This document gives detailed information about Mapro Garden, Wai, Satara as well as key pointers regarding the industry it belongs.
- Fast-transferring patron goods (FMCG) zone is India`s fourth-biggest zone with family and private care accounting for 50% of FMCG income in India. Growing awareness, less complicated get admission to and converting existence were the important thing boom drivers for the zone.
- The city segment (bills for a sales proportion of round 55%) is the most important contributor to the general sales generated via way of means of the FMCG zone in India.
- However, withinside the previous couple of years, the FMCG marketplace has grown at a quicker tempo in rural India in comparison to city India.
- Semi-city and rural segments are developing at a fast tempo and FMCG merchandise account for 50% of the overall rural spending.
- The FMCG marketplace in India is predicted to growth at a CAGR of 14.9% to attain US$ 220 billion with the aid of using 2025, from US$ a hundred and ten billion in 2020.
- According to Nielsen, the Indian FMCG enterprise grew 9.4% withinside the January-March region of 2021, supported with the aid of using intake-led increase and cost enlargement from better product prices, especially for staples.
- The rural marketplace registered an growth of 14.6% withinside the identical region and metro markets recorded a high-quality increase after quarters. Final intake expenditure expanded at a CAGR of 5.2% at some point of 2015-20.
- According to Fitch Solutions, actual family spending is projected to grow 9.1% YoY in 2021, after contracting >9.3% in 2020 because of the financial effect of the pandemic. The FMCG region`s sales increase will double from 5-6% in FY21 to 10-12% in FY22, in line with CRISIL Ratings.
- Price will increase throughout product classes will offset the effect of growing uncooked fabric prices, in conjunction with extent increase and resurgence in calls for discretionary items, are using increase.
- The FMCG region grew with the aid of using 36.9% withinside the April-June region of 2021 no matter lockdowns in numerous elements of the country.
- Mapro Gardens is a lawn park withinside the hill station of Panchgani, Maharashtra, India, located near Mahabaleshwar, recognized for his or her strawberry produce, and a famous vacationer destination.
- It is positioned withinside the village of Ghureghar and advanced and maintained with the aid of using Mapro - a meals processing company. The brand Mapro is well-recognized brand in India.
- Mapro will develop, produce, package & sell food products, with high regards for safety, nutrition & taste, which we can confidently give to our customers by implementing and continually improving Quality Management system & food safety management system to meet & exceed customers’ expectations
- In 1959, Kishore Vora began out operations in a small room, as a domestic commercial enterprise with a collectively useful dating with the farmers to make strawberry jam for product sales. This finally caused the release of the Mapro logo in 1978.
- Started the first self-owned factory in 1989 and then set up state-of-the-art cold storage at Wai, in 2005, which is capable of precooling 20 MT of fresh fruits and producing chocolate. Its food park is open for all guests looking for delicious treats.
- The organization has grown organically during the last 5 many years with sustained profitability. Known for its high-satisfactory and innovation, Mapro has been constructed on its founder’s philosophy of growing merchandise that is wholesome, nutritious, value-for-money, and imaginative.
- Mapro is producing various products and it is mainly involved in producing jams, faleros, squashes, crush, syrups, ice creams, etc.
- Jam is the most preferred food for breakfast because they are the most preferred food with fresh bread buns and toast, parathas as well as rotis.
- Squashes are used for the preparation of soft drinks in chilled water, soda water, etc. Syrups have a number of uses such as making refreshing soft drinks in chilled water.
- Ketchup & Toppings
- Green Apple
- Triple Sec
- Citrus Blue
- Water Melon
- Hazel Nut
- Kacchi Kairi
- Chocolate Almond Dates
- Chocolate Paan
- Chocolate Chips
- Whole raisins & cashews coated with fine milk chocolate
Distribution Channel of Juice
- A distribution channel is a chain of businesses or intermediaries through which is a good or service passes until it reaches the end consumer. It can include wholesalers, retailers, distributors and even the internet. (3 tier channel distribution)
- Mapro has established widespread distribution channels to reach its customers in West, North and South India. Its network comprises of 12 super stockists and over 300 distributors across 17 Indian states.
- Mapro’s products are available in a large number of stores and it has a visible presence in almost all the major cities across the country.
- They have plans to penetrate in other geographical regions, and also in smaller towns; and welcome communication from interested parties with manpower and infrastructure for retail distribution.
Distribution Channel of Juice
- The sales stock of the company received from the company depot, and the frequency of the stock receipt from depot is weekly.
- The credit period allowed by the company is 5-10 days; and distributors are satisfied with the credit facility offered by the company.
- The company fully support to the distribution so that they are very happy.
- Distributors are agreed that their business is having significant growth with the company product.
- Company will provide pre-launching information on the new product at the appropriate time to the distributors.
Verticals of Distribution Channel
- Trade marketing is a wider marketing discipline that aims to increase demand with supply chain partners such as wholesalers, retailers, or at the distributor level, rather than just at the customer level.
- Trade marketing is also called b2b marketing or business-to-business marketing.
- Basically, there are three types of vertical trades in the distribution channel. They are as follows,
- General Trade (GT): General Trade is basic retailing, i.e. small scale business targeting the consumers who opt day to day purchase in small quantity.
- Modern Trade (MT): Modern trade involves more planned and organized approach to distribution and logistics management. Modern trade includes the larger player such as supermarket chains, mini-markets, hypermarkets, etc. This involves aggregation of demand across a diverse product range.
- Institutional Trade or HoReCa (Hotel, Restaurant and Caters): Institutional sales means selling products to business units or institutions or it can be termed as business to business (b2b). Species companies sell its species direct to hotels, restaurants, and caters, which is also known as HoReCa selling.
- A special care of hygiene and quality was taken into consideration. Employees/operators were very well equipped with gloves and hair caps.
- In order to keep the production place free from outsiders, a special balcony was provided so that visitors can understand the process from a specific distance.
- More than 118000 MT of strawberry consumption takes place throughout the year.
- Mapro is the first company to introduce fruit sweets in India.
- Mapro has achieved ISO-HACCP, ISO-9001 status certified by BVQI