Students Trained & Placed
Sq.Ft.of training area
Worldwide Alumni Network
Kitchen Training Facility
₹ 60 Lakhs
UP to Scholarships
International & National Internships only at 5-star Properties
One to One Corporate Mentorship
An Entrepreneurial Culture at the Campus
Dignified with Rankings
Amongst India's most promising Hotel Management Institute by Higher Education Review 2022
Ranked Top Hotel Management Institute awarded by Times Education Icon 2022
Quality Education, Outstanding Administration & Leading Infrastructure by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Outstanding Performance in Virtual Knowledge Delivery During Pandemic by Educational Excellence Awards & Conference 2021
Educational Goals of the Program
- To evaluate a variety of relevant theoretical business management topics critically.
- To exhibit competence in assessing and interpreting a wide range of business data pertaining to various management functional areas.
- At all levels within and outside the organization, develop and exhibit important personal and interpersonal skills required for effective management and implementation of business solutions.
- To maintain a current knowledge base in diverse business domains and to recognize their importance. To be able to evaluate the importance of contemporary theoretical advancements in business and their strategic consequences critically.
Structure of the Post graduation courses in Hyderabad.
- Six Trimesters make up the two-year Post graduation courses in Hyderabad.
- There are 22 core subjects, 14 electives (including flexi-core), and one summer internship project to choose from.
- The student will acquire principles in all of the core areas of management during the first year (three trimesters). The last semester will be devoted to the chosen area of concentration.
- During the second year, the student must select 12 electives from the PGDM colleges in Hyderabads optional courses over three terms (Terms IV, V, and VI).
- A student who wishes to pursue dual specialization must select six courses from each specialization area.
- A student must take six (6) courses from the first area (major), four (4) courses from the second area (minor), and two (2) courses from other areas to complete the major-minor specialization.
- A student must select 6 courses from the specialized area and 6 courses from other areas for a single specialization, with no more than 3 courses in any one subject.
Post-Graduate Diploma Courses are listed below.
You should start researching into the top courses available in your profession now that you're aware of the numerous benefits of Post graduation courses in Hyderabad. To assist you in your quest, we've produced a list of popular best PGDM courses in India in numerous specialties and fields:
- PGDM in Entrepreneurship Development
- PGDM in Hospital Management
- PGDM in Journalism & Mass Communication
- PGDM in NGO Management
- PGDM in Marketing
- PGDM in Banking and Finance
- PGDM in Human Resources
- PGDM in Operations and Supply Chain Management
- PGDM in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations
- PGDM in Public Relations Management
- PGDM in International Business Management
- PGDM in Indian Stock Market
- PGDM in Human Rights
- PGDM in Immuno techniques
- PGDM in Environmental Health & Hygiene
- PGDM in Environmental Molecular Diagnostics
- PGDM in Industrial Microbiology
- PGDM in Actuarial Management
- PGDM in Industrial and Company Law
- PGDM in Retail Management
- PGDM in Systems Management
- PGDM in Psychological Counselling
- PGDM in Guidance and Counselling
- PGDM in Women’s Studies
- PGDM in English Language Teaching
- PGDM in School Administration (P.B.Ed.D.S.A.)
- PGDM in Criminology and Police Administration
- PGDM in Advertising & Public Relations
- PGDM in Bio-statistics
- PGDM in Multimedia Technology
- PGDM in Global Business Operations
- PGDM in Development Therapy
- PGDM in International Marketing
- PGDM in Applied Linguistics
- PGDM in Linguistics
- PGDM in Palaeography
- PGDM in Persian Advanced Translation/Interpretation
- PGDM management studies in Cyber Security
- PGDM in Rural Development (PGDRD)
- PG Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS)PGDM in Counselling and Family Therapy (PGDCFT)
- PGDM in Library Automation and Networking (PGDLAN)
- PGDM in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
- PGDM in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS)
- PGDM in Translation (PGDT)+
- PGDM in International Business Operations (PGDIBO)
- PGDM in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
- PGDM in Cosmetology
- PGDM in Health and Social Gerontology
- PGDM in Linguistics
- PGDM in Global Business Operations
- PGDM in Nanotechnology
- PGDM in Book Pub
- PGDM in Molecular and Biochemical Technology
- PGDM in Audio Program Production (PGDAPP)
- PGDM in Higher Education (PGDHE)
- PGDM in Educational Technology (PGDET)
- PGDM in School Leadership and Management (PGDSLM)
- PGDM in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
- PGDM in Analytical Chemistry (PGDAC)
- PGDM in Applied Statistics (PGDAST)
The main reason people enroll in postgraduate diploma programs is to advance their careers.
The advantages that this course provides students are numerous, and some of them are listed below:
High annual remuneration
A PG course instills theoretical information in students through their syllabus, as well as practical knowledge through many interaction sessions. Students also gain an industry-specific skill set that might aid in their understanding of business functions.
Individuals who can handle top-level managerial and executive jobs are in high demand by corporations and companies. A postgraduate diploma in management studies ensures that a student is well-versed in the information and practical experience needed to help a business succeed in its field. In the business sector, a skilled and experienced candidate is well compensated.
Opportunities for better employment
Many students choose a postgraduate diploma in management studies because of the different specializations it provides. Students can pick from a variety of specializations in PGDM courses, depending on their degree of knowledge and interest.
Because PGDM degree holders have been trained in a specific method that makes them business ready, certain career positions are only available to those with a Post Graduate Diploma in Management degree and not to those who do not. Students can also go for internships directly after they finish their course to gain valuable experience.
PGDM degree holders are well-suited to the running sector because they have up-to-date industry knowledge and are more capable of giving it their best on the job, enhancing their chances of securing better positions.
Other courses have antiquated university norms that constitute a barrier to active learning, whereas PGDM programs have very focused, qualified, and experienced teachers, as well as attractive wage packages for their staff.
Everyone is welcome.
The most undervalued benefit of a PGDM diploma is that it allows graduates from any sector to advance in their jobs. A PGDM diploma will improve your chances of acquiring a top leadership position in any organization, regardless of which topic domain you belong to. The finest thing is that you can choose a sector in which you have primary academic experience through your graduate degree and then work as a manager in companies that operate in that area.
Packages with more features.
Because it is a skill-based course, Post graduation courses in Hyderabad are becoming increasingly popular in businesses, as the learning benefits outperform traditional theoretical perspectives. Higher placement ranges are associated with a stronger grasp of practical skills. Autonomous PGDM colleges in Hyderabad that offer superior placement services and guaranteed help to students are the most common providers of PGDM courses. These institutes occasionally have partnerships, collaborations, and sponsorships with top-tier, high-paying firms where students can find work.
Insight into the world of business
PGDM courses in Hyderabad that are more relevant to contemporary industry demands have been added to the PGDM program. As a result, this diploma holder has a greater understanding of the workplace and is more knowledgeable about the profession.
Students with other degrees will need to get experience after completing the program, and it will take them a long time to integrate into the industry, whereas PGDM degree holders will be taught with hands-on experience during the course.
PGDM in Hyderabad degree holders have obtained real-world experience and a deeper grasp of the real business through rigorous and relevant classwork, meetings and conferences with business leaders, and management internships in courses, and are not limited to outmoded theoretical conceptions.
These experiences have sharpened their skills, allowing them to enter the real world with confidence and a greater knowledge. As a result, they're ready to take over their jobs as soon as the research is over.
Program with a focus on skills.
A Postgraduate Diploma in Management enables students to be more flexible in their practice because it focuses on the student's current skills and competencies rather than the academic structure. A PGDM holder develops strategic thinking skills, organizational skills, soft skills, communication skills, and other key acumen of corporate growth, in addition to the skills required in the selected specialization. Students who effectively demonstrate these skills are invariably on their way to a prosperous and fulfilling career in management.
With the aforementioned considerations in mind, it is now proved that a PGDM degree will assist candidates in becoming future multidimensional professionals. Students must, however, confirm that the Institute is AICTE authorized before enrolling in a PGDM program. The college's reputation and stature are directly proportionate to the feasible employment opportunities that will shape the students' future.
The PGDM in Hyderabad, or postgraduate diploma in management, program has several advantages, and online learning can save students time and money. It enhances a candidate's skills and aids them in quickly becoming a management expert.
A student's chances of finding a better job later in life are improved by attending top PGDM institutes in India. These programs can help a candidate achieve a high-ranking job in their chosen area. Many students from diverse disciplines of study enroll in these PGDM courses in Hyderabad in order to maximize their future employment opportunities.