Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
With Indian urbanites increasing their expenditure on quality of life and their increased exposure to exotic destinations in the global village, the need for interior designers is at an all-time high at the moment. On the other hand, as the population grows and family structures transition from joint to nuclear, per capita land usage continues to decline.
As a result, making effective and efficient use of limited space is not an option, but a necessity for the people. With all of these advancements, interior design is establishing itself as a lucrative career option for individuals with a creative bent of mind.
Currently, India requires around 1 lakh interior designers, including those who work as freelance designers. The industry's largest employers include architectural and construction businesses, as well as furniture manufacturers.
However, before making a final selection of the best interior designing colleges in Mumbai, the following information about the industry is essential for any aspiring candidate.
Bachelor of interior design is a cutting-edge programme with enormous potential. This particular path in today's globe has a devoted following, as seen by the rise of architectural marvels and development initiatives undertaken by both the private and public sectors. The demand for effective interior design coupled with an understanding of all fundamental concepts and regulations of design and architecture is increasing. Through active employment, aspiring interior designers can master the art of modifying environments for their clients, as well as grow and expand their clientele. They can find work in a variety of companies of varying architectural caliber, as well as as professors and professional advisors to large corporations.
Interior design courses in Mumbai reflect the architectural industry's current evolving tendencies. This course is developed with the goal of creating transforming and constructive places that are unique in their form and function, and that cater to the unique needs of each individual or designation. The course is extremely valuable for the following reasons:
- Interior design is a developing degree; in addition to the fundamentals, it teaches current trends and scenarios in the field of architecture and allows the individual to express themselves creatively through the knowledge gained in this course.
- With the expansion of eco-friendly environments and homes, interior design has become a respectable profession, addressing the needs of an ever-changing business and adapting to the newest trends via the use of innovation and technology.
- This course is also beneficial for private and public construction enterprises, as each space and area has unique requirements and requires a new dimension to maximise its potential. As a result, this area is always challenging and also well regarded for its generous compensation packages.
- Interior design is a rapidly growing discipline that is universally admired. There is a huge demand for efficient interior designers and space managers both abroad and in India.
- Interior design also provides work opportunities in the building industry, as well as private and public architecture businesses, which provide good opportunities for growth and experience.
- In terms of job advancement, an interior designer may also work for numerous journals, digests, and newspaper sections, providing vital insight into contemporary architectural trends and advancements.
- Additionally, they work in the field of education in institutions and as consultants to architects and engineers.
BA Interior Design Eligibility
- The following criteria apply to admission to the Bachelor of Interior Design programme:
- Candidates must possess a 10+2 degree from a recognised certification board.
- Certain colleges may perform their own personal assessments and interviews; these assessments typically involve questions about comprehension, reasoning, and aptitude.
Interior design courses in mumbai with fees
Interior design courses in Mumbai with fees are abundant as well as affordable. The interior design courses in mumbai fees are in an average range of 10 K - 53 K.
Best interior designing colleges in mumbai
- NID Ahmedabad.
- CEPT University, Gujarat.
- Arch Academy of Design, Jaipur.
- JJ School of Arts.
- College of Architecture.
- ITM Institutes
BA Interior Design Scope
BA Interior design is an exciting area with new dimensions being added daily; this degree offers new job opportunities and progress. As the architectural business evolves, the need for interior designers in a variety of fields has become a need. The following are some of the advantages of pursuing this degree.
This subject has expanded tremendously since its inception and now encompasses not just building houses, but also designing numerous housing categories, including offices, public spaces, and private residences, as well as any space that demands optimal use of its available space.
Additionally, Bachelor of Interior Design provides new chances in the field of professional architecture businesses, as well as designing places and planning on a wage basis.
After earning this degree and obtaining valuable expertise in this profession, one can always open their own showrooms or boutiques in the field of furniture or textile design, or in the interior design industry. This course is comprehensive in its coverage of interior and spatial planning.
Certain prestigious and antique architectural digests and magazines also give consultant positions to various adept interior designers to contribute to their columns or editions or to comment on various trends that continue to emerge in this large field of architecture. These occupations provide intriguing financial rewards as well as public recognition as a columnist.
Bachelor of Interior Design ensures appropriate value in the field of education; if an individual has an interest in teaching and imparting objective theoretical and practical knowledge to students, they can find attractive opportunities as lecturers and teachers in architectural schools and institutions.
The compensation package for all industries together in this sector is also quite attractive; on average, an individual can earn between Rs 4-7 lakhs per year, which can improve with time and expertise.
Commercial businesses, such as product sales, also require design planners to create product packaging/labeling. Bachelor of Interior Design can lead to changes in the commercial sector of sales and design management, allowing for the development of one's competencies and a more competitive compensation package.