can improve your technical skills with work experience. Any experience you can get in animation, as well as more general film or television experience, like working as a runner, is very valuable.
Additionally, keep an eye out for chances to pick up new abilities like time management, independent work, and teamwork.
Investigate your options for fundraising, promotion, and student media. Offer to create promotional videos or animations for the website of a nonprofit or charitable organization.