The PGDM courses are offered in different fields and you can specialize in the field of your choice. ITM Institute offers specialization PGDM courses in Mumbai. The campuses are located at Kharghar, Navi Mumbai and Dombivli, Mumbai.
The institute in Dombivli has an excellent infrastructure, computer lab, library and other student amenities. If you join this campus then the institute will help you to find accommodation near the campus.
The institute in Kharghar has a good infrastructure, hostel facility, large auditoriums, theatre, greenery, cafeteria, labs, library, placement cell and counselling room. Dombivli campus is an extension of the Navi Mumbai campus.
The courses offered at the campuses are as follows:
- PGDM with specialization in Finance
- PGDM with specialization in Marketing and Digital Media
- PGDM with specialization in Human Resource Management
Eligibility for the PGDM courses in Mumbai
The eligibility is a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) from an AIU recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in the final examination. The candidate has to appear for any of the common entrance tests: CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, GMAT and state CET tests as per the AICTE guidelines.
Reasons for choosing a PGDM program
There are several reasons to choose a PGDM program. They are as follows:
- The PGDM course starts with a foundation course in which the candidates from the different streams are taught the basic management subjects.
- The candidates have to choose their specialization subjects in the first year. This gives the faculty enough time to teach the specialization subject. Thus the knowledge offered on the specialization subject is vast.
- The course includes a five-month full-time industry internship. The candidates get hands-on training in top companies and they can learn directly from the industry. They handle business operations and work on research projects aided by the faculty.
- The course consists of academics, personal development, professional development and lifestyle management programs. This helps the candidates to become articulate, knowledgeable and confident professionals.
- The course includes a one-month NGO project in which the candidates have to work for a social cause.
- Many companies lineup for campus recruitment. This gives the candidates a wide range of career starts.
- The institute allows networking with alumni. The candidates can become a part of the vast alumni network and this helps them progress in their careers.