Enter details to get brochure
Why ITM Institute of Health Science?
If the recent pandemic has taught us anything, it is that the world can never have enough of qualified healthcare professionals. At ITM IHS, we had recognised this requirement way before the crisis. Which is why we put together a potent combination of a state-of-the-art campus with quality infrastructure, an experienced faculty, and a balanced curriculum to help mould highly-trained healthcare services professionals.
- Distinguished Faculty: The institute has a distinguished faculty and advisory committee consisting of physicians, opticians, nurses, technologists and medical administrators
- Clinical Training: The courses include an integrated clinical training module, which helps impart invaluable industry exposure even before joining the industry!
What Are We Known For...
Bachelors Of Science in Medical Lab Technology
- Course recognised by: UGC, Indian Nursing Council, Maharashtra Nursing Council, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- Value-added soft-skills and English communication training for all-round professional development
- The candidates should have passed XII or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology, with a minimum aggregate of 40% marks (for reservation category (SC/ST/OBC/minority) the minimum aggregate is 35% marks).
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 of CBSE or any other board with Medical Laboratory Technology (as a Vocational course) are also eligible.
- Candidates who have completed DMLT from a recognized institute can seek lateral admission in the 2nd academic year of the program.
Company Name: Apollo DiagnosticsPackage: 3.40 LPA
Company Name: FWC ReliancePackage: 3.36 LPA
Company Name: Medilab diagnostic centerPackage: 3 LPA
Company Name: SRL DiagnosticsPackage: 2.04 LPA
Company Name: olive diagnostics seawoodsPackage: 1.80 LPA