Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program is one of many management programs offered by the renowned Indian business school ITM Navi Mumbai. The PGDM programme at ITM Navi Mumbai is created to give students the information and abilities they need to thrive in the fast-paced business climate of today. The program has a solid track record of placements and is highly regarded by the business community.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program is one of many management programs offered by the reputable Indian business school ITM Navi Mumbai. The institute has a dedicated placement unit that strives to place students in the top businesses. The placement team at ITM Institute is highly motivated and recorded a 100% placement rate for its PGDM program students, which is an excellent choice.
Recruiting at ITM University Mumbai:
The dedicated ITM Navi Mumbai’s Placement Team strives to make sure that students are hired by the top businesses. The registration of the students with the placement cell is the first step in ITM Navi Mumbai's systematic and rigorous placement process. The placement cell conducts numerous activities, such as mock interviews, aptitude tests, group talks, and personal interviews, to help the students get ready for the placement process.
There are two stages to the placement process:
- Summer Internship Placements: The first year of the PGDM degree is when the summer internship assignments take place. The PGDM programme must be completed in full in order to qualify for the summer internship. Students have the chance to work with some of the best organisations in India during the summer internship and gain real-world experience in the sector of their choice. The placement office at ITM Navi Mumbai assists students in obtaining internships with reputable businesses in a variety of industries, including FMCG, BFSI, IT, and consultancy.
- Final Placements: The second year of the PGDM programme is when the final placements take place. At ITM Navi Mumbai, the final placements typically take place in December and January. Top businesses from a variety of industries are invited by the placement cell to take part in the final placements. For the purpose of choosing the best individuals for their organisation, the corporations perform a number of exams and interviews.
Data on placements:
ITM Navi Mumbai has an outstanding placement history. The highest compensation offered to students is up to Rs. 18 lakhs per year, with the average wage offered to students hovering around Rs. 7-8 lakhs annually. A number of the best businesses in the nation, including HUL, Amazon, Deloitte, HDFC Bank, TCS, and many more, have partnerships with the institute.
Some of the top recruiters during ITM Navi Mumbai’s Placement drive are HUL, Amazon, Deloitte, HDFC Bank, TCS, Aditya Birla Group, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Axis Bank and Mahindra & Mahindra to name a few.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program is one of many management programs offered by the reputable Indian business school ITM Navi Mumbai. The institute is a top choice for management aspirants because of its affiliations with some of the best businesses in the nation. We will talk about the PGDM program at ITM Navi Mumbai's career perks and personal benefits in this article.
- Good Placement Opportunities: ITM Navi Mumbai's PGDM program provides its students with high placement prospects. The institute has a dedicated placement unit that strives to place students in the top businesses. The highest compensation offered to students is up to Rs. 18 lakhs per year, with the average wage offered to students hovering around Rs. 7-8 lakhs annually. A number of the best businesses in the nation, including HUL, Amazon, Deloitte, HDFC Bank, TCS, and many more, have partnerships with the institute.
- Exposure to Industry Experts: Students have the chance to meet with industry experts as part of the PGDM curriculum at ITM Navi Mumbai. The institute hosts visiting lecturers from a range of industries to lead workshops and seminars for students. This enables students to stay current with market trends and advancements. With several years of corporate experience, the faculty at ITM Navi Mumbai is very informed and competent.
- Networking Possibilities: Students in the ITM Navi Mumbai PGDM programme have many networking possibilities. The chance for interaction between students and instructors, as well as business professionals and recruiters, is provided. Students benefit from developing solid relationships because of this, which can aid them in their future employment.
- The development of oneself: Pursuing the PGDM program at ITM Navi Mumbai offers several personal benefits to students. The program is designed to equip students with the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in today's dynamic business environment. The curriculum includes courses on leadership, communication, teamwork, and critical thinking, which help students to develop their personal and professional skills.
- Exposure to Diversity: The PGDM program at ITM Navi Mumbai offers exposure to diversity. The institute has a diverse student body, with students from different parts of the country and various cultural backgrounds. This provides students with an opportunity to learn about different cultures and perspectives, which can be beneficial in their future careers. The institute also conducts various events and activities that celebrate diversity, such as cultural festivals, which provide students with an opportunity to learn about different cultures and traditions.
- Holistic Development: Pursuing the PGDM program at ITM Navi Mumbai offers holistic development to students. The institute focuses on the overall development of students, including their physical, emotional, and mental well-being. The institute has state-of-the-art infrastructure, including a gym, sports facilities, and a meditation centre, which help students to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The institute also provides counselling services to students, which help them to deal with various personal and professional challenges.
The institute hosts a variety of occasions and activities, including sporting competitions and cultural festivals, which provide students a chance to get to know one another and form enduring bonds, thus providing them with an environment to expand their network in industry.