Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
NMAT 2022 is a national MBA entrance exam that leads to MBA admission to top MBA schools. NMAT Preparation, like any other competitive MBA test, might be intimidating for certain applicants. NMAT, on the other hand, can be easily aced with the appropriate plan and recommendations. The difficulty level is simple to moderate. Unlike the CAT, the NMAT is a speed exam. After registering, candidates will be able to schedule the exam and attend at the centre and time they choose throughout the exam scheduling process. The NMAT by GMAC exam will be administered within a 70-100 day timeframe. Candidates can review their test results immediately after taking it and apply for up to two retakes during the exam delivery timeframe. This article will cover everything there is to know about NMAT 2022, including the most recent updates.
Eligibility Criteria for NMAT 2022
- Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria set forth by GMAC in order to fill out NMAT Application forms.
- Citizens of India are eligible to apply for NMAT 2022. NRIs can apply for admission if they have a legitimate GMAT score of 600 or higher.
- Graduation: A three- or four-year bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university is required.
- To apply for the NMAT exam, you must have a minimum of 50% in your graduation class.
- Age: For the NMAT 2022 exam, there is no upper age limit.
- Work Experience: To fill out the NMAT application form, no prior work experience is required.
- Students in their last year of graduation are eligible to apply for the test if they can produce their final mark sheet and provisional certificate at the time of enrollment.
- Number of Attempts: There is no restriction on how many times a student can take the exam in a given year. Candidates can, however, appear a maximum of three times per exam year (including 2 retakes).
Registration & Scheduling for NMAT 2022:
To guarantee a seamless application procedure, it is critical to understand the NMAT registration process. The following are the steps to register for NMAT 2022:
- Registration for New Users: Create a new user account by going to register.nmat.org and entering your name, valid email address, and phone number.
- Fill out the NMAT application form by supplying personal, academic, and work experience information, as well as the courses for which you want to send your scores and the information for your ID proof. Accept the terms and conditions in their current form.
- Choose which colleges/b-schools or nmat colleges you wish to send your results to. From the list, you can select any number of colleges. However, after the first five choices, an additional charge of INR 300 must be paid for each subsequent college.
- Adding a Photograph: Upload a scanned copy of your most recent passport photo. The file should not exceed 1 MB in size and should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Payment of the NMAT application fee: Online payment options include Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, VISA Card, Diners Club, UPI, and Mobile Wallets.
- After you've made your payment, the 'Book Exam' tab will appear on the site, allowing you to schedule your exam by selecting the exam mode, test centre, and exam day and time.
- Select an Exam Mode: Choose your preferred method of taking the exam (test centre or home-based remote proctored). Only Indian residents would be eligible to schedule their NMAT exam at test locations.
- ExamiSHOW: This step involves uploading your government-issued photo ID. Using your smartphone or webcam, take a snapshot of your ID and save it to your computer. This image should be uploaded to the Examity Scheduling System.
- ExamiKNOW: Choose up to three security questions from the drop-down menu. One of the security questions will be asked during the authentication procedure, so remember your answers.
- Appointment for Exam: To plan your NMAT 2022 exam, choose the relevant date and time zone. Candidates in India should select UTC+05:30 as their time zone.
- ExamiKEY: Re-enter your first and last names after entering your full name. Make sure you type it inaccurately because it will be needed to verify your identity on exam day.
Exam Pattern for NMAT 2022
According to the NMAT Exam Pattern 2022, the question paper will be divided into three sections, each with 36 questions (LR, Quant, and Language Skills). Exam pattern analysis is an essential component in developing a strong preparation approach.
Sectional Time Limit for NMAT
- NMAT Exam Medium: The NMAT Exam is solely given in English.
- Mode of Exam: NMAT is offered in two formats: home-based remote proctored and online CBT, with exam centres located in 68 major cities across India.
- A number of Questions:108 multiple-choice questions The NMAT exam does not include any descriptive questions.
- Number of Sections: Language Skills, Quantitative Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning are the three parts.
- NMAT Marking Scheme: Each correct answer receives one point, with no deductions for wrong or unsolved questions.
- NMAT Exam Duration: The NMAT exam lasts two hours (120 minutes). In addition, the NMAT exam has a sectional time limit.
NMAT 2022: Exam Analysis from the Previous Year
Compared to the CAT and XAT exams, the NMAT is a lot easier. The NMAT 2021 exam was somewhat difficult, with a few tricky problems sprinkled across each section. The analysis of the previous year's NMAT test is provided here to assist NMAT 2022 hopefuls in gaining an understanding of the main themes, difficulty level of questions, and good attempts. It is critical to prepare according to the exam's standards and to avoid studying for irrelevant questions.
The Language Skills portion had a greater difficulty level than in 2020. Reading Comprehension was more difficult than Verbal Ability problems, accounting for 33.33 percent of the questions.
With 19 questions from verbal reasoning subjects and 17 questions from non-verbal reasoning topics like input-output, blood relations, ranking, seating arrangement, and so on, logical reasoning was the easiest.
Quant was the most difficult. DI accounted for 15-16 questions of the paper, with 12 questions from Arithmetic areas.
Admit Card for NMAT 2022
- The NMAT 2022 Admit Card will be available for download on the official website, mba.com/nmat, within 24 hours of the conclusion of NMAT registration and exam schedule.
- After the NMAT application fee is paid, the authorities will provide a link to download the NMAT Admit Card to the candidate's registered email address.
- Using their registration number and password, candidates will be able to download their admission cards.
- All crucial information about the exam centre, exam time, reporting time, and exam day instructions will be included on the NMAT Admit Card.
How do I get a copy of the NMAT Admit Card 2022?
- Visit the official NMAT by GMAC website or follow the instructions in the email you received.
- Log in using your application number and password.
- Click on the link to download the NMAT Admit Card.
- You will be able to download your admission card in pdf format.
- Save it to your computer and print it out for future use.
- Check your photograph and all of the details carefully after downloading the hall ticket to ensure that there are no anomalies. Contact the helpdesk or email the authorities at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is a discrepancy.
Strategy for NMAT 2022 Preparation
It's time to let go of your fears and have a clear picture of your preparation method.
Mock Exams for Practice
It is not the time to start learning new things or studying new material. Now is the time to concentrate on NMAT Mock Tests. Practice as many mock tests as you can, as this will not only reveal your weak areas, but it will also give you an estimate of the time you are investing in each subject.
Learn about your weaker side.
It's normal for test-takers to struggle with one or more sections of the paper. A candidate with strong quantitative abilities may struggle with language skills. However, failing to recognize your weakest areas might be detrimental when writing a paper. So, make a point of learning about your weak spots and working on them. You can do so by studying good question examples and taking online mock tests, or by solving previous year's question papers for a better self-analysis.
Review the fundamentals.
The difficulty of the paper is determined by how well you prepared for the exam. The most crucial duty to complete in the final days of the exam is to brush up on the basics. Get out all of your fundamental notes and go over them again. It will be quite beneficial.
Organise your time.
The absence of negative marking is the most significant benefit of the NMAT.If you become stuck on a question, it's best to skip it and go on to the next one. That's how you'll be able to manage and save time for the queries you'll be answering. The NMAT is not a test that assesses your ability to answer difficult questions; rather, it assesses your ability to answer the most questions in the time provided. As a result, skimming questions can be really beneficial.
Students should be aware that the NMAT exam does not allow for form revision. After paying the application fee, the 'School Preference' and 'Communication Preference' fields in the application form become active. Before submitting the NMAT application form, make sure that all of the details are correct.