ITM Group of institutions had organized an Industrial visit on March 23, 2022, at Divya jal Company Owned by Patanjali. Located at Turbhe, Maharashtra I.e., 20km away From Our College.
Details Of journey: -
- We have started Travelling from our college campus at 10:30 Am Via our college bus along with our co-ordinator’s Marketing Faculties.
- We Reached our destination within an hour.
- At very beginning of our visit, we met Mr. Apurva sir At the entrance gate who is CEO of Divya jal. He greeted us and welcomed us all very warmly.
- The he explained us the Process of Divya Jal Bottling and Manufacturing.
- Mr. Apurva Has the 20 years’ experience in the same Field of Packaged Drinking water manufacturing.
Apurva sir shared His knowledge and explained the process of Divya jal step by step.
- First And Foremost, Water passes from sand filter to clear the physical substance that is present in water.
- Then it Passes through the carbon and charcoal filter For maintaing water density and foul smell.
- After that water passes from 0.5 Micron Filter to remove Bacteria and pathogens Present in it.
- Lastly The water passes from reverse osmosis filter to further purify the water.
- After the purification of water then it is Sent for bottling.
- Firstly “PET Bottle Preforms” inserted in machine according to the type and size of the bottle.
- Then preforms are moulded in plastic moulding machine into the form of bottles.
- The bottles are Rinsed thoroughly, and water is filled in and packed with ozone gas for attaining longer shelf life of water i.e., 6 months.
- Then bottles are labled by labeller machine and finally its packed and palatized by shrink wrapping technique.
Overall, we saw all the process physically and discuss with the workers and operator how the machinery works, and they enlightened us with their knowledge and experience.
Admin Apr 19, 2022