Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Graduate diplomas in International business management are designed to explore the nature and impact of these changes and provide students with the skills and ideas that enable them to work and lead effectively in future organizations.
Participants will learn about import and export policies, documentation, finance related to International business management, and how various financial institutions and banks work. The program focuses on current issues such as International business management law and the business environment. India's knowledge of foreign trade and International business management marketing prepares students to take the right notes as they enter the tough world of business management.
- The international business environment is dynamic.
- A completely different new market reality is emerging.
- Today's students need to adopt flexible thinking and behavioral patterns in order to succeed.
- An innovative graduate diploma program designed to prepare graduates for further research and promote their careers in international business.
- Graduate Diplomas in International Business Administration have the option of developing practical skills for students across a variety of business sub-disciplines in a dynamic learning environment and pursuing further research and advancement to a master's or MBA degree.
In addition to introducing you to doing business in different countries and cultures, an international business degree offers a reliable set of skills such as:
- Understanding cultural differences
- Communication with various target groups
- Critical thinking
- Planning and management
- Survey and analysis
Many Postgraduate International business management courses encourage international learning and work experience, so they can also demonstrate transferable skills such as learning new languages, flexibility, cultural awareness, and curiosity.
Why study PGDM International business management?
Postgraduate diplomas in International business administration are available part-time throughout the calendar year. This course provides a professionally strong, academically rigorous, intellectually challenging educational experience and provides an important foothold for greater success in international business leadership. Specially designed to prepare graduates for the world of.
- All part-time evening classes are available online and maybe a weekend face-to-face workshop (subject to social distance restrictions).
- Students will acquire the skills and knowledge needed for further research in international business.
- Students learn through interactive teaching methods that encourage meaningful contributions and presentations in the class, encourage the exchange of ideas, and build self-confidence.
- Students have the opportunity to demonstrate their management skills and the application of their skills and knowledge in the workplace by completing individual management skills reports.
- A flexible learning model allows students to learn the size, structure, and rating of individual modules part-time.
- Students have the opportunity to move on to a Master's degree in International Business Administration or, if appropriate, an MBA to continue their research.
Graduates of international business often switch to employers in related industries such as marketing, affairs, finance, and sales.
Typical employers are:
- Business consultant
- Technology company
Global and international employers are often, but not always, based in major cities, with job offers of the most international graduates.
International companies usually have their own career entry websites and it is worth following the websites of interest through social media accounts (especially Twitter and LinkedIn).
Find information about your employer in the areas of accounting, banking and finance, business, consulting and management, marketing, advertising, and public relations.
An International business management diploma prepares you for a global and diverse career with opportunities in many sectors and industries. Employers usually expect graduates to have experience working in a business environment, so it is advisable to gain relevant experience before graduating.
If you want to specialize in international business or join a global company, it is advisable to show a clear interest in other cultures. Volunteering and even traveling abroad can help demonstrate this, as well as the ability to speak a foreign language.
However, most e-commerce and digital businesses have an international customer base, so the international business does not necessarily have to be based abroad.
Undertaking a sandwich year abroad or teaching English as a second language will help you stand out to global employers.
Search for placements and find out more about work experience and internships.
How to apply
Applicants must apply directly to the University or institute that offers the Post graduate diploma in International business management.
- You may be required to submit the following supplementary documents as part of your application.
- Identification Card
- Undergraduate Degree Conferral and Transcript
- Current Resume
- Proof of Eligibility for Financing
- Certificates and Translation of Certificates
- Current GNIB
- Proof of English proficiency
- If a student has a bachelor's degree / has graduated from a university recognized in his field of specialization.
- Graduated from International / SAARC accredited / accredited university / institution.
- Students who arrive in the final year of their bachelor's degree exam and are waiting for their results will also be eligible if they successfully complete their bachelor's degree/degree within the SCDL job option deadline.
The jobs that are directly related to your degree are:
- Business development manager
- Data Scientist
- External auditor
- Financial trader
- Commissioner of National Personnel
- Marketing manager
- sales manager
- Supply chain management
The jobs that your degree may be useful for are:
- Compliance Officer
- Digital marketer
- Accounting manager
- Business consultant
- Media planner
- Public Relations Advisor
- Recruitment consultant
Some international business graduates choose to earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA), but work experience is usually expected before starting these programs.
Studying abroad and training are popular options for international business graduates as they provide additional exposure to other countries and cultures. You can select specific areas of expertise within your business, especially areas such as innovation and digital marketing.
Employers often state their preferred professional qualifications, so it is worth investigating.
To find out more research details and degrees of interest, see Master's Degree and Search for International business management diploma.
What do international business graduates do?
Eight of the top ten jobs held by international business studies graduates include marketing associate professional, business sales executive, human resources and industrial relations officer, management consultant and business analyst, finance and investment analyst and adviser, manager, and director in retail and wholesale, chartered and certified accountant and business associate professional.
The curriculum is based on the actual business environment, paying more attention to the practical aspects of business administration and industry-oriented education.
PGDM in International business is a widely recognized program with a high employability rate when offered through a good business school. Choosing the right business school for this program is very important for increasing career opportunities.
There is plenty of room for PGDM in International business degree holders in the current employment market. All organizations of all sizes hire PGDM graduates to ensure that business education is in the hands of professionals. There is much more credibility and awareness to consider regarding management and leadership positions.
The PGDM or Graduate School of Business Diploma is a popular postgraduate career option. It opens up career opportunities for you as a manager. For most managers in a business organization, an MBA or PGDM degree in business administration is the first choice. Doing PGDM after graduation is a good decision. However, you need to take the PGDM course seriously and study hard to make a decision a few years after completing the course.
In many cases people are already working when they decide to do a business management program, so they chose the business management program. However, it is advisable to run PGDM before going to work. The PGDM program has some obvious advantages. Some of these are:
- Establish a clear career path with relevant knowledge and skills
- Provides an opportunity to specialize in a specific area of management functionality
- Providing you good salaries and benefits with an excellent range for personal and professional growth
- Build a strong professional network through graduates and other contacts.
PGDM has many career benefits, but you need to get a degree in business administration from a reputable educational institution known for quality education. You also need to work hard during the course to maximize your opportunities.