Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Higher Education is a necessity in the current dynamic business world, which is getting increasingly demanding day by day. To survive in this market, one has to carry not just the skill but also an educational expertise to back oneself up.
How to select the best course?
Selecting the perfect suitable course might sometimes be a tedious task. Especially when your immediate career depends on it and also the fat cheque you pay, the long months and years you invest in it.
Masters in Business Administration, also known as MBA; is one such popular and heavily opted course that is valued in the industry. So, we have researched and listed down 8 unavoidable factors to consider before selecting any MBA Course.
- The University’s /Institute’s Credentials - The educational establishment you decide to pursue your higher education from should hold a national or international certification. Such kinds of affiliations denote that the courses offered here are of quality and an MBA Degree from there would hold great value. So before even deciding your specialization, precede your decision-making by this thought.
- Eligibility- With new age MBA course being introduced, each of them demands distinctive eligibility. Therefore, before diving into further research, know if you are eligible for the same.
- Program Valuation in the market- A lot of MBA specializations and course modules are available through various Institutions and Universities. Different subjects hold varied importance in the current business world along with its syllabus and offerings. These features later contribute to getting satisfied placements which in turn justifies the program’s value in the Industry.
- Course Curriculum & Topics covered - Varied Programs cover different curriculum, topics, time-period, faculty, training approach, etc. It should suit your requirement and fulfill the takeaways that you want to achieve. The knowledge gained, skills, learned, practical insights offered by the course should, therefore, be considered while making your decision.
- Fee Structure - MBA programs are expensive financially. Look out for programs at different places, compare their fees, flexible payment options (if any). Also, check whether the cost is worth the course deliverables.
- Course Approach - Learn how the course module is dispersed around the semesters and what teaching approach they use.
Key features to expect -
- Lecture Schedule
- Industry Connect Initiatives
- Faculty Info
- Industry Placements - The ultimate goal after acquiring a certified MBA Degree is to get elite Industry Placement. Mostly every University offers them by allowing Big Giants to conduct campus interviews. But, the catch here lies in which companies are affiliated with them. So, choose a course with good placement opportunities and job assistance.
- Networking - It is the core element of any business. So, considering an Institue’s Alumni & Company Networking is vital before taking admission. A quality MBA program will definitely offer vast networking opportunities.
Top-Notch Industry Connect = Preferred University / Institution
We hope this article will help you in your decision-making process. Educate yourself first and keep learning wisely.