7 September 2016 - 10:50,
by ITM Group of Institutions
in , Comments off
Brand Awareness and Positioning of Different Brands
The internship experience gained at TBWA during the period May, June 2012 was knowledge-enriching.
- In the project, Market Study had been undertaken, the efforts of which were taken for Style Spa, Amrutanjan and Pril Brands. A systematic as well as well-designed approach had been adopted while conducting the research about market characteristics.
- The project had been undertaken to evaluate and understand brand awareness and positioning for multiple brands among consumers.
- Also the marketing efforts of the top 5 respective competing brands and the expectations or wants of consumers of those brands were studied.
The overall activities done were,
- Ascertaining the brand positioning of Style Spa Furniture brand preparing
- Respective questionnaires.
- Presentations of the questionnaire.
- Store visit and reports of the store visit
The whole internship has given exposure and fun-filled experience. The report prepared on internship contains the whole experience compressed. The internship helped in gaining much more confidence, sharpening communication skills and overall development.