7 September 2016 - 10:57,
by Sanil Shinde
in , Comments off
This project is framed with the sole intention of identifying the key parameters evaluated by customers in preferring a particular bank and its CASA products. The project helps to understand the relationship maintained by the bank with its clients in customer satisfaction, hence retention. To summarize my learning through Project:
- Got hands – on experience in Banking Sector
- The skill of communicating with the customers and different techniques of dealing with variety of customers was learnt with real time experience.
- Learned more about CASA, and the customer preference for the products in the bank.
- Due to time constraints, I could do only two products of Life insurance.
- Have given lead for CASA. Among the given leads, few customers have been converted.
- It was a learning experience with lot of fun and challenges.