Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
ITM is a post graduate diploma course that provides students with the knowledge, skills and attitudes to enter into the IT industry. The course is offered by various universities across India.
If you have completed a postgraduate diploma in management and are looking for an ITM placement, it is important to check what kind of companies hire candidates with your educational qualification. Some of them require years of experience, while others only need you to have a bachelor's degree or some other form of higher education.
The companies that are hiring candidates after completing a Bachelor's Degree include:
- Global firms that want to hire people who have good communication skills and problem solving ability; they also prefer those who can work independently without any supervision from other people around them.
I.T. Management consist of knowledge, skills and attitudes
ITM placement after doing post graduate diploma in management consists of knowledge, skills and attitudes. It is a combination of these three that will help you get into the job.
- Business principles - marketing strategy and penetration analysis;
- Information technology principles - computer hardware, computer software and internet usage;
Skills are very important in any industry but especially for an I.T professional who needs to work on multiple platforms like windows operating system or Mac OS X operating system etc., so they need good communication & interpersonal skills which will help them be able to communicate with other people at work site without getting frustrated easily due to lack of understanding each other's language while working together efficiently together as team members within same organization/company etc..
Skills included in post graduate diploma course
The post-graduate diploma in management course provides you with skills that you can use in future.
- Communication skills are the most important of all since they help you to make an impact on others and they also help you build relationships.
- Interpersonal skills are also important because they help us understand other people's feelings, emotions and thoughts which helps us to be more sensitive towards them.
- Critical thinking skills enable us to think logically without being influenced by our emotions or biases which will help us solve problems faster than others do.
The last two types of skills are team work abilities as well as problem solving abilities which will allow one person or group member to work together effectively towards achieving their goals within a group setting
What students gain from the post diploma graduate course?
- The post graduate diploma in management course provides you with comprehensive exposure to the principles of marketing, including its application in business. The course also covers all aspects of marketing research, including market analysis and planning.
- You'll gain exposure to techniques such as PEST analysis and SWOT analysis that help you understand what factors influence your company's performance on a global scale. This knowledge will help you make better decisions when it comes time to make investments or changes within your organization.
- The postgraduate diploma gives students a solid understanding of how companies operate from day-to-day operations through strategic planning processes so they can implement these strategies effectively into their own organizations - whether they want them or not!
How the course helps in personality development?
The course helps in personality development and it also provides an opportunity to learn about the latest technologies. It also helps you to be aware of the latest trends, practices and techniques related to management.
The course focuses on theoretical as well as practical aspects of management with special emphasis on global issues like environment & sustainability, social responsibility etc., It prepares students for doing postgraduate diploma in management (PGDM).
What do employers look for in ITM students?
As a result of the ITM placement after doing postgraduate diploma in management, employers look for candidates with postgraduate diploma in management for ITM placement because they are global companies who are going through rapid growth phase. They want to hire such students because they have good understanding about business and technology and can handle all types of tasks.
Employers also want to hire students who have good communication skills and leadership ability as well as self-confidence, initiative and motivation towards achievement.
The main takeaway from this blog is that an ITM placement after doing a PGDM in management is possible and the best way to get one is through an interview.
If you are looking for a career in ITM, this is the right course for you. It will prepare you for a successful career in the field of data management and administration. The course will help you become an IT professional who can work at any level from entry-level positions like data entry to senior management positions with major companies such as Google, IBM or Microsoft.