Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
₹ 60 Lakhs
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
The master's degree in business administration is a postgraduate degree program that introduces students to many business principles such as finance, accounting, and human resources. Because of the high demand for this course, entrance exams are held all around the world to choose the top candidates from a large pool of applicants. The MBA CET test is one such exam. MAH CET is another name for this exam. The CET test, which is administered by the Maharashtra government's Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), is an entry ticket for individuals interested in studying MBA at one of Maharashtra's participating colleges. In this blog, we'll go over the MBA CET syllabus and other exam-related information.
Eligibility Criteria for the MH CET
When applying for the MH CET, you must meet the following qualifying requirements:
This PG entrance management exam is open to anyone who has earned a bachelor's degree from a recognized institution. There is no minimum or maximum academic qualification required for the MAH CET. Students in their final or near-final year of study may also apply. The minimal aggregate for the general category is 50%, while for the reserved category, the candidate must have received at least 45 percent in graduation.
Exams in Other Subjects
Candidates who take the CAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA and meet the qualifying standards are eligible for admission to the All India Seats. Candidates in this category must submit an application online before the deadline.
Once every twelve months
Data on Information
Candidates must give legal information such as their name, address, email address, phone number, gender, date of birth, government-issued identity, a digital image, signature, and other pertinent details.
You can be a recent graduate or have prior professional experience.
You can take the MH CET even if English was not your primary language of instruction in school or college. In fact, the bulk of MAH-CET candidates is non-English academics.
How to Register for the MH CET over the Internet
The application for the MH-CET is completed fully online. You won't find much information on the DTE website right now because the information there is from last year's admissions process. Every applicant taking the MH-CET 2022 Exam should be informed of the registration process in order to guarantee that it goes well.
Candidates should examine the following points before registering for the MH CET MBA 2022 exam:
- The candidate must have a current personal email address and cell phone number for future use.
- If you do not already have an email ID, please create one.
- Both photographs and signatures must be scanned and sent into the registration window. The photo should be between 20KB and 50KB in size, and the signature should be between 10KB and 20KB.
- For the MH-CET, the candidate must pay the non-refundable application fees online. The candidate must also keep track of the bank deductions made during the payment process.
Procedures for registering
- Create a new account on the main website of the MH CET.
- Fill in your essential information.
- Include a digital signature and a photo of yourself.
- Fill in your Personal Information (including information about your parents), Category, Date of Birth, Academic Information, Work Experience Information, Exam City Center Preference, and Authentication Certificates.
- Pay the registration fees and submit the form after saving the application.
- The MH CET Admissions Process is a centralized admissions process.
Following the announcement of results, the Centralized Admission Procedure (CAP) is held. For qualified candidates, the CAP is divided into three rounds, each of which is conducted online. It will comprise stages such as registration, payment of a fee, and document verification. The steps for the MH CET MBA Exam admission procedure are as follows:
Online registration is available.
Candidates who have registered for the MHCET exam should go to the official website and look for the registration notification. Candidates must log in using their application number, roll number, date of birth, and password after the link has been activated. Fill out the online application form and pay the registration cost after successfully logging in.
Payment of Fees
The fee for candidates in the general category (domicile and non-domicile) is roughly Rs 1000, while the price for candidates in the reserved category is around Rs 800. The payment must be made through the internet.
After registering, the candidate must go to the nearest MH-CET application form receipt center to have their documents validated. Visit the official MH-CET website to find out where your ARC center is located. As an application, you must bring all of the essential paperwork with you. MH-CET Admit Card, MH-CET Scorecard, 10th and 12th Certificates, Residence Proof, Migration Certificate, and Category Certificate are the documents you'll require.
Select your college of choice.
After the verification process is completed, an applicant can log in to their account and select the college and branch that they want to attend. The options would be locked once they submitted their request.
Blank seats, the rank of all students, and the students' preferred selections are used to complete the seat assignment. The candidate will receive a provisional admission letter following their selection.
submitting reports to the institute
Following the allocation, an applicant must register his or her attendance in the institution and bring the provisional admission letter as well as all other required papers. If a candidate fails to appear, his or her admission will be revoked.
Once the procedure is completed, the candidate will receive a COE (Confirmation of Enrolment) from the particular college.
Syllabus for MBA CET
The MBA CET (MAH CET) course is highly broad and covers the aspects of a variety of business-related subjects. It is one of the most essential competitive exams after graduation. The following is a complete list of all the sections that make up the exam:
This portion is intended to test a candidate's ability to derive answers from a succession of patterns, assertions, number reasonings, and other such items. It's a mash-up of numerous notions relating to relationship-based queries and verbal reasoning. Candidates must have good speed and accuracy, which can be learned via practice. This portion requires meticulous preparation because there are several small conceptual subtleties that applicants must remember.
Reading Comprehension/Voice Ability
Passage-based questions are asked in the reading comprehension part, which necessitates a thorough command of the language. To get good grades, you should make it a practice to read the newspaper daily. You can practice reading articles from subjects such as Psychology, Philosophy, Sociology, and others in addition to subject-specific articles. Students should work to expand their vocabulary by acquiring new words daily and looking for synonyms, antonyms, and idioms for those words.
Ability to think quantitatively
The primary goal of adding this portion to the MBA CET syllabus is to assess a candidate's ability to solve fundamental math problems. It is critical to practice and applies the mensuration formulas in the calculations to ace the exam. Most of the computations should be solved orally by the candidates. This section focuses on calculations, speed, graphs, and charts.
Strategy for MBA CET Preparation
The MBA CET (MAH CET) exam is identical to the other MBA admission exams, which is one of the benefits of taking it. Candidates who are studying to take the CAT test or have already taken it are also prepared to take the MBA CET exam. All you have to do is remember a few things. They are as follows:
- Take a lot of practice tests. MBA CET Practice Tests is the name of the mock tests that are offered online. The MBA CET test is scheduled to take place four months following the CAT exam. The idea is to keep revising and practicing.
- Continue to analyze the mock tests you take. If you devote enough time to the mock tests and learn from your mistakes and difficult questions, you will have a better understanding of where you stand in your preparation.
- While taking and practicing mock tests, it is critical to keep track of your time. To succeed in the MBA CET exam, you should focus on accuracy and quickness. The MBA CET 2022 will consist of 100 questions that must be answered in a time restriction of 150 minutes.
- Because there is no sectional time limit, you can devise your strategy for taking the MBA CET exam. However, it is a good idea to start with questions from the section you believe is your strong suit before moving on to the others.
- Always double-check your answers before submitting your paper.
Result of the MAH CET
The processes to check and download the MAH-CET are outlined below.
- Process of downloading the MAH CET Result
- Visit the official website for more information.
- Select the MAH CET MBA section from the drop-down menu.
- After that, go to the MAH CET MBA result tab.
- Fill in your registration ID and birthdate.
- Your name, registration number, MAH CET score, and percentage will be displayed in the outcome.
- Select download and save your scorecard to your computer's desktop.
- The MBA CET exam question paper is at a moderate difficulty level.
The MBA CET is not the same as the CAT exam. Even though it is an aptitude exam, the test taker has little control over the difficulty level of the questions. However, a candidate must be aware of the MAH CET section-by-section breakdown. To determine their preparation strategy for the management entrance exam, the candidate must first comprehend the individual weighting and total marks assigned to each segment.