The world has been on the path of progress since the innovation of machines. We have adopted the best practices and made the changes in our products and services as per the need of the hour
Prototype to product is about establishing a plan of action to implement applications to improve service, cost, agility, and control of product and service. And consistently implementing changes that use these technologies to drive operational excellence.
About the guests
PMI Chapter delegates
President Mr. Jacob Zachariahc, Jacob Sir has an IT specialization in Banking Industry. As a project manager, he has experience of over 15 years of. He was a former chief manager for the State Bank of India for almost 15 years.
Ms. Priya Patra- vice president outreach PMI, Mumbai chapter. She is a program manager at cap-ge-mini. She is a computer science engineer and has done her MBA in management information system. She has more than 8 years of experience
Speaker for the event
Dr. Apurva Joshi vice president- research and development, Indrones solutions Pvt Ltd. He has done his engineering in power system studies and is a PhD holder which he completed from IIT Bombay. Before working at Indrones sir was a research scientist at IIT Bombay.
What are cooperative control algorithms?
- Formation flights: A human pilot commands one robot, and the autonomous robots hold formation and follow
- Coverage and search: A team of robots follow a coverage pattern and search for specific targets
From algorithms to missions
Beyond line-of-sight delivery mission
A team of robots cooperate on a BVLOS delivery mission. An intermediate agent acts as a communications relay between the ground station and the payload delivery vehicle.
- Coverage missions
- Object detection algorithms
- Return to base
- Formation algorithms
Coverage and search mission
A team of agents take-off from a base station and flock to a designated area, which they optimally sweep. Each agent is "trained" to detect targets of interest. Once the target is found, the agents rendezvous at the target, ready to engage.
Types of tech demos and prototypes
- Precise payload delivery
- Real time onboard object detection
- Prototype delivery drone
In-service Sigma 25 and Sigma 75 Deployed for crowd monitoring and disaster management at Gangasagor 2022
- Start by solving smaller problems first. Explore and experience your domain and subject in detail.
- Use the first principle approach i.e. break down the problem into small parts and tackle them one by one
- Mostly you fail, but it is not really failure as you learn through it take feedback, work on the shortcomings and improve your prototype.
- Every time you do a task some value must be added to your prototype. So before doing a task ask what value it will be adding to your product.
- With respect to customers question whether they are ready to pay for the solution you are working for and what does it take to get them to pay.
- Test your prototype again and again, starting with one small unit to integrating it each step test the prototype at each integrating stage until it is ready to be launched as a product