Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
The NMAT score is accepted by a large number of reputable institutions across the country. Shortlisted candidates for their high-end MBA/PGDM/equivalent programs are admitted to such business schools. Applicants can select the universities to which they want to send their scores when filling out the application form. As a result, it is recommended that you choose your institution wisely because it can guide your career on the appropriate path and provide you with the opportunity to reach your career goals. While many institutions recognize the NMAT score, there are just a few NMAT colleges that practically all hopefuls will be interested in attending. If you wish to enroll in reputable universities, here is a blog that will explain the subtleties of the NMAT exam and how to register for colleges completely!
The Registration Procedure
The first and most important step in any exam is to register on time and without making any mistakes. If you want to take the NMAT exam in 2021, here is a step-by-step instruction on how to register for the exam without any hassles:
- Fill out all of the essential information, such as your name, date of birth, educational qualifications, and so on, on the official website.
- Select the schools to which you would like to send your scores.
- Upload a recent photo of yourself as well as current photo ID evidence.
- Make a payment using an appropriate model.
- Set the test day, time window, and exam location [subject to seat availability].
- On a first-come, first-served basis, you have the option of selecting your registration and scheduling slots.
- You will be able to download the admit card once your money has been processed successfully.
Eligibility Criteria for the NMAT
To get started on the path to your dream job, you'll need to have a few prerequisites. Before you begin the application procedure for any competitive exam, be sure you meet all of the requirements established by the relevant authorities. The following are essential NMAT eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must have received a minimum of 50% in their undergraduate degree.
- The exam is open to anybody above the age of 18.
- Applicants in their final year of undergraduate studies are also welcome to apply. It would, however, be a provisional admission that might be revoked if the student failed to present the required documentation at the time of acceptance.
NMAT registration form for colleges
These are the best NMAT Colleges that accept NMAT scores as a qualifying requirement since they are registered with GMAC to do so. An applicant can choose up to five Top NMAT college institutions from a list of participating colleges provided throughout the NMAT registration process. A cost of Rs 236 would be levied for each newly added institute if a candidate wishes to apply to more than 5 colleges.
Following the announcement of the results, GMAC delivers the NMAT report to the preferred universities. Colleges set a minimal cut-off as an entry barrier to sift candidates based on a variety of factors such as grades in 10th, 12th, and graduation, Gender Diversity, work experience, gender, and so on. A score of 220 ensures that all NMAT-accepting colleges will contact you.
What factors go into choosing which NMAT College to attend?
While the brand names of the Top NMAT Colleges appear to be quite appealing, it is not always a good idea to base your decision only on them. The newest additions to the NMAT Colleges list have not yet opened admission to the flagship programs through NMAT. Given this situation, it would be prudent to shortlist Top NMAT Colleges based on the programs they provide rather than the brand name.
For the time being, NMIMS Mumbai remains the most appealing option because it offers candidates through the NMAT Exam admission to all of their programs, including their flagship degrees. On the other hand, many would be a very appealing opportunity for working individuals trying to advance their careers or anyone with a strong interest in Machine Learning.
One thing is undeniable! The popularity of the NMAT Exam can only rise if they can bring on new NMAT institutions and convince them to open admissions to their flagship programs and Top NMAT Colleges through the NMAT Exam.
NMAT Exam Pattern 2022: Major Changes
In 2020, the NMAT paper pattern experienced a few alterations, which were carried over into the 2021 exam. The NMAT 2022 Exam Design will be updated to reflect the new paper pattern. The following are the major modifications to the NMAT test pattern:
- From 120 to 108 questions, the number of questions was lowered.
- The NMAT exam comprises 36 multiple-choice questions in each of its three sections.
The amount of time allowed for:
- The NMAT Language Skills section's time restriction has been increased from 22 to 28 minutes.
- The NMAT Logical Reasoning section's time limit has been increased from 38 to 40 minutes.
- The NMAT Quantitative Skills component's time limit has been lowered from 60 to 52 minutes.
2022 NMAT Exam Pattern: Language Abilities
The candidate's verbal reasoning and comprehension skills are tested in the Language Skills part. The following are some of the highlights of the NMAT Language Skills Exam Pattern:
- The Language Comprehension Section of the NMAT consists of 36 multiple-choice questions.
- This section has a time limit of 28 minutes. For incorrect responses, no points are removed.
- The range of scores for the same is 12-to-120.
- The following are some of the most important topics in the NMAT Language Skills section:
- Para Jumbles
- Sentence Completion
- Reading Comprehension
- Error Identification Prepositions
- This segment takes the shortest amount of time compared to the previous two sections, at 28 minutes. As a result, candidates should practice taking numerous Mock Tests in a timed way well in advance.
Quantitative Skills NMAT Exam Pattern 2022
- The NMAT Quantitative Skills Section consists of 36 objective-type MCQs that must be completed in 52 minutes.
- There is no negative marking on the NMAT Quantitative Skills exam, and the scaled score range is 12-120.
- This section's overall difficulty ranges from moderate to difficult.
- The following are important subjects in Quantitative Skills that should be studied:
- Data Interpretation Charts, Graphs, Caselets, and Tables
- Number Properties
- Probability and Algebra
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Data Sufficiency
Because the majority of the topics are based on Xth-XIIth grade mathematics, candidates should prepare using those books. To save time on the exam, master some shortcut strategies for solving various math questions.
Logical Reasoning is the focus of the NMAT Exam Pattern 2022.
- NMAT 2022 has 36 objective-type questions in the Logical Reasoning portion.
- It will take 40 minutes to accomplish this step.
- This section has a scaled score range of 12-120.
- The difficulty level of this part is moderate, based on past years' papers.
- The following are important topics in NMAT Logical Reasoning:
- Blood Relations
- Direction and Ranking puzzles
- Critical Reasoning
- Logical Deductions
- Statements and Assumptions
- Seating Arrangements
Tips for NMAT Exam Preparation
- Examine the NMAT Exam Pattern carefully to learn about the different sorts of questions, sectional weighting, marking scheme, and difficulty level.
- To ensure optimal preparation and revision, create a well-thought-out study plan and finish the NMAT Syllabus as needed.
- To do well on the Quantitative Skills component of the exam, you must review crucial formulas and ideas.
- To avoid worry and tension while studying for the NMAT, take breaks at regular intervals. It will also assist you in improving your retention power.
- It is suggested that you build a habit of reading and practicing grammar principles every day for the Language Skills part.
- The key to passing the NMAT 2022 exam is to complete Mock Tests. Try to take at least two NMAT practice tests per week and examine your results.
- To boost your efficiency and performance, practice the previous year's NMAT Question Papers.
Exam Analysis from Previous NMAT Exam Papers
Analyzing the NMAT Exam: Logical Reasoning
The exam was somewhat difficult in terms of overall difficulty. Around 17 of the problems required analytical reasoning, while the other 19 required verbal reasoning.
The analytical reasoning part was dominated by questions about machine input/output, coding/decoding, blood relations, and seating arrangements.
Statement-conclusion, strengthening and weakening arguments, statement-inference, and statement-assumption accounted for a large number of questions in Verbal Logic.
Analyzing the NMAT Exam: Quantitative Skills
The Quant part was regarded to be moderately difficult, with only a few challenging questions.
Profit & loss, time & work, time, speed & distance, ratio & proportions were among the themes covered in the Arithmetic questions.
In geometry and algebra, there were fewer questions.
A large number of the questions asked—around 15-16--were on data sufficiency and data interpretation.
Analyzing the NMAT Exam: Language Skills
Reading Comprehension plays a significant influence in this area of the NMAT 2021. The questions were simple to understand, however, the wording was a little difficult to grasp.
There were around 4-5 para jumble questions to solve, and they weren't that difficult.
It was also simple to attempt fill-in-the-blank questions based on prepositions. In certain shifts, however, the Cloze test was a little more difficult to complete.
Overall, the paper followed the same pattern as the previous year, and the difficulty level was moderate.
As the number of NMAT Colleges grows, it becomes increasingly necessary for candidates to keep track of which NMAT Colleges they may be eligible for. With the current strong competition, students who prepare with the appropriate direction and strategy have an advantage when it comes to NMAT preparation. NMAT Coaching allows you to study from some of the best educators in the country.