Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Fashion designing courses after 12th are becoming increasingly popular among the younger generation as a result of its phenomenal growth. Who doesn't want to be up to date on the latest fashion accessories and apparel? Fashion designing courses after 12th, like all other fields, necessitates specific skills, and once you've mastered it, there's no stopping you.
If you're wondering what fashion designers do, you've come to the right place. Or where do you begin a career in this field? Examine this article to determine whether fashion design is the right career path for you.
ADVANTAGES OF HAVING A FASHION DESIGNING DEGREE
Fashion designing courses in Navi Mumbai design is, without a doubt, a competitive and glamorous industry. A bachelor's degree in Fashion designing courses in Navi Mumbai design can benefit you in a variety of ways. Take a look at some of the benefits:
- With a fashion design degree, you'll be able to work anywhere because you'll have the necessary skills and experience. You will learn about the fashion industry and improve your fashion skills during this course.
- It will make you aware of changing fashion trends all over the world. Before you step into this world, you will know everything there is to know about fashion, from runway walks to best model to best fashion designer.
- To obtain a degree in fashion design, one must attend an excellent college. A reputable college will sharpen skills, provide a peaceful and exciting learning environment, and boost innovative abilities.
- If you have superior knowledge and skills in fashion design, you will be able to come up with a lot of new ideas. In comparison to others, you will only need a short amount of time to achieve your personal objectives.
- If you work full-time in a fashion house, you can take advantage of special health benefits. These companies' health insurance usually includes coverage for a wide range of illnesses and infections. This type of job can provide you with a good salary, paid vacations, and sick days.
- Many fashion designers aspire to run their own label. It is not only about the money, but it is also preferable to working for others nowadays. Many fashion designers own textile mills, wholesalers, and even news organizations. You'll be the boss, and you'll make decisions based on your preferences.
- You need to be aware of the various fashion shows and events that take place all over the world. Many well-known fashion houses and designers are frequently on the move. As a fashion designer, you will work with a diverse range of clients from around the world. Traveling to Paris and Milan for events and collaborations is a dream come true.
- Many social media influencers are working to develop new fashion trends on the internet. What could be more satisfying than seeing your fashion trend take hold in society? Nothing can possibly be more satisfying than that. This is a huge source of inspiration for many fashion designers who are making a positive impact in the industry.
Discovering Your Personality.
This lesson will teach you everything you need to know about style, from different clothing and fashion types to developing your own personal style. As a designer, this fun exploration is the first step toward owning your style and brand.
Inspiration is a powerful tool.
This online course builds on the fundamentals of Fashion designing courses after 12th illustration and drawing. You'll learn how to use color and rendering techniques to bring your sketch to life. You'll also learn about the fashion figure and how to dress it with your fantastic designs.
Things of this world.
Prepare to delve into the world of materials. This lesson covers the fundamentals of textile theory and concludes with a fun experiment that will make you feel like a scientist.
This fashion design course's seventh lesson is a hands-on and enjoyable experience. You'll learn about pattern making and the various tools used to create patterns. You'll also use a pencil and paper to draw some blocks that will be sewn together in the next lesson.
Ready, Steady, Sew
This is a fun and practical lesson in which you will be introduced to the sewing machine and taught how to sew some basic seams.
Fashion designing course after 12 design is more than just cutting and sewing; it is an artistic as well as a technological field. You should enroll in the Best Fashion Designing Institute if you have always dreamed of being a fashion designer and reading the fashion runway.
To become a successful Fashion designing courses after 12th, you must have excellent drawing skills. All the best fashion designing courses are the pre-essential and essential parts before you can wear clothes. You can design different clothes such as clothes, pants, and clothes, and all the best Fashion designing course after 12 designing courses are available. As a result, this ability is not only important, but also necessary.
Fabric, technique, and color knowledge – If you are familiar with clothing and color, you can design fantastic garments. It's crucial to know what kind of cloth to use and what color to use. Knowing how to work with different fabrics such as silk and cotton will help you improve your site. Lessons on textile study and behavior are taught at the Best Fashion Designing Institute, and each one aids in the understanding of the textile material.
In sketching, strong visualization is crucial. If you can see your clothes before they're built, it's much easier to spot flaws and other good ideas and make changes before they're built.
By enrolling in a Fashion designing course in Mumbai designing institutes today, you can make your dreams a reality through excellent fashion design courses.
Photography for the Fashion Industry
The goal of Fashion designing course in Mumbai photography is to make clothing and other fashion products stand out in an exciting and memorable way. Fashion photographers collaborate with models and designers to create and shoot photos that effectively showcase fashion. Fashion photographers are frequently employed by fashion magazines, catalogs, advertising agencies, and fashion houses. Self-employment is also an option.
Fashion that is both sustainable and fashionable
When it comes to ensuring that the way their prestigious brands are run does not have a negative impact on the environment, the world's leading fashion houses are more conscious than ever. Clothing, shoes, and accessories that are manufactured, marketed, and used in the most sustainable way possible, taking into account both environmental and socioeconomic factors, are often referred to as sustainable fashion.
From design, staple production, manufacturing, transportation, storage, marketing, and final sale, to use, reuse, repair, remake, and recycling of the merchandise and its components, continuous work is expected to improve all stages of the product's life cycle. Consultants with a background in fashion design who can contribute to the ideation process of implementing a sustainable fashion regime as a priority can find a way into a long-term career.
What Is The Best Way To Make A Living As A Fashion Designer?
The first step is to locate the best school where you can pursue a fashion design degree. If you want to be a pioneer in this field, you must understand the fundamentals of the glamor industry. Get yourself accepted into a fashion design program to become industry-ready. Fashion history, clothing textiles, drawing outfits, managing a fashion house, fashion events, and so on will all be covered.
Here's how to start a successful and innovative career in fashion design:
Studying and Understanding Fashion History: Have you heard of Vera Wang or Oscar De La Renta? If not, you need to know why these names are so well-known in the fashion world. It's not all about cutting and sewing in this field. From its beginnings to the present, a professional must be well-versed in everything.
Make the Right Connections:
In order to stay ahead of the competition in the fashion design world, you must be very astute when making contacts. Begin meeting and networking with well-known fashion designers or those in the same industry. If you need more experience and contacts, look for unpaid internships. When you graduate from high school.
You should know your area of expertise:
Being a jack of all trades is fine, but being a master of none is not. You must determine your area of expertise in fashion design. A proper course or degree may be able to assist you in learning the specific field that interests you the most. Men's wear, accessory design, and many other aspects of fashion design may be of interest to you.
Learn about the fashion industry's business side.
It is not a disadvantage to work for other fashion houses. However, to make a bigger impact in this multibillion-dollar industry. To understand how to run a successful business, try to learn about the business side of the fashion industry.
The most fascinating aspect of fashion is that it is never static; it is always changing. The number of opportunities has multiplied as a new generation of shoppers walks through the doors of fashion stores. The scope of fashion design has expanded beyond traditional career paths, and aspirants should investigate all of their options before making a decision.