Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
₹ 60 Lakhs
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
The following are some of the reasons why you should pursue an MBA and take the CAT:
- Companies chose students graduating from these prestigious institutes (IIM) on the basis of substantial wage offers.
- The sheer variety of professions available, as well as the increased responsibility and ownership that an MBA provides, make it worthwhile. You can pick from a variety of disciplines, including Marketing, Advertising, Finance, Strategy, and Consulting, among others.
- You'll need an additional degree to go beyond a certain point in your career. One of the greatest possibilities for further education in India is to pursue an MBA degree.
- If you get an MBA from one of the country's top B-schools, your ability to raise startup money for a new firm (entrepreneur) improves dramatically. You'll also have the opportunity to interact with some of the brightest minds in the country, allowing you to brainstorm solutions and gain a greater understanding of the situation.
- An MBA will undoubtedly improve your recognition, networking possibilities, and credibility.
What is the importance of CAT exam preparation?
The CAT entrance exam is a test that assesses a student's abilities and efficiency in order to determine whether he or she is qualified for a management position. If you are about to finish your graduation or have worked in the industry for a few years and want to pursue an MBA from one of India's top B-schools, CAT exam preparation is critical.
Strengthen your fundamentals.
The best way to start preparing for the CAT is to learn the fundamentals of all relevant areas. Start working on the fundamentals of all sections after you've gone over the syllabus and test pattern. You will obtain more accuracy in less time if you have good conceptual clarity. While regular reading is required to master the verbal ability component, the other two sections necessitate a significant amount of practice time. After you've mastered the fundamentals, move on to solving questions by topic and chapter.
CAT Mock Tests should be taken on a frequent basis.
Taking simulated tests is deemed insufficient for CAT preparation. The purpose of these simulated CAT mocks or CAT sample papers/test series is to familiarize pupils with the paper's level. Furthermore, the mock exam results provide a comprehensive picture of the CAT aspirant's strengths and weaknesses in several subject areas. To raise your score, you must improve your weak regions while concurrently strengthening your good ones.
Analyze the Mock Tests in detail and devise a sound strategy.
The majority of CAT applicants neglect this step in their preparation for the exam. This practice of evaluating the mocks will offer you a clear image of where you stand and will also serve as a reference for developing your exam strategy. When creating your study plan, keep in mind the importance of each component and its relevance to the CAT exam. Remember that each applicant requires a unique strategy based on his or her strengths and weaknesses. As you take additional mock tests, you'll learn which tactics and tricks are most effective for you. You'll also require a different strategy for different question kinds and sections.
Last Words on CAT Preparation
- Keep the following points in mind as you study for your exam:
- Examine past years' CAT papers to get a sense of the pattern and difficulty level of the exam.
- Make a list of significant topics for each subject. It will tell you how much time you will need to commit to each subject.
- It is recommended that you read from various locations to grasp the RC part, with an emphasis on understanding the information.
- One area where most pupils fall short is general awareness. As a result, start reading newspapers, publications, and listening to debates to better comprehend the concerns. Despite the fact that there is no GK part in the CAT, it is critical to keep up with current events in order to pass the subsequent selection rounds (GD/PI/WAT). Furthermore, developing a reading habit will assist you in acing the verbal section.
- Every time you take a mock test, try to improve your score.
CAT 2022 Preparation Strategy in Steps
Even if you choose self-study or tutoring, the 5 step method outlined below for CAT test preparation 2022 must include the following components, according to experts, and must be finished at least before the CAT exam date. Read on to learn how to prepare for the CAT exam in 5 easy stages.
Step 1: Exam Pattern & Syllabus for CAT 2021
Step 2: Do you want to prepare for the CAT exam on your own or with the help of a coach? Make a decision.
Step 3: Preparation Books to Read: Material and Strategy by Section
Step 4: Take Mock Exams to assess your current level of CAT Exam preparation.
Step 5: CAT Toppers- CAT 100 Percentilers can teach you a lot.
Apart from that, you must develop your CAT Exam Preparation Time Table and then begin your preparation for each portion right away. Let's take a look at each phase of the CAT preparation process.
Learn about the CAT 2022 Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
It's pointless to beat around the bush if you don't know what the important components and parts of the CAT exam pattern are, or what the themes on which questions are given in the CAT exam are, because you won't know where to begin your preparation or where to find the best CAT 2022 study material. Furthermore, until you dive deep into the current CAT pattern, your concentrated section preparation and CAT Self Study may not materialize.
Exam Pattern for CAT 2022
Before you begin your preparation, it's critical to grasp the CAT exam pattern, which has changed significantly since 2014, not just in terms of structure but also in terms of content. You can't rule out a different CAT exam in 2022 based on the history of changes in different types of questions in CAT. As a result, the coming months will be critical for devising a well-thought-out plan for your CAT exam preparation timetable based on the current CAT exam format.
According to the updated CAT format, the CAT exam in 2022 would be divided into three portions, each with 66 to 70 questions. Each section is timed, with a 40-minute time restriction per section. Your CAT 2022 preparation strategy must include a high score in each of the three sections, as IIMs have a CAT sectional score cut off for shortlisting. You must prepare according to the updated CAT pattern.
Despite a number of adjustments to the CAT exam format over the last four years, the fundamentals of the exam have not changed. Since 2015, the CAT exam has followed the same pattern. Although there may be some small modifications in the number and type of questions, as well as their sectional composition, the CAT 2022 exam schedule is predicted to stay identical. To ensure a high score on the CAT 2022, grab your CAT 2022 Study Material and get started on your preparation as soon as possible.
2022 CAT Syllabus
- After you've learned about the CAT Pattern 2022, the following stage in your preparation will be to look at the CAT Syllabus. The following information concerning the CAT Exam Syllabus must be properly grasped.
- There are no limits to the CAT Syllabus.
- The IIM entrance exam syllabus or CAT exam preparation 2022 has not been pre-defined by IIMs, nor has the CAT syllabus been outlined previously. The CAT exam syllabus is based on the most recent themes that have appeared in previous CAT tests.
- In each CAT exam, the sort of CAT questions, their structure, format, and number may vary.
- Although the difficulty level of the questions in the CAT exam remains within the syllabus, CAT questions are not repeated in any CAT exam.
- The CAT exam syllabus is based on the above-mentioned guidelines and the current CAT exam structure.
- According to past trends, the CAT syllabus and pattern covers all of the important topics in Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning.
- The CAT exam syllabus is broken down further into sub-sections.
Is it better to prepare for the CAT with or without coaching? Make a decision.
You can choose to prepare for the CAT with or without tutoring at any time. However, it depends on your needs, time availability, existing abilities, and opportunities for improvement, among other considerations. CAT Self-Study with the Correct Answers CAT 2022 Study materials or a combination of self-study and weekend CAT coaching with test series options can be chosen now or later, depending on your needs.