Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Eligibility for admission to AICTE Top Ranked Colleges for PGDM in India after completing a PGDM. For PGDM in India, the eligibility criteria for admission are as follows: The following AICTE-approved eligibility criteria must be met by the ambitious student: -
Criteria for Minimum Eligibility
A 3-year Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by The Association of Indian Universities – AIU as eligible for Post Graduate Studies or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India is required for admission to AICTE approved Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses.
Participants must have a valid driver's license. Candidates in their final year of a Bachelor's Degree program or an equivalent qualification are also eligible to apply.
- PGDM Course Eligibility: Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% in aggregate across all courses from a university accredited by the AIU, UGC, or AICTE, failing which provisional admission will be revoked.
- In the selection process, business experience will be given more weight.
National level Entrance Exam
State Level Entrance Exam
The following documents are required for admission in PGDM courses in India:
- Score card CAT / CMAT / GMAT/ MAT Feb MAT/ XAT
- Graduation Marking sheet for the exam ( 1st & 2nd year Mark sheets for 3rd yr. Degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd Yr. Mark Sheets for 4th Yr. Degree Holders, in case Applying for Final Examinations )
- 12th Certificate or 10th Certificate
- Passport Size Colored Photographs 4
Throughout its two-year term, PGDM courses in India include a variety of learning curves, facts, and lessons. The students are exposed to a variety of scenarios and lessons that prepare them to be excellent corporate employees as well as competitive and successful professionals in other fields. The widely held belief is that a basic graduate degree in any discipline should equip students with the fundamental mental building blocks, in addition to specialized training in the chosen field.
The following are some of the fascinating facts regarding PGDM courses in India that make it relevant for a bright future:
- Interactive teaching: The teaching methods are interactive, and the majority of the training is done through genuine business case studies and scenarios, as this is a 'practical' school. For this, one must plan ahead of time and discuss it in a'real-time' setting in the classroom.
- Continuous Learning: It is necessary to constantly learn, observe, analyze, communicate effectively, and maintain a professional demeanor and demeanor.
- Development of Skills: It is a fantastic way to learn about interpersonal behavior. The majority of the grades are based on case studies and deal with human dynamics while developing a competitive spirit in the students. It teaches a variety of different skills and encourages students to be multiskilled.
- Leadership: The curriculum instills traits of leadership as well as decision-making ability. Individuals are prepared to proceed based on a set of assumptions rather than flawless facts or information. The PGDM courses in India prepare you to be a leader rather than a follower.
- Profitable Teachings: One learns how to produce items and services at a low cost, as well as how to promote them in a competitive atmosphere. This is accomplished through developing differentiators for the customer and dealing with people at various levels.
- Importance of Team Building: The PGDM teaches you the intricacies of team building by requiring you to rely on others for your success. This is a necessary characteristic for organizational success.
- Prepares Well-Rounded Individuals: Individuals that are well-rounded are prepared as the focus of the curriculum is on equipping well-rounded individuals with tools and procedures so that they can enter the real business world well-prepared and equipped with the necessary knowledge and abilities.
What Is The Purpose Of A Postgraduate Diploma In Management?
What is the first question that comes to mind when you consider enrolling in the best PGDM courses in India? the only thing that would concern most is - WHY? And it's likely that this is your first question as well. Why should you enroll in a PGDM program? What does a PGDM entail? This is, in reality, the most influential component in any decision, not just choosing the best PGDM courses in India.
Of course, you already know the basics if you wish to pursue a post-graduate diploma in management. Those of you who are still undecided should know that after completing the PGDM, you will be able to work in both the public and private sectors.
After completing your PGDM, you will have a wide range of job options to choose from. The following are a few of them.
What Are the Career Options and Prospects for PGDM Graduates?
Following completion of your post-graduate diploma in management, you have a variety of job options. The PGDM program develops and polishes leadership and management abilities, which are critical in the business world. Entrepreneurs, researchers, educators, and instructors are just a few of the basic opportunities available to PGDM graduates.
In the private sector
Applicants with good managerial and operational abilities are continually sought for various employment categories. Top corporations even hold campus recruitment events at prestigious colleges in order to recruit the best PGDM candidates.
Depending on your specialization, you can also apply for jobs in finance, IT, Human Resources, Business Research, and Business Marketing.
In Research Organizations:
In Research Organizations: You can apply for positions such as analytical specialists, business analysts, and other similar positions.
In the public sector:
Several management-level positions are available to PGDM. The only consideration you should have when seeking for a job in the public sector is the opening. Keep note of any advantageous openings and apply as soon as possible.
As a PGDM, you can pursue managerial positions in the public sector. Working in the public sector can provide you with valuable experience in applying management abilities in the real world.
In Business Consulting:
For individuals who are good at persuading and counseling, a career in Business Consulting is also a very intriguing alternative. You can work as a financial advisor in a bank or a financial institution, or as an IT advisor in a technology firm.
You can become a consultant with any management specialization. Based on your key themes, talents, and interests, you can select the appropriate position. You can work full-time or freelance as a business consultant.
In the Teaching Industry:
The PGDM program also allows you to pursue a career in the teaching field. You might want to consider instructing students in business management degrees. You could also teach at organizations or the best PGDM colleges in India that help students prepare for the management entrance exam.
As An Entrepreneur:
Starting your own business and being a successful entrepreneur is one of the better alternatives available through a PGDM course. The PGDM program broadens your understanding of management, leadership, problem-solving, and communication abilities, all of which are essential for becoming a successful entrepreneur. As a result, after completing your PGDM, you should consider pursuing entrepreneurship as a viable alternative.
What Are the Different Specializations in PGDM?
What specialty you have is one of the most important factors in deciding on a career path. The PGDM program has numerous areas in which you can specialize based on your skills and interests.
The following are some of the specialties available in a PGDM program:
Operations Management Specialization:
If you believe your operational abilities are strong but you want to expand your knowledge in competency-related disciplines, operational management is the specialization for you.
This course teaches students how to develop their operational skills so that they may give exceptional solutions and services in the shortest amount of time and with the least amount of money.
Business Analytics Specialization:
Business analytics is another excellent PGDM specialization. Any firm considers QU (Quality Analysis) to be critical. The Business Analytics specialization educates students in business analysis procedures, tools, and methodologies in order to provide useful insights from data that has been collected, retrieved, and evaluated.
Specialization in business analytics should be your pick if you believe you are the finest at analyzing.
International Business Specialization:
An international business specialization is a two-year program. This course primarily focuses on imparting an in-depth understanding of the many aspects of international business.
This is the specialization for you if you want to work in a foreign country.