Bachelor of Arts in International Hospitality & Tourism Management
- International Degree with a pathway to study in UK in the final year.
- Students adapt to Global teaching learning methodology
- Graduates are highly sought after by International tourism & hospitality organisations.
- Graduates have a range of generic transferable attributes enabling them to communicate effectively, work individually and in teams to deadlines, be innovative and adaptable to change, to be entrepreneurial in their approach, to manage and reflect on their own learning to contribute and respond effectively to the demands of their chosen profession.
- Candidates who are 12th pass, with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks
- Aptitude for the Hospitality / Service industry as demonstrated through a Personal Interview.
Enter details to get brochure
Dignified with Rankings
Placements Around the World
Why Hospitality Industry?
The global hospitality and tourism industry is growing exponentially and is among the key drivers of growth in the global economy. The industry that is valued at $3486.77 billion in 2020 is projected to grow to more than $6700 billion in 2026.
Internships in the hospitality industry provide the experience and qualifications that employers now-a-days look for. They look for people with social adeptness, flexibility, communication skills and so much more that an international internship offers. This industry offers various benefits for students interning internationally to get a job abroad.
ITM Institute of Hotel Management
Introducing ITM Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), a premier institution dedicated to shaping leaders in hospitality management studies and tourism. Our courses are tailored to the latest industry trends, providing students with hands-on experience in hotel operations, event management, and sustainable tourism practices. With state-of-the-art facilities and industry collaborations, we aim to foster a global perspective and ensure successful career placements. Join us at ITM Institute of Hotel Management, where excellence meets innovation in Bachelor degree in Hospitality management, culinary arts and tourism education courses. Your journey towards a rewarding career begins here.
We are Located in Mumbai & Navi Mumbai, the leading cities of India, ITM IHM has been built from the ground-up to deliver technologically advanced and industry-relevant training. ITM IHM is fully equipped with the latest technology and technical laboratories for specialized training in hospitality and tourism sectors. All classrooms are equipped with modern equipment, fostering creative thinking and collaborative work in both the campuses. Explore a world of opportunities with our hospitality management course at ITM IHM.
Academic Associations and International Collaborations
Queen Margaret University
To offer BA in International Hospitality and Tourism Management and BA in International Culinary Arts. QMU was founded in 1834 as the Edinburgh School of Cookery, with the aim to create educational and career opportunities for women and to do something to address the problems of inadequate diet and under nourishment of the urban poor, QMU is one of the leading universities in the United Kingdom and is a pioneer in the fields of Domestic Sciences, Nutrition and Hospitality
The University of Mumbai
Is one of the oldest and premier Universities in India. It was established in 1857 consequent upon “Wood’s Education Dispatch”, and it is one amongst the first three Universities in India. As a sequel to the change in the name of the city from Bombay to Mumbai, the name of the University has been changed from “University of Bombay” to “University of Mumbai”, vide notification issued by the Government of Maharashtra and published in the Government Gazette dated 4th September, 1996.
HTMi Hotel and Tourism Management Institute Switzerland
ITM IHM has collaborated with the HTMi Hotel and Tourism Management Institute to provide quality education. Over the next decade, the International Hotel and Tourism Industry is forecast to maintain its position as the world's largest employer and provider of management positions. It is supported by a worldwide international network of hotel companies whose representatives visit HTMi regularly to recruit on campus.
Soft Skill Training by Corporate Trainers:
- The “TALEWIND” department covers all the soft skills essential to bridge the gap between campus to an industry.
- The course curriculum ranges from verbal & written communication , public speaking, assertiveness, empathy,presentation skills, life skills enhancement and career management.
- The faculty members are certified and equipped with soft skills; assured focused attention, conduct remedial sessions as well as mentor every student for their internship and final placement.
- Students are well trained in presentation skills, etiquette, grooming, body language, group discussion & personal interview.
- TALEWIND is a holistic program meant to transform & equip students for the hospitality industry and bag quality job placements.
Meet our Champions
Adjudged 3rd Prize in "Let's go Vegan" Inter-college Bakery competition was
organized by Dr. D Y Patil Institute on 20th October 2021.
Won 2nd prize in the Live Cooking MBC category at Incredible Chef Challenge in Association with Western Chef's Association (WICA) at DY Patil.
Won DY Patil's Let's Go Vegan Virtual Bakery competition with her special Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting recipe on October 21, 2021.
Being the 6th Champ of the 2nd Young Sommelier Olympiad held from 24th of August
to 4th of September.