Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
ITM Kharghar, established in 1991 is a well-known institution located in Mumbai. It has been providing quality education in the field of management and technology. ITM Kharghar is known for its postgraduate diploma in management (PGDM) program, which is considered one of the best in the country. If you are thinking about pursuing a PGDM course in the institute, here is how the ITM PGDM fees are worth it.
Key highlights of the institute
- ITM Kharghar has bagged a 3 Palm ranking in a 2019 global B-School Survey.
- It has been ranked second in Mumbai by All India - Times B School Survey 2018.
- It has strong networking with over 600 companies
- Located in Navi Mumbai's intellectual capital
- Provided a wide range of specialisation courses
Why is the ITM PGDM fee worth it?
ITM PGDM fees may seem high, but it is worth it considering the value that the course provides to students. Here’s why you should choose ITM Kharghar for your PGDM course:
- ITM Kharghar has a comprehensive and up-to-date academic curriculum that covers all the essential aspects of management and business. The institute's curriculum is regularly reviewed and updated to keep pace with the latest industry trends and demands.
- ITM PGDM fees are justified, considering the quality of education, experienced faculty members, and excellent infrastructure that the program offers.
- ITM PGDM fees provide students with access to a strong alumni network, which can provide them with valuable career guidance and networking opportunities.
- Since the institute is located in the city centre, it has all the necessary modern urban benefits like easily accessible roads, hospitals, restaurants, shopping malls and industries.
- The ITM PGDM fees also cover the cost of placement activities, ensuring that students receive the necessary guidance and support to secure the best possible job opportunities.
ITM Kharghar PGDM Programs
The ITM Kharghar being a reputed institute provides many specialization courses under PGDM. Here are some of them-
- Financial Markets
- Operations & SCM Specialization
- Digital Marketing & Transformation
- Business Analytics
- International Business
- Retail Marketing & Management
- Human Resources
ITM PGDM Fee Kharghar
- The ITM PGDM fee varies from one program to another and depends on various factors such as the course duration, infrastructure, and faculty.
- The average ITM PGDM fee for two-year ranges from Rs. 6-10 lakhs in India.
- The ITM PGDM fee can be paid in instalments or as a lump sum, depending on the institute's policies.
- The ITM PGDM fee includes tuition fees, examination fees, library fees, and other miscellaneous expenses.
- ITM PGDM fees also cover the cost of various international exchange programs and collaborations with top-ranked international management schools, providing students with a global perspective.
- ITM PGDM fees are structured in a way that provides students with flexibility in terms of payment options, making it easier for them to finance their education.
Detailed information on ITM PGDM Fee
Here is the detailed information of the ITM PGDM Fee for various courses:
PGDM in FinTech Course fee- PGDM in FinTech is a program that combines the principles of finance, technology, and entrepreneurship. The total fee for the FinTech course in ITM institute is about 10.95 lakhs, and the median salary is ₹9.2 lakhs per annum.
PGDM in Financial Markets Course fee- PGDM in Financial Markets is a postgraduate diploma program that focuses on providing students with a deep understanding of financial markets and their functioning. The total course fee for financial markets is about 10.95 lakhs and the median salary is ₹6.5 lakhs per annum.
PGDM in Operations & SCM Specialization Course fee- The program aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to manage the various processes involved in the supply chain and operations, including procurement, production, logistics, and distribution. The total course fee for financial markets is about Rs. 10.95 lakhs and the median salary is ₹6.5 lakhs per annum.
PGDM in Digital Marketing & Transformation Course fee- The course covers a wide range of topics, including digital marketing strategies, e-commerce, social media marketing, search engine optimization, data analytics, and consumer behaviour. The total course fee for financial markets is about Rs. 10.45 lakhs, and the median salary is Rs. 7.2 lakhs per annum.
PGDM in Marketing Course fee- PGDM in Marketing is a two-year postgraduate program designed to prepare students for a career in marketing. The total course fee for financial markets at ITM institute is about 10.95 lakhs, and the median salary is ₹8.65 lakhs per annum.
PGDM in Business Analytics Course fee- The course curriculum includes statistical analysis, data mining, data visualization, machine learning, big data analytics, and business intelligence. The total course fee for financial markets is about 10.95 lakhs, and the median salary is ₹7.5 lakhs per annum.
PGDM in International Business Course fee- A PGDM in International Business is a Post Graduate Diploma in Management program that focuses on various aspects of international business management. The total course fee for financial markets at ITM Institute is about 13.45 Lakhs, and the median salary is ₹7.5 lakhs per annum.
PGDM in Retail Marketing & Management Course fee- The course focuses on the study of various aspects of retail management, such as retail operations, merchandising, supply chain management, customer behaviour analysis, and retail store design. The total course fee for financial markets is about 11.20 Lakhs, and the median salary is ₹7.75 lakhs per annum.
PGDM in Human Resources Course fee- PGDM in Human Resources is a management program that focuses on developing students' skills and knowledge in managing human resources within an organization. The total course fee for financial markets is about 11.20 Lakhs, and the median salary is ₹6.5 lakhs per annum.
ITM Kharghar Facilities
ITM Kharagpur provides a lot of facilities to students as well as the faculties. Some of the facilities provided by the institute:
- Well-maintained amphitheatre
- Separate hostels for boys and girls
- Medical facilities
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Transport facilities
Placements and Packages of ITM Kharghar PGDM Graduates
Here are some highest packages offered in ITM institute for various courses:
Marketing- INR 21 LPA
International Business- INR 15 LPA
Finance- INR 14 LPA
Business Analytics- INR 12.5 LPA
Supply Chain Operations Management- NR 12.4 LPA
Retail management & Marketing- INR 10.4 LPA
Digital Marketing & Transformations- INR 8.5 LPA
Financial Markets- INR 10.8 LPA
Top recruiters visited the campus:
- JP Morgan
- Shoppers Stop
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
Due to the numerous facilities in infrastructure, academics, placements, etc, the ITM fee structure is undoubtedly worth it. Students who want to go for PGDM courses can definitely consider the institute.