Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
The MAH CET test is Maharashtra's most popular MBA admission exam. Every year, approximately one lakh applicants take the MAH MBA CET for admission to top management institutes in the state's MBA/MMS programmes. Some of the major MBA colleges accept MAH CET scores, including JBIMS, SIMSREE, KJ Somaiya, Welingkar's, and PUMBA. MAH CET 2022 will be held on June 24, 25, and 26, giving you two months to prepare. Begin studying for the MBA CET 2022 exam right away.
The MAH CET question paper contains 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) on Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability, and Reading Comprehension. The exam will last 150 minutes and will be administered online. With only two months until the exam, you must plan your time effectively in order to get the most out of it. Read on for 10 recommendations on how to pass the MAH CET 2022 in 60 days.
10 Tips to Crack MAH CET 2022
- Make a MAH CET preparation plan: First and foremost, create a preparedness plan that includes weekly and daily goals. The Maharashtra CET exam schedule and material are identical to those of other MBA admission exams, so you will not be entering a foreign territory. Examine the MAH CET curriculum and create a study plan based on the number of topics to cover, the number of days available, and the number of hours you can devote.
- Divide the preparation plan into phases: Divide the 60-day period into phases. During the first month, concentrate on covering the subject and tying up loose ends from past entrance exam experience. During the second month, concentrate on simulated tests and revision. You can then create a weekly schedule for each of these months. Devote one week to each section of the MBA CET 2022, for example. Divide your study hours in the second month between mock test and analysis and topic-by-topic revision.
- Concentrate more on your weak points: You may not want to miss out on the same themes as in past entrance tests. With the MAH CET MBA taking place in March, you have two more months to focus on your weaknesses. If your RC is lacking, read a range of RC passages. If you're having trouble with Quant, devote additional effort to studying key ideas. Continue to practise and stay focused.
- Continue to improve your strengths: Do not disregard issues that are your strength while focusing on your weaknesses. Set out an hour each day to review subjects and answer a few practice questions.
- Refer to the following MAH CET books and study materials: Although CAT books are the finest source for preparing for any MBA exam. It is recommended that you study books for the MAH CET 2022 exam. The CAT and MAH CET syllabuses are comparable but not identical, and certain themes and types of questions are unique to MAH CET.
- Each performance is evaluated using practice mocks: When preparing for an entrance exam in a short period of time, it is critical to practice mock examinations. Because you only have two months to prepare for the MAH CET 2022, don't put off finishing the syllabus. Begin taking MAH CET mock tests at the same time. Every day, take a fake test and analyse it to discover how far you've come. Begin with sectional mocks and work your way up to full-length MAH CET MBA mocks.
- Download the following MBA test preparation apps: There are a number of MBA exam prep apps available. Download them to your smartphone to take tests, practise puzzles, solve example questions, and get answers to your questions. During transit, you can also participate in online forums and watch MAH CET preparation videos on YouTube.
- Reach out to mentors and peers: If you are stuck on an issue or notion, don't dwell on it for too long. Make contact with mentors and friends. You can post your question on the internet forum, and someone will undoubtedly respond. Maintaining contact with your peers and sharing ideas, tips, and tactics will be extremely valuable to you.
- Take brief notes: Keep track of every practice session. Make a note of any important insights, tricks, shortcuts, or formulae you come across while researching a topic or answering a question. Revise these notes in the three to four days leading up to the MAH CET 2022 exam.
- Devote time to section-wise revision: As previously stated, devote the second month to revising all topics and concepts. Make a day-by-day revision schedule for each section of the MAH MBA CET. Examine the notes you took previously. A thorough revision in the last few days can yield great results.