Enter details to get brochure
Bachelor of Arts In International Culinary Arts
- International Culinary Arts Degree to develop high quality learning experience that develops in learners a systematic understanding of knowledge related to Culinary Arts.
- Global teaching learning, analysing study pattern and course design.
- Gives students a long-term perspective with regard to kitchen management, debating, and decision-making, developing an excellent portfolio of practical and academic culinary arts kitchen management skills.
- Develops entrepreneurial skills to launch your own food business.
- Candidates who are 10+2 pass, with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
- Aptitude for the Hospitality / Service industry as demonstrated through a Personal Interview.
Dignified with Rankings
What Are We Known For
Placements Around the World
Why Hospitality Industry?
The global hospitality and tourism industry is growing exponentially and is among the key drivers of growth in the global economy. The industry that is valued at $3486.77 billion in 2020 is projected to grow to more than $6700 billion in 2026.
Internships in the hospitality industry provide the experience and qualifications that employers now-a-days look for. They look for people with social adeptness, flexibility, communication skills and so much more that an international internship offers. This industry offers various benefits for students interning internationally to get a job abroad.
WHY ITM IHM
Established in 2002, ITM Institute of Hospitality Management is, without doubt, one of India’s Premier Institutes for Hotel Management, Culinary Arts and Tourism Management. With two campuses located ideally in Western Mumbai and Navi Mumbai, we are the top choice for students aspiring to careers in Global Hospitality and Tourism.
ITM IHM offers a wide range of Degree and Diploma courses to suit the needs of a diverse student body. Our flagship 3 year undergraduate Hospitality Management courses have graduated thousands of students into careers with top Global Hotel and Restaurant Companies.
ITM IHM has long-standing partnerships with all the major Indian and international hotel and restaurant chains, and we place over 90% of our graduates direct from campus. We also place a large number of our students for international internships and full-time jobs in the Asia-Pacific and Middle East regions.
Academic Associations and International Collaborations
Queen Margaret University
To offer BA in International Hospitality and Tourism Management and BA in International Culinary Arts. QMU was founded in 1834 as the Edinburgh School of Cookery, with the aim to create educational and career opportunities for women and to do something to address the problems of inadequate diet and under nourishment of the urban poor, QMU is one of the leading universities in the United Kingdom and is a pioneer in the fields of Domestic Sciences, Nutrition and Hospitality
The University of Mumbai
Is one of the oldest and premier Universities in India. It was established in 1857 consequent upon “Wood’s Education Dispatch”, and it is one amongst the first three Universities in India. As a sequel to the change in the name of the city from Bombay to Mumbai, the name of the University has been changed from “University of Bombay” to “University of Mumbai”, vide notification issued by the Government of Maharashtra and published in the Government Gazette dated 4th September, 1996.
Soft Skill Training by Corporate Trainers:
- The “TALEWIND” department covers all the soft skills essential to bridge the gap between campus to an industry.
- The course curriculum ranges from verbal & written communication , public speaking, assertiveness, empathy,presentation skills, life skills enhancement and career management.
- The faculty members are certified and equipped with soft skills; assured focused attention, conduct remedial sessions as well as mentor every student for their internship and final placement.
- Students are well trained in presentation skills, etiquette, grooming, body language, group discussion & personal interview.
- TALEWIND is a holistic program meant to transform & equip students for the hospitality industry and bag quality job placements.
Meet our Champions
Adjudged 3rd Prize in "Let's go Vegan" Inter-college Bakery competition was
organized by Dr. D Y Patil Institute on 20th October 2021.
Won 2nd prize in the Live Cooking MBC category at Incredible Chef Challenge in Association with Western Chef's Association (WICA) at DY Patil.
Won DY Patil's Let's Go Vegan Virtual Bakery competition with her special Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting recipe on October 21, 2021.
Being the 6th Champ of the 2nd Young Sommelier Olympiad held from 24th of August
to 4th of September.