Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Companies often look forward to hiring employees who are not only educationally qualified but are also experts in their department. Specialisation courses at the post-graduation level help you become a perfect fit for such companies that look forward to hiring experienced and job-oriented individuals. A career in the management field is difficult to build as it is crowded with so many management aspirants.
PGDM COURSES AFTER GRADUATION
Your right decision of a higher degree such as the PG diploma program does the half job for you. That being said, there's no better option than PGDM courses in the field of management to shape your career successfully in the management departments of your interest. These are considered the best after degree courses for multiple reasons. We shall discuss the most prominent reason- the availability of multiple specialisation courses.
PGDM programs offer several specialisation courses for students to select. Via PGDM courses, you can excel in your specialisation with proper knowledge and hands-on experience, and the best part is that students of any stream can opt for these after degree courses. A specialisation degree makes it easier for you to find jobs in your desired management department. You can pursue these courses after graduation or after gaining a few years of working experience.
Here are a few of the most sought-after PGDM specializations, which are considered among the best courses after graduation:
- Marketing- This specialisation focuses on all the necessary marketing aspects that marketing professionals need to be aware and master of in order to run businesses, both nationally and internationally. This field has been one of the most opted management departments in India. It has a wide scope and lots of job opportunities awaiting students after they complete their graduation.
- Business Analytics- This fascinating field demands business analysts to plan and make future strategies for the company based on data-driven insights. A PGDM degree in Business Analytics will help you understand all the basics of all the technologies, applications and processes used by organizations in the process.
- Financial Technology- One of the fastest growing sectors in recent times. FinTech incorporates putting into use technology to make financial transactions hassle-free. Fintech Companies hire PGDM graduates in this particular department, as their precise knowledge of technology-driven transaction modes.
- Operations & Supply Chain Management- These two are two of the most crucial management departments in every manufacturing unit. A PGDM degree in operations and supply chain management is your gateway to top job profiles in Manufacturing, Data analysis, Procurement, transportation and customer service.
- Finance- Well, you must already be aware of the demand for finance graduates in every business sector. A PGDM in finance would be the best choice for you to learn practical knowledge via hands-on training. Finance is still considered the most critical department of all. Your chances of excelling in this management department are always high. As a PGDM in finance graduate, you are already a step ahead of other freshers in terms of knowledge and expertise.
- Digital Marketing & Transformation- Digital transformation is the present and future of marketing. A career in this field is bound to bloom in the future. The earlier you step into the field after graduation with a specialisation degree, the easier it will be for you to reach the top-most level of management.
- International Business- PGDM in international business equips students with the prevailing trends and management concepts in the international market and how things function in cross-border businesses. The scope of job opportunities in this field is very high and pays well too.
- Human Resource Management- HR managers can change the way of how the human resource of a company works for the better. PGDM in HR will help you gain better insights into the role of HR in businesses today.
PGDM degrees are considered a rung above other after degree courses when it comes to preparing job-ready professionals. A PGDM degree from a top business school will help you transform yourself into well-equipped managers and business persons. Consider pursuing one as these are the best courses after degree to build a career in your areas of interest.