Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
CMAT is one of the most popular and important admission tests in the country, as it allows students to apply to some of the country's most prominent universities. This test is used by many B-schools and MBA colleges to admit students to their MBA and PGDM programs. The CMAT exam date is near, and pupils have begun to prepare. There's a lot to learn about this exam, including eligibility, dates, registration, and exam locations. You will find all this in the following information, and even some useful guidance like preparation tips, and more. Therefore, get all the information you need regarding the CMAT exam here, so you can start preparing.
What is the CMAT Exam?
The Common Management Admission Test, or CMAT, is a nationwide aptitude test administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to AICTE-accredited MBA/PGDM programs. Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, General Awareness, Language Comprehension, and Innovation & Entrepreneurship are among the five chapters in which questions are asked. In CMAT 2022, applicants must answer 100 questions in total for a total of 400 points. It should be mentioned that in the CMAT Exam 2022, there will be no more optional sections. Last year, Innovation and Entrepreneurship was an optional component; this year, it is a necessary component.
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT Exam
Before registering for the CMAT Exam 2022, applicants should make sure they meet the eligibility requirements. The exact qualifying requirements for this exam include, among other things, educational credentials, age restrictions, and nationality. As a starting point, the main elements for CMAT 2022 Eligibility are explained below.
- Nationality: Only Indian citizens are eligible to sit this examination. Candidates of various nationalities are not eligible to take the CMAT Exam 2022.
- Age Limit: According to the official announcement, there is no upper age limit for the CMAT 2022 Exam.
- Educational Qualification: You must be a graduate, which means you must hold a degree in any discipline from a recognized university. If you are in your final year of college, you can also apply for this exam.
CMAT 2022's Most Recent Changes
The exam pattern for CMAT 2022 has changed slightly. This year, the chapter Innovation & Entrepreneurship has been added as a required chapter. It was established as an elective course last year. Take note of the following guiding pointers for the most recent CMAT Exam changes.
- Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, General Awareness, Language Comprehension, and Innovation & Entrepreneurship are among the five categories.
- Each part has 20 questions (up from 25 last year), for a total of 100 questions.
- In CMAT 2022, there will be only one shift (3 PM-6 PM)
- There are now 153 examination centres, up from 104 previously.
CMAT 2022 Registration Process
With the issuance of the official notification, the online registration link for CMAT Exam 2022 has been activated. As soon as the Application Form link is made available on the official website, it will be posted here. The CMAT 2022 Registration Process is conducted entirely online, and candidates must first complete an application form in order to sit for the exam. To finish the CMAT Exam 2022 registration procedure, follow the steps listed below.
- To begin, go to the CMAT official website at https://cmat.nta.nic.in/.
- Fill out the CMAT 2022 registration form with your valid email address, phone number, and other personal information.
- Your email address and phone number will be used to send you a registration number and password.
- Log in with your registration number and password.
- After you've logged in, you'll need to fill out the application form with your personal information, academic qualifications, work experience (if any), and other information.
- Choose the CMAT 2022 Exam Centre from the drop-down menu.
- Then, together with the relevant papers, such as photographs and signatures, upload them.
- After you've completed all of the preceding steps, you'll need to make a payment.
- Make care to review your application form before paying and make any necessary changes.
- Finally, pay for the CMAT Exam 2022 using the internet.
- Print a copy of the completed application form for future reference.
Selection Process of CMAT
Following the announcement of the scorecard, the following phases for admission to the top colleges via the CMAT Exam 2022 will be included. The CMAT exam selection procedure is as follows:
- Aspirants are screened based on their CMAT percentile,
- After that, there will be a group discussion (GD) and an individual interview (PI)
- Admissions candidates are chosen based on a composite score.
Various parameters are taken into account when making a final decision, such as
- Score in the 2022 percentile on the CMAT
- History of higher education
- GD and PI performance
- Experiential Learning (if applicable)
- Certificate for Extracurricular Activities (if applicable)
Exam Pattern for CMAT 2022 (Updated)
Because there is a slight change in the Exam Pattern for CMAT Exam 2022, applicants must be extremely aware of it before beginning their study.To get the most up-to-date information about the exam pattern, keep the following pointers in mind.
- Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness, and Innovation & Entrepreneurship are the five components of the CMAT 2022 Exam Pattern.
- The questions are all multiple-choice questions.
- There are 20 questions in each section,
- With a 3-hour total time constraint
- Plus 4 points are awarded for each correct answer. Every erroneous answer, on the other hand, will result in a -1 deduction.
Syllabus for CMAT 2022
Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness, and Innovation & Entrepreneurship are the five areas of the CMAT Syllabus.
It is recommended that you begin studying for CMAT 2022 as soon as possible, focusing on the most difficult areas first. To go through the hardest issues first, you'll need a lot of conceptual clarity. Never skip a chapter; at the very least, make sure you understand the basics of each one first.
Tips for CMAT 2022 Exam Preparation
Aspirants planning to take the CMAT Exam 2022 should begin their preparation as soon as possible so that they have adequate time to complete the curriculum before the CMAT 2022 exam date. You may be aware that the CMAT exam has a high level of competition, so your preparation should be of the highest quality as well. We've compiled a list of CMAT 2022 preparation recommendations for you.
- To assess your grasp of the topics covered in the CMAT 2022 Exam, complete each topic and solve mock tests or sample questions.
- To grasp each chapter efficiently, gather CMAT Preparation Books.
- Practice increasing your speed and decreasing your blunders on a regular basis.
- Separately write down the points and formulas that require contact adjustment.
- Examine previous year's CMAT question papers to gauge your level of preparation.
Exam Centres for CMAT 2022
The exam will be held in 153 cities across India at diverse locations. Aspirants have the option of selecting up to four CMAT 2022 Exam Centres at their leisure. When filling out the application form, you will be given the option of selecting exam centres.
There's no denying that obtaining a management degree opens the door to a variety of different options and job chances. Furthermore, a management graduate obtains a significant wage package. Getting into a solid management programme is half the battle won, and the CMAT questions help you prepare for what you'll face in your management course.