Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
The top business schools in the nation hold the Common Admission Test (CAT) every year to choose applicants for admission to a variety of MBA programs. Because of modifications made to the question format, time limit, test format, scoring system, and other important components over the past ten years, Common Admission Test has undergone a noticeable change. The competition has gotten tougher as more students are taking the test. Therefore, it is crucial now more than ever to read the best books and fully prepare for the exam. Understanding the exam's format and the subject is the first step to performing well on it. This article will cover the CAT syllabus format and provide study tips.
Key elements of the CAT Exam Pattern
The following are some of the most important elements of the CAT exam pattern to remember:
- Three spots are still available for the two-hour exam.
- Although the number of questions has not yet been made public, there may be fewer than in the CAT syllabus 2022. (66).
- The exam is two hours and twenty minutes long, or 120 minutes.
- There will be three sessions for the exam, from 8:30 to 10:30 in the morning, 12:00 to 2:00 in the afternoon, and 4:30 to 6:30 in the evening.
- English is the preferred language of instruction.
- There were two different types of questions: TITA and multiple choice.
- Due to the predicted decrease in the number of questions, it is unknown what the final score will be.
- In the exam, questions that are correctly answered earn 3 points, while those that are incorrectly answered lose a third of a point.
- Negative marking was not used for TITA (type in the answer) questions.
Common Admission Test syllabus Registration 2022
The CAT syllabus 2022 application form will be made available online on the official website. Additionally, IIM will offer a window in which you can make any necessary alterations to the form. Additionally, candidates will have to choose at least six CAT syllabus exam locations in 2022 based on their preferences. Once the CAT syllabus 2022 application form has been filled out and the necessary documents have been submitted, candidates must pay the appropriate fees based on the category to which they belong. The fee must be paid using one of the various payment methods that have been listed.
How Do You Start Your CAT syllabus Preparation?
Making an efficient plan is essential if you want to pass the CAT syllabus 2022 test. One needs to be aware of the best times to start studying in order to pass the CAT syllabus exam in 2022. The IIMs, India's top management colleges, hold the CAT syllabus entrance exam each year to award admission to PGDM programs.
In order to respond to the query of when to start preparing for CAT syllabus 2022, candidates must divide their preparation once they are aware of the CAT syllabus. Aspirants frequently get confused and waste a lot of CAT syllabus 2022 time even after studying the exam format and material. The best B-Schools in the nation will accept you if your PGDM entrance exam scores are better. Candidates might divide their preparation into the steps listed below.
Focus on Areas That Need Improvement:
Candidates should focus on the areas of the CAT syllabus 2022 in which they feel they are weaker than others. Instead of having a negative outlook on what can be taught, candidates should take the initiative to concentrate on and strengthen their weaker preparation areas.
Use a sample paper or questions from prior exams to prepare:
Candidates are urged to review the CAT syllabus exam papers from the previous year. After the course, candidates should make an effort to revise at least a couple of example papers every day. It will help candidates increase their speed while also assessing their accuracy. There will come a time when candidates, even after carefully analyzing CAT question papers or sample papers, will be unable to find any new forms of a question.
Focus on Important Subjects:
Any new subject will inevitably lead to misunderstanding. Candidates should therefore focus on and enhance their strong areas. Don't waste time attempting to understand new ideas or topics.
To be eligible for admission to one of the top business schools in the nation, candidates for a post-graduate diploma in management must pass national entrance exams. It is advised that you take a PGDM entrance exam, such as the CAT syllabus, since all of India's top PGDM universities accept the score from this exam.
How can I get ready for the Common Admission Test syllabus 2022 test? Advice on a Specific Subject
- Making an updated plan is necessary in Quantitative Aptitude in order to correctly respond to the questions. Avoid getting distracted while working on this section for a better outcome; instead, remain focused and provide rational answers to the questions.
- It's crucial to keep in mind that if you correctly answer 50% of the questions, you'll score in the 98–99th percentile. Prepare thoroughly for the CAT syllabus 2022 exam with a thoughtful approach and clever work to solve the questions in the shortest amount of time possible.
How should I train for the Common Admission Test in 2022?
Experts think that the Common Admission Test 2022 preparation needs to be changed in light of the anticipated changes to the Common Admission Test 2022 pattern. Experts advise making the following modifications to your Common Admission Test preparation strategy:
Experts and top Common Admission Test scorers can be summed up in two words: "Smart Preparation," which avoids time-consuming and ineffective study methods. These Common Admission Test exam preparation suggestions are beneficial for both new test-takers and those taking the test for the second or third time.
The Common Admission Test exam is made to test your aptitude and gauge your communication and analytical skills in the area of English language and usage because IIMs do not require a professor or a deep learner in just one subject. scenario analysis using data the process of making a decision using logic and fundamental math concepts.
Three Ways to Prepare for the CAT question paper
To help candidates study for the Common Admission Test and pass the exam with a good score in 2022, experts and Common Admission Test top performers recommend the following three options. You can select any of the three options.
- self-study using the right Common Admission Test resources, or
- Enroll in a Common Admission Test tutoring program, either offline or online, to get ready.
- Utilize both self-study and Common Admission Test coaching to get ready.