Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Everything you need to know about ITM Bombay
Founded in 1991, the ITM Business School Bombay is a private college that has accreditation from the AICTE in New Delhi. The college admits co-ed students and has approval from UGC. The campus of the college is peaceful and pleasant.
ITM Business School provides world-class education in technology, management, and other fields. Due to their success, they have opened institutes all over the country, including ITM Bengaluru, ITM Chennai, ITM Warangal, and ITM Dombivili.
Features of ITM Bombay
- Name- ITM
- ITM Stands for Institute for Technology and Management
- College type- Private
- Campus location- Navi Mumbai
- Established year- 1991
- Approved by AICTE
- Accredited by NAAC, NBA, AIU
- Campus size- 3 Acres
- Popular courses- MBA & PGDM
- Exams accepted- CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, ATMA, NMAT or MHCET
- Application mode- Online
- Application Fees- INR. 1500
- OJT- On-Job Training- 5 Months
- Highest placement record- INR. 22.00 LPA
- Average placement record- INR. 8.65 LPA
Amazon, Hindustan Unilever, Landmark, Browser Stack, Reckitt Benckiser, LG Electronics, JP Morgan, TNS Global, and so on
Official website- www.itm.edu
ITM Bombay rankings
- Ranked 28th in Overall Category by Times B School 2022.
- ITM Kharghar got a 2 Palm ranking in a global B-School Survey.
- Outlook - ICARE MBA Ranking: India’s Best B School 2021
- Ranked # 14th among the Private Standalone Business Schools in India
- Ranked # 10th among the Private Business Schools in West Zone
- ITM Kharghar got a 2 Palm ranking in a global B-School Survey, 2019
- Ranked 12th by Business world B-School survey regional 2019
- Ranked 20th at Times B-School survey Maharashtra 2019
- Ranked 32nd by Business world B-School survey private 2019
- Ranked 34th by Careers 360 B-School ranking survey 2019
- 14 th amongst top 20 West Zone B- Schools - Times B School Survey 2021
- 28th among top 100 Business-Schools - Times B School Survey 2021
- 19 th among Top 75 Private Business Schools in India – Times B School Survey 2021
- 25 among the Top Private Business Schools in India - Education World India Higher
Education Ranking 2021-22
- 6 th in Top Private B-Schools in Mumbai - Times B School Survey 2020
- 10th in the Top Eminent B-Schools of Super Excellence - GHRDC- CSR B-School Survey
- 12 th in West Zone Rankings of India’s Top MBA Colleges - Business World 2020
ITM Bombay facilities and infrastructure
The institute has many infrastructure-based and educational facilities for the students on the campus. ITM Bombay facilities consist of hostels with necessary facilities like LAN connection, cupboards, beds, study tables with chairs, etc. The institute provides a mess facility for breakfast, lunch, and dinner available in the hostels. ITM Bombay facilities also include a gymnasium with treadmills, an exercise cycle, dumbbells, and so on. All water coolers in the college mess have purified water from a filter system. Well-furnished classrooms, computer labs, medical facilities, recreation and sports, and transport facility, are the other facilities at ITM Bombay. The institute has a library with a large collection of books, journals, newspapers, maps, CDs, DVDs, audiobooks, databases, and other formats. For the comfort of the students, classrooms have both theatrical style and flat seating arrangements. The institute's classroom activities are monitored by pre-installed CCTV and overhead LCD projectors. The ITM Bombay campus also has well-kept auditoriums. The auditoriums are outfitted with cutting-edge audio/video technology, such as podium microphones, cordless mics/stand mics, and collar mics, as well as numerous projectors, LED lighting, Wi-Fi, and CCTV surveillance.
Course- PGDM IConnect
Specialisations- Marketing, Finance, Fintech, HR, IB Plus 6 more specifications The Total Course Fee- Rs 9.90 lakh – Rs 13.90 lakh
Areas of Specialisations- Marketing, Fintech, Financial Markets, Finance, Retail Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Business Analytics, Operations & Supply Chain Management, Digital Marketing & Transformations, International Business.
The ITM application procedure
Step 1: Go to the college's official website and select a course.
Step 2: Fill out the application form and pay the INR 1,500 application fee online.
Step 3: Candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a personal interview.
Process of ITM selection
Shortlisting for MPPI and final admission to the above programs is based on your overall academic performance, with a scheduled micro presentation and a personal interview following. Candidates who have been shortlisted will get an invitation to attend the MPPI Process selection rounds; the call letter for the selection process is sent via email.
The following multiple factors are used to determine final admission criteria:
- Academic performance in the past.
- Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the following exams: CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, ATMA, NMAT, or MHCET.
- MPPI efficiency.
- WAT stands for Written Assessment Test.
- Work experience (if any) following your graduation.
- Extracurricular activities, interests, and achievements.
- Placements at ITM Business School in Navi Mumbai
- ITM has an active placements cell that helps students transition from the classroom to the workplace.
- The B-School had a 100% placement rate.
Highlights of placements can be found below:
- 92% of all students were placed.
- 650+ corporate partners in total
- The highest level of placement available is INR 22.00 LPA.
- INR. 8.65 LPA is the average placement offered.
- Amazon, Browser Stack, Landmark, Reckitt Benckiser, Hindustan Unilever, LG Electronics, TNS Global, JP Morgan, and others are among the top recruiters.
Scholarships at ITM Business School in Bombay
ITM scholarships are funded by the ITM Trust and are available to all successful MBA/PGDM aspirants who have demonstrated academic and professional merit and can contribute to all aspects of the AICTE-approved PGDM program.
Multiple awards of varying amounts are available, including 100%, 50%, 25%, and 10% waived tuition fee scholarships.
Scholarship Amount: The total amount for free scholarships at ITM Business Schools exceeds INR. 1 crore (subject to students fulfilling terms of merit).
ITM Bombay | Application process
Candidates can apply online for the PGDM program at ITM Business School by paying an application fee of Rs 1,500.
The following are detailed instructions:
Step 1: Navigate to the university's official website (www.itm.edu/post-graduation-diploma-management).
Step 2: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 3: Fill out an online registration form with your email address and phone number.
Step 4: Sign in with the email address and password you chose in step 3.
Step 5: Fill out your personal information, educational background, contact information, and address.
Step 6: Pay the application fee online in step six.
Documents required for admission to ITM Business School in Bombay
- Class 12 mark sheet and certificate
- Scorecard for entrance exams
- Passport-sized photographs
- Bachelor's degree certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet and certificate Photos the size of a passport
- Identification documentation
- Character certification Migration certification
- Certificate of Caste
The ITM Business School Bombay is a private college that has accreditation from the AICTE in New Delhi. The college admits co-ed students and has approval from the University Grants Commission (UGC). The ITM courses are well-known for their excellent curriculum. ITM college also offers placements and scholarships.