Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
How to prepare for CAT 2022
The best MBA programs and the IIMs will admit students who meet the CAT eligibility requirements and begin CAT preparation early. According to experts and top scorers, the most important factor in passing the exam is the quantity of focused study time spent during the preparation process. It's crucial to go over the syllabus again and to follow the schedule you make for yourself. Avoid wasting even a single second while studying for the exam in 2022 to make the most of your time.
Beginners must realize that with the right materials and dedicated study time, they can ace the exam without enrolling in one of the top coaching facilities. You can improve your exam 2022 preparation by using a variety of free online resources, including quizzes and practice exams.
According to the revised test structure for 2022, there will be three sections and a total of 100 questions. Each section has an hour to be finished. One must perform well in each of the three areas because the IIMs have a sectional score cut off. When preparing for the exam 2022, taking your time to understand the questions and quickly analyzing the answers may be a helpful strategy.
So, if you want to ace one of the most difficult entrance exams, you'll need a well-thought-out study plan and strategy. Top MBA programs like those at the IIMs, FMS, MDI, and others require admission to the exam, which is taken annually in November. We have created the clearest and smartest step-by-step guide for preparing for the 2022 CAT exam pattern, despite the fact that different experts advise different study methods.
The test is given on a computer and lasts for two hours. The exam is designed to assess both your aptitude for management education and your interest in corporate careers. You must have a thorough understanding of the CAT exam pattern 2022 before you begin your preparation.
The following are the key CAT QA topics:
LCM and HCF are two different types of number systems. The amount of money made is referred to by the terms profit, loss, and discount. proportion and ratio, Inequalities, Sequences and Series, Surds and Indices, Probability, Permutation and Combination, Time and Work, Speed, Time, and Distance Functions, Complex Numbers, Logarithm, Binomial Theorem, Set Theory, Trigonometry, Mixtures and Alignments, Coordinate Geometry
How can I prepare for the 2022 Common Admission Test? Advice on a Particular Topic
- The section on verbal skills and reading comprehension is the most difficult because you'll be asked a variety of questions in it. Practice numerous different types of reasoning exercises while keeping an eye out for changing exam format fads. Reading the newspaper every day will help you with your grammar and vocabulary.
- The hardest sections are data interpretation and logical reasoning because they call for an analytical understanding of the subjects. It might be possible to pass with consistent study and practice. Start answering questions quickly and logically so that you have more time for other subjects.
Common Admission Test Curriculum 2022
It is much easier to comprehend the material once you have a firm grasp of the exam format. The three sections of the test are Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, and Logical Reasoning. Each of the smaller sections within these three main sections—which cover every topic on the syllabus—receives the same number of exam points.
You can read some top-notch books offline or online if you want to succeed on your Common Admission Test. You can look for books that CLAT experts and high achievers have recommended, and you can study from them to improve your score.
The crucial steps to take in order to pass the Common Admission Test in 2022 are as follows:
1. Become acquainted with the CAT Exam Pattern for 2022.
The Common Admission Test, also known as the Common Admission Test, is divided into three sections: quantitative aptitude (QA), data interpretation and logical reasoning, and verbal ability and reading comprehension (VARC). CAT 2021 consisted of twenty questions from DILR, twenty from VARC, and twenty from QA.
2. Examine the CAT 2022 course syllabus.
Before beginning your preparation for the Common Admission Test, it is crucial to understand the syllabus. We have compiled a list of the most crucial topics based on past exam trends despite the fact that the IIMs do not offer a standard Common Admission Test syllabus.
i. The CAT question paper's verbal and reading comprehension sections
The level of difficulty for the VARC questions ranges from fair to difficult. The most important VARC topics have been compiled based on an analysis of CAT question papers:
- Text Understanding: This portion of the Common Admission Test exam comprises 4-5 RC passages with 3-5 problems in each one; it accounts for about 70% of the weighting in VARC.
- a succinct summary of the case In this section, the student's analytic and logical reasoning abilities are assessed. This subject will almost certainly come up in common admission test questions.
- Strange Words & Para-Jumbles: It may take time and effort to arrange the lengthy sentences that are provided on this subject, which is an important part of VARC.
Among the many topics covered by VARC are the following:-
- Finishing a Sentence
- Using words to reason (Fact & Judgment)
- Grammar & Usage (including questions based on common Grammar errors, Sentence Correction, Confusing Words, & Phrasal Verbs).
- vocabulary-based inquiries (mainly Fill in blanks, Synonym-Antonym based questions, Cloze Passage, Analogies, etc.).
Your ability to comprehend grammar-based questions will primarily be based on your familiarity with the CAT exam format and English grammatical rules. Examine your knowledge of the subject.
ii. Logical Reasoning and CAT Data Interpretation
The Common Admission Test includes sets of two to six DILR questions. Nearly equal weight is given to the themes of logical reasoning and data interpretation in this section. In order to be fully prepared for the CAT DI and LR, you should do extensive research on the following topics:
Venn charts, bar graphs, column graphs, line graphs, case studies, tables, The combination of two or more related types in games and competitions, Venn Diagrams, Cubes, Clocks, Binary Logic, Calendars, Number and Letter Series, and Seating Arrangement
iii. CAT Quantitative Ability:
The Quant section of the CAT exam pattern is known for being the most difficult. Most of the problems are in algebra, geometry, and mathematics (in the decreasing order of weightage). Despite the fact that the underlying principles appear to be straightforward, the majority of the related problems are difficult to resolve.