Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
According to business experts all over the world, marketing is the best thing that could happen to businesses. Take the following scenario for instance, you have a product or service that the world needs to know about, but you don't know how to reach out to potential buyers. Marketing is one way to bring your specific target groups together, but it's not the only way. You're also reaching a larger audience by utilizing your brand's online presence to attract new buyers.
So the question is, Do you want to improve your professional opportunities? It's one of the most prevalent reasons people want to get a PGDM in Marketing. As these courses are always in demand, PGDM courses are one of the greatest ways to build the abilities required to join the Management stream or the corporate sector. Let's have a look at a complete list of reasons why you should pursue a PGDM in Marketing to advance your profession.
Nevertheless, the concept of marketing is not as simple as it appears. There are many inventive ideas mixed into hardcore techniques to help you acquire an advantage over your opponents. You may have the knowledge and the innovative concept, but the real question is, how can you put them together? Here are some reasons why PGDM in Marketing for Successful Career Growth.
- Prepares you for a challenging working environment – As already mentioned above, Marketing is a critical interface role in today's business environments. It enables the organization's services to be delivered more efficiently by matching its products with existing market needs and anticipated customer expectations. Following successful completion of the PGDM A marketing executive or manager who has completed a marketing course will be able to skillfully appraise the existing market and its potential, as well as its strengths and weaknesses, rivals, and trends. Furthermore, they are capable of making successful managerial decisions that enable dynamic Business practices that are consistent with their Company's long-term aims and ambitions.
Makes you agile and dynamic - Companies benefit greatly from the PGDM in Marketing degree since the marketers who work for them may utilize their skills to establish brand management plans and head the company's marketing department. This course is extremely useful for entrepreneurs wishing to start their own businesses since it challenges them to think larger and better in order to reinforce and optimize their business operations.
Marketing is a skill that involves attention, focus, and creativity. There's no disputing that marketing is a difficult but intriguing sector to work in. There are tens of thousands of intriguing chances for you to explore, all with various benefits at each institution and Business School, much like any other specialized profession - from mechanics to vehicle repair or beauty specialists.
- Limitless opportunities - With a PGDM in Marketing Management, you will be provided with several job options. As a graduate of PGDM in marketing courses, you will be able to choose from a variety of employment options. Most graduates of this specialization find work in Academic Institutions, Publishing Companies, Manufacturing and Retail Companies, Finance and Insurance Companies, Advertising Companies, and Marketing Firms that are looking for experienced analysts and prospective managers with prior Business knowledge.
- Visibility and exposure- Marketing are all about getting your name and brand in front of as many people as possible, and as a marketing professional, you're looking at exposure on a whole new level. You get to enter some of the industry's top markets and host an infinite number of opportunities for your brand to grow- the list is endless.
- Remuneration – Wherever there is credibility, there will be compensation. A marketing wiz never stops growing, and as you grow, you begin to incorporate new experiences—and at the end of the day, you're looking at attractive income in addition to the joy of your profession.
- Self-improvement – You always become better because of your job. As your experience grows, you will learn the tricks of the trade, which have a lot to do with how you present yourself. From the way you speak to the way you hold yourself, you're preparing to face yet another obstacle.
- Networking – Networking is another advantage of working in marketing. You have a posse of networks in your social circle. We're talking about some of the industry's most powerful people being a part of your growth.
If you want to advance your career in marketing, a PGDM in Marketing Management is a wonderful option to consider. With this degree, you will be able to pursue a wide range of marketing-related careers. This course will prepare you for a career in which you will be able to use your marketing talents to increase the competitiveness of your firm in a crowded market!
When we talk about marketing and the individuals who thrive in it, we usually discover one thing in common: an unwavering enthusiasm and dedication to being the best in the field.
Even if you have a natural talent for marketing need, you still have to perfect the skills and for that, you have some of the leading business institutes and here your perfect choice would be ITM Business School, For 31 Years, ITM Business Schools have been consistently ranked among India’s elite business schools.
ITM Business School takes pleasure in offering a wide range of scholarships ranging from 50% to 100%. The grant is accessible to all successful PGDM applicants who have strong academic and professional credentials and can contribute to all elements of the programs.
ITM Business School stands tall in Navi Mumbai, a world-class educational hub, talent hub, and intellectual capital, commemorating 31 years of nurturing business leaders and professionals of class. To deliver business management education, the first fully functional and autonomous ITM campus was established in Kharghar. The campus is convenient for students because it is adjacent to the Sion-Panvel Expressway and the railway station.
It boasts a diversified student body from all across India on its wide campus and housing facilities. A research-driven campus with a plethora of specializations and entrepreneurship cells allows students to explore and enhance their professions.