Professional Management Education (PGDM) programs were established in the 1960s at the Indian Institutes of Management and later by other universities to provide professionals to suit the needs of the Indian industry. The ITM PGDM Colleges in Mumbai offer programs that take their strength and character from this famous lineage of MBA programs interwoven with new generation technical inputs to empower professionals with know-how in today's digital business framework, thereby validating the program's name.
As the world and the Indian environment keep evolving, business and society are evolving as well. As a result, the ITM PGDM in Mumbai is regularly updated to guarantee that it continues to meet its original purpose of providing trained managers who are well-versed in the latest management techniques to the corporate sector.
As previously stated, ITM's PGDM in Mumbai program covers all five core MBA specializations: marketing, finance, human resources, operations, and systems. As part of the Core Syllabus of the Post Graduate Diploma in Management program, the program also includes disciplines such as:
- ITM PGDM in Mumbai is possibly the only management school that offers a complete and practical education on this innovative problem-solving style.
- Strategic Management: This course covers a wide range of topics related to organization management, including Case studies explaining how the world's most successful businesses got ahead.
- Business Analytics: How to use data and quantitative analysis to make better decisions and run a more efficient and productive business.
- To equip students in an IT-driven corporate context through digital business and digital marketing.
- How to run and prosper in a business that isn't based on brick and mortar structures.
- Small festivities to extremely large symposiums are professionally organized, making event management a lucrative career path.
- Real estate: A business that was once prospering is now in poor health, but it will undoubtedly recover and provide excellent career prospects.
This allows students from PGDM courses in Mumbai to specialize in a particular industry, get an advantage over other MBAs, and gain employer preference. The placement cell from ITM is centralized, students have the same chances as other management students such as eMBA.
Thus, the PGDM courses Mumbai will mold students to meet the demands of the corporate world by strengthening their competencies to handle the complexities of business around the world over the course of four semesters. The learning program's content and delivery aim to develop synergy between industry and academic challenges.
PGDM in Mumbai graduates are making us proud all over the world, working in industries ranging from Google to real estate, pharma, and life sciences to the automobile sector, banking and NBFCs, rating agencies, ad agencies, and FMCGs, to name a few. Many organizations recruit on campus year after year, offering a variety of positions such as research analyst, sales & distribution, investment research and portfolio management, advertising, digital marketing, business analyst, client service, marketing, and e-commerce, among others.
Packages as high as 15.5 lakhs per annum have been offered to ITM students. To embrace entrepreneurship, a few graduating MBAs join family businesses or start their own businesses. Compared to the PGDM fees in Mumbai the return on investment is greater. Average PGDM fees in Mumbai start from 6Lakhs. The average median pay according to Payscale starts from 12LPA.
Over the last eleven years, the program has had an exceptional placement rate.
Many of our graduates work for businesses like Bank of America, Abbot India, Capgemini, eClerx, Unilever, CRISIL, Aranca, Development Bank of Singapore, Future group, ICICI, HDFC group, and others.
Many of our alumni have founded their own businesses, either on their own or in collaboration with fellow classmates.
ITM graduates who are well-placed and hold key business positions contribute considerably by giving guest lectures, serving as visiting teachers, mentors, advisors, and counselors, among other things. Internships and placements are also made possible through this network.
To provide a variety of experiential learnings, all-important inputs are presented utilizing interactive methods similar to case studies, management games, role plays, workshops, films, networking, seminars, and more. This is bolstered with an eight-week Summer Internship, Live Projects, and Industry Threshold program in the fourth semester, all of which lead to placements.
Are you eligible to participate?
Passed any Bachelor's Degree of at least three years duration (in any discipline) from an Association of Indian Universities-recognized universities with a minimum of 50% in aggregate. Those who are taking final year/semester exams are also eligible to apply. They must, however, present documentary evidence of passing the examination on or before the start of the program, failing which their admission will be subject to cancellation. A valid scorecard from any of the following admission exams is required for application: MH-CET, CMAT, XAT, CAT, ATMA, GMAT, MAT.
Case studies, outbound training, role-play workshops and lectures by industry experts, alumni, industrial and rural visits, and other interactive platforms and methodologies are used to offer all key inputs in core management domains. This is bolstered by an eight-week summer internship and a four-semester industrial threshold program, in which students construct a genuine business model and industry project.
Academics & Infrastructure
A cutting-edge infrastructure, both in terms of hardware and software. With a highly qualified, experienced, and motivated faculty ready to help MBA students develop into professionals capable of meeting the demands of the globalized, e-powered economy.
The learnings provided to students have been honed to match industry requirements on an ongoing basis because there is already a built placement platform connected to the industry.
We have access to several senior and experienced managers from other businesses in addition to our in-house faculty. We also have a number of Alumni who have progressed to senior positions and have specialized in their fields.
- Flexible and adjustable course structure to meet the changing needs of the market - Business Analytics, E-Commerce, and so on.
- Developing knowledge and skills to close the gap between education and employment.
- Industrial skills and a superior industrial curriculum.
- It prepares you to be future-oriented managers.
- To provide you a competitive advantage, you'll need a rich academic atmosphere.
- Inspiring entrepreneurship with a desire to succeed.
- A partnership between industry and academia