As on 7th January 2022, the orientation lecture for NEN advanced course was held virtually by Mr. Amit Singh. He briefs us about following lessons.
- Lesson 1: Revisit what you have learned so far while working your previous milestones of NEN course.
- Lesson 2: Learn about Pivoting, types of business models and analyze the business.
- Lesson 3: Learn about business plan, sales plan, financial planning, procurement plan for your business/startups.
- Lesson 4: Explore to increase revenue, identify a secondary revenue stream.
- Lesson 5: Create funding plan, funding options for your business/startups.
- Lesson 6: Setting up a team, hiring new people.
- Lesson 7: Creating a branding and channeling strategy, create positioning statement.
- Lesson 8: Going digital, leveraging technology, using digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Lesson 9: Forecast financial plan, key financial metrics of the venture, getting the pitch deck ready.
- Lesson 10: Identifying the legal and professional compliances.
- Lesson 11: Seeking support of mentors.
The he briefed us about the following milestones for our NEN advanced course.
- Milestone 1: Revisiting your business model.
- Milestone 2: Financial model
- Milestone 3: Brand strategy
- Milestone 4: Pitch the venture
And in the end, he gave us some tips and techniques to reach our startup idea to the next level.