Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
The COVID-19 pandemic hit the whole world and most of us were hit badly by it. Loss of lives, jobs, economy, food, and much more! It was a crucial moment in all our lives.
But through the pandemic, we discovered things we could do sitting at home as well. Studying, teaching, and even working!
But sadly many of us were laid off from our jobs and had nowhere to go! These tough times make us ponder, what did we lack?
Was it our attitude, or was it our qualification? The correct answer might be your educational qualification.
The higher your qualification the lesser or rather no risk of getting laid off ever again.
Lets's see how these courses can help us with securing a good job with a nice pay scale.
Why choose PGDM?
PGDM is a demanding course for students interested in pursuing management careers.
As the world changes, so do the needs of organizations, institutions, and businesses.
All over the world, managers, leaders, functional heads, and specialized executives are in high demand.
The information provided below should persuade you to pursue this course-
- This course is open to students from any field.
- Interdisciplinary Research
- Development of Future Managers
- Improved salary and job profile
The benefits of doing PGDM are listed down below-
- The course meets the industry's requirements.
- Classrooms that are interactive
- Abroad range of prospects
- The ideal environment for budding entrepreneurs
- Improve your abilities
- Establishing a corporate network
- Financing is made easier
- Distinguished professors
- Increased exposure
Here is a list of courses
Here are some Post graduate diploma in management courses that might help you to decide which one is the best for you-
1. Postgraduate Diploma in Management in Marketing
2. Postgraduate Diploma in Management in Finance
3. Postgraduate Diploma in Management in Human Resources
4. Postgraduate Diploma in Management in Operations
5. Postgraduate Diploma in Management in Information & Technology
6. Postgraduate Diploma in Management in Research & Business Analytics
7. Postgraduate Diploma in Management in Enterprise Management
8. Postgraduate Diploma in Management in International Finance
9. Postgraduate Diploma in Management in International Business
10. Postgraduate Diploma in Management in Supply Chain & Logistics
PGDM specialization course list-
- Business Analytics & Big Data
- Enterprise Management
- Marketing Management
- International Business
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Financial Management
- Rural & Agri-Business
- Pharma & Health Care Management (PHCM)
- Logistics Management
Eligibility criteria for colleges-
- Candidates for admission must have a Bachelor's degree in any course from a recognized college or institute with a minimum of 50%.
- In the case of elite institutions like IIM, however, a minimum of 60% or 6.5 CGPA on a scale of 10 should have been obtained at the graduation level.
- There are no age restrictions for this course.
- Postgraduate in Diploma Management Entrance exams are administered by national bodies, institutes, or groups of institutes.
- Candidates who pass these exams are invited to the written test, group discussion, and personal interview.
- Students are admitted based on their performance in these rounds.
Because these courses are offered by independent institutions, the fees may differ. However, the cost of this course varies depending on the type. The fee structure for the PGDM course in India is shown in the table below-
- Full time INR 4-24 LPA
- Online INR 10,000 – 15,000
- Distance INR 30,000 – 50,000
Full time PGDM-
It is a two-year, full-time professional diploma program in an institution. This course provides students with in-depth knowledge of the industry, its trends, and how things work in the real world. Admission to full-time programs is based on the results of an entrance exam. CAT, MAT, GMAT, XAT, SNAP, and NMAT are examples of entrance exams.
It is a short-term course designed for students who want to focus on a specific subject or topic. This course is available through a variety of online education platforms. This course is beneficial for those who are unable to travel to college or who cannot afford a full-time course at a college.
Distance PGDM is a planned education beneficial for people working and studying simultaneously. If you have a demanding job, you can pursue a distance PGDM and continue your studies while working.
Improves communication skills-
You are ready to communicate and learn new skills to better manage projects and tasks. This will help you perform better in every situation.
Experiential learning boosts knowledge and abilities-
When students visit industries, interact with corporate leaders, and learn about corporate culture, they learn more quickly. This also enables them to apply their professional knowledge.
Classroom instruction cannot provide an in-depth understanding of management concepts. Through hands-on experience, students learn the nuances of the business world.
Helps to develop good entrepreneurship skills-
An entrepreneur is not the same as a manager. Students in a management college should be trained in areas such as leadership, effective time management, business development, and others so that they can start their own businesses if they so desire.
It improves a student's employability in all industries-
Management institutes should update their curriculum more frequently to keep up with current industry trends. Students learn the most recent concepts, making them easier to apply in their future careers.
Corporate case studies and real-life examples help students understand problems and develop solutions. Employers want problem solvers who are up to date on market trends.
These courses offer the following job roles-
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- HR Manager
- PR Officer
- Finance Manager
- Strategic Manager
- Brand Manager
- International Sales Manager
- Administrative Officer
- Human Resource Manager
- Business Analyst
- Public Relations Officer
- Financial Manager
Top colleges for PGDM in India
- Indian Institute of Management - INR 6,75,000
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) - INR 9,40,000
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research - INR 5,85,000
- Indian Institute of Management - INR 13,84,000
- Great Lakes Institute of Management - INR 11,91,000
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) - INR 95,200
- T.A. Pai Management Institute - INR 14,00,000
- International Management Institute - INR 7,70,000
- P.S.G. College of Technology - INR 82,000
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) - INR 15,26,000
Average salary after PGDM in India
A good salary encourages us to look for better opportunities. But when will we be able to attract high-paying jobs? Only if we have a PGDM from a reputable B-school. Top PGDM colleges in Mumbai offer some of the best jobs with competitive pay!
Postgraduate diploma in management jobs in India is among the best-paying in the country. The average salary for a PGDM program in India ranges between INR 5 and 20 LPA. Finance, sales, marketing, human resources, and other industries have PGDM positions available.
Scope of PGDM
You will have numerous career options after completing your PGDM. Because this course is identical to an MBA, you will have similar career opportunities. Your specialization is the most crucial component in being chosen for management-level positions in a variety of industries.
In order to maximize company and employee growth, several companies encourage employees to pursue postgraduate courses such as diplomas.
You are also qualified for technical positions with competitive pay and benefits. PGDM courses are becoming increasingly important and popular, making them excellent courses to pursue after graduation.
I hope this blog has helped you decide about PGDM courses, colleges, salaries, and more!